• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
Some of the stuff is too much and tastes gross.

Mangos are legit top tier though.

I don't go out to fast food much though.

tfw when you're wrecking a game of Dota and the one Medusa carries the game way too hard and the AM carry chokes. At least my team was legit and we had fun though.

Time for more words.

I don't really have anything else to say.

Just that, I don't think many people read these.

:emptysheep:

Edit - @ CORY CORY Those look really good

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Mangos are best fruit. Seriously, they're sooo good.

@ CORY CORY I'm a bigger fan of well-toned thighs myself. But yeah, legs are nice. I like legs. Also, kickass setup, it actually looks quite genuine.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Mangos are best fruit. Seriously, they're sooo good.

@ CORY CORY I'm a bigger fan of well-toned thighs myself. But yeah, legs are nice. I like legs. Also, kickass setup, it actually looks quite genuine.
i like legs that are more.... shapely, i guess is the word. like, they can be toned and muscley or soft and squishy, just want to see that nice curve going on both sides, personally.

and thanks! (also @ Player -0 Player -0 , too!) i think they're made pretty okay, they're just HUGE. like, i can't put my arms down properly and i was scared of knocking small children over if i turned too quickly huge. gonna make my next ones modeled more accurately on the live action movie ones, since i think i'll just rock that hange now (as i mentioned before).

i also still tracked titans, but there weren't many actual titans at the con, so i mostly ended up tracking a group of teen titan cosplayers. i'll try to make my writeup and put it out here (along with last year's : P) sometime soon so you guys can giggle at the silly.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Got my birthday/graduation present back from the bike shop today. I paid for half of a new BMX setup because my old frame was bent so the wheels would constantly untrue and the dropouts were bent and everything was jank, so now I got a super good bike and I'm happy about it. Time to ride some trails tomorrow :)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Probably not teams, but I'll go on as many fast food dates as you want :o
I dont like doubles anyway ;-;, (I really dont, but I dont have a problem teaming with someone if they need it)

There will be many fast food trips, we can convince @Umbreon to come for extra funs

D

Deleted member

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
what the **** have you loser nerds been talkin about for the last 8 pages

also, homies goin to hong kong, what should i ask as for a souvenir

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i did, they said theyre going to actively look for a chinese mom that wants to come to the US

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I got that Giantdad mask in the mail. Just gotta paint it/add a means of securing it to my face, gonna do all that with my grandmother's help.(she does art and stuff) My first serious cosplay will be ready, soon...

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I just remembered, at a small Smashfest I ended up showing up with about fifteen pounds of bread and a 7 gallon bag of popcorn. One of the guys there told us he was on a low carb diet and ended up leaving early; I think it was to escape all the carb temptation.

Last edited:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Half the time I've been gone I've been trying to catch up lol

Also new car hype, time to get bodied more often

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
There was a problem fetching the tweet
literally, godlike.

i got to see this in person, it's even better.

and it's even better when he's at the rave and steps into the dance circle and everyone drops to their knees.

oracle 3gud5everyone

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
literally, godlike.

i got to see this in person, it's even better.

and it's even better when he's at the rave and steps into the dance circle and everyone drops to their knees.

oracle 3gud5everyone
I pictured this and now I can't stop laughing.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh my god Hange from Shingeki no Kyojin is a dude.

Always found it kinda weird some bearded dude wanted to cosplay as her.
what
RIP best girl in series.
Hello best guy in series.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The creator says he's not telling her/his gender.

The waifu and robots really clash. What am I supposed to feel about this franchise? One moment we have moe and the other we have really gritty robots. They don't even have similar color pallets.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Apple's own programming language, Swift, will be updated to Swift 2 and will become open-source, and instead of making it only for the recently announced iOS 9 like they do with most things to push costumers into updating to the new OS, it's going to work on iOS 8 too.

I wasn't expecting this.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Apple's own programming language, Swift, will be updated to Swift 2 and will become open-source, and instead of making it only for the recently announced iOS 9 like they do with most things to push costumers into updating to the new OS, it's going to work on iOS 8 too.

I wasn't expecting this.
think of the jailbreaks

hypefactorover9000

Draco_The

Smash Lord
think of the jailbreaks

hypefactorover9000
I doubt Swift will affect jailbreaks at all. Also, it was said that iOS 9 was going to have a "rootless" architecture that would make it more difficult or near impossible to jailbreak the devices. The last few jailbreaks weren't root-based though.

I don't think they said anything about it in the WWDC conference, but they did say that there were some heavy changes to the architecture and the iOS' filesize will be way smaller.

Could someone make a compiler for Windows or Linux if they wanted to since it's open source?
They announced compiler and standard libraries for iOS, OS X and Linux.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
why on earth was a programming language of all things closed-source

besides apple being apple, I mean

Top Bottom