• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
The payoff for Xenoblade is really damn good regardless of its length

And post game Killing enemies with 10 levels on you becomes far more practical, so then the game gets really fun... And frustrating.

****ing friendship tokens

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Why there are so many different apps with messaging services (Snapchat, kik, instagram etc), and why do people use all (some even have others just to tell people to message them on a different app). What happened to just one service via text messaging, or AIM chats???

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Why there are so many different apps with messaging services (Snapchat, kik, instagram etc), and why do people use all (some even have others just to tell people to message them on a different app). What happened to just one service via text messaging, or AIM chats???
Texting and AM chats don't let you take teh bestest selfie eva!!!1!, though. So obviously, they are inferior. :p

steelguttey

mei is bei
now only if peopl ewould realize how dumb pikmin throw is

maybe people would respect low tiers then

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
getting on the road to Arizona tomorrow
you guys better have good mexican food or im walking back

Bazkip

Smash Master
Good on ya, Axe
Now maybe he can finally get sponsored by Axe body spray.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
But it's 9/6!
look, you filthy unamerican swine. we say "it's june sixth." not "it's the sixth of june." make some sense with your notations.

i'll give you guys the metric system, tho. murrica needs to catch up on the times with that one.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord

@Mr.Pickle @PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

We also use imperial for certain things, btw. :p
In Germany, we do a similar thing with numbers which is as illogical, 365 would for example be threehundredfiveandsixty. I'd prefer it the logical way but something used as often won't change, and getting used to it would take ages. Probably the same with month/day/year in the United States.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
im pretty sure america dose it like that because of shipping companies (no not tumblr) and something about how they sorted paper work? but the order of month/day doesn't really effect much anyway

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Days turn into months and months into years.

12 Months < 28-31 days < Infinite years

They both work fine.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
so I was wishing for some kind of audio cue for perfect wavelanding so that I could practice it with my eyes closed

then realized that I could just do it by the ledge, and then if I hear ledgegrab sound, I can use that for a success audio cue.

what a day

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
o**** sounds awful

I've been wanting to complain for a while but have been holding back. Oh well, in short my parents have written over 4,000 words worth of angry emails back and forth over trivial **** like who is going to drive me to GSSM (a boarding school for science and math and stuff).

Comon guys, really?

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
so everytime i order pizza i request extra garlic butter on my crust and by god does pizza hut honour that request
mmmm

D

Deleted member

I'm going to reinforce the fact that I do not like pizza

sorry thread

Lizalfos

Smash Master
My mom is threatening that she won't let me go to the SC Governor's School if I don't side with her more in this bull****.

I'm seriously going to contact my school guidance counselor if this continues.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
My mom is threatening that she won't let me go to the SC Governor's School if I don't side with her more in this bull****.
I'm contacting my school guidance counselor right now.
Fixed for accuracy.
Do not screw around.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I agree with Mech. I mean, based on what you've said about her in the past and the various harmless things she's punished you for it seems like something is not right @ Lizalfos Lizalfos . Taking away your opportunity to go to a good school because you don't care about who drives you there is kinda crazy.

I don't know the whole story, so maybe I'm being presumptuous, but a parent using their kid to undermine the other parent is not something you wanna keep to yourself.

Top Bottom