• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I play the game like once every 2-3 months for short periods at a time.
That's not so bad.
I like doing that.
Keeps me fresh.

Otherwise, go have more fun with items on or something. FFAs in box stages etcetc IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Hnnnnng, Pieri looks even more adorable in better resolution.

Cannot take the cuteness.

So cute.

So very very adorable.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
well, i fill my time with youtube let's plays, working on cosplay projects, working on art projects, working out, work... stuff like that.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
throw techs are silly in Soul Calibur

as in they make grabbing bad
Umm sorry to nitpick from 2-3 pages later but grabs are 50-50 in Caliber and are high so you can duck or twitch duck to avoid them or use a move that auto ducks highs to beat them. Back throws are guarenteed expect for Voldo astaroth and Zwei who which is a 50-50 guess. Astaroth has grabs specifically to beat crouching opponents. On the grabbing side of the spectrum if you know they gonna dude you start hitting them with mids then you can mixing them up from there cause of fear.

Competitive soul caliber player random knowledge drop.

On throw techs though its whatever though i talked about this with smash back when brawl was still played to help with chaingrab stuff.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
You know everyone's just going to use He-Man right?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I think I'm going to just play wolf/fox the rest of 3.5, diddy is too hard/bad/requires way more up keep to play well and so much more presence of mind to properly make openings vs people playing right. Fox/wolf are ez mode, barely require upkeep unless it's for things like double shine grab, and are just so much better lol. Maybe I'll play yoshi and kirby if I can figure them out and get better at being patient in neutral. I have a huge jumping problem and I overextended so much, wolf/fox get away with bad approaches more so that'l help till I fix everything. 3.6 diddy maybe.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
melee twitter suddenly realized that only one smash game is going on sunday at EVO, which has been a known thing for as long as the game lineups were even made

everyone is rly smart

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Let the masses roar. And watch as smash 4 is on Sunday and I'm gonna laugh at the tears and salt behind it.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'd want ssb4 on saturday, not because of any miserable arguments hell-bent on fanboyism, moreso because there's a chance someone will play lame with customs and you do not want FGC players mad at you for holding up everyone else's top 8's. meanwhile, the only slow match melee has on a top level is solved by the fact that armada gave up on young link and just goes fox vs. hungrybox nowadays

imagine if we got the pace of abadango vs dabuz on live evo stage. smash would be a laughing stock

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Melee on saturday so I can spend all saturday watching melee finals/Chilling with melee homies, and sunday we can run the PM bracket and I can chill with all the homies

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I think I'm going to just play wolf/fox the rest of 3.5, diddy is too hard/bad/requires way more up keep to play well and so much more presence of mind to properly make openings vs people playing right. Fox/wolf are ez mode, barely require upkeep unless it's for things like double shine grab, and are just so much better lol. Maybe I'll play yoshi and kirby if I can figure them out and get better at being patient in neutral. I have a huge jumping problem and I overextended so much, wolf/fox get away with bad approaches more so that'l help till I fix everything. 3.6 diddy maybe.
Kirby is easy.

Just crouch, wait for them to mess up, and punish. :p

Like 70% of the time when I'm playing Kirby is taken up by crouching.

Just ask @ PlateProp PlateProp

Kirby crouching is so gahlike. God forbid he had a crawl.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Sm4sh players think it's all esports, but then whenever ANYONE talks bad about it they get all booty-bothered and act immature and so for that reason alone I kind of hope Sm4sh is on Sunday eventhoughmeleedeservesitmore just to see the blowup from the rest of the FGC about how boring it is. I mean, most of the FGC hates on Tekken for taking to long and boring, they hate smash players in general, and then instead of putting on the fast paced smash that will at least finish quickly and on time, they have to watch sm4sh. This is not going to end well regardless of what happens.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I had a dream I was working my previous job with my shirt off and underwear showing above my pants, and only realized once I was done with my shift. Then I was on some Moped where I made my way through traffic, but then I tried to put my school books or some kind of couple books into the seat compartment but it was filled with a bunch of junk from it being owned by this person I know.

My dreams making me aware that I do indeed wish I had a more attractive abdomen. I've been trying to tan more, but I can't do that much ab work-outs without aggravating this weird injury from a car accident I never got diagnosed; aside from not knowing many ab work-outs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I forgot to mention this, but I tried to compete for the qualification at Nintendo World Championships 2015 and I horribly lost.

Cosmowright was invited to go by Nintendo though, so that immediately makes me feel better

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Sm4sh players think it's all esports, but then whenever ANYONE talks bad about it they get all booty-bothered and act immature and so for that reason alone I kind of hope Sm4sh is on Sunday eventhoughmeleedeservesitmore just to see the blowup from the rest of the FGC about how boring it is. I mean, most of the FGC hates on Tekken for taking to long and boring, they hate smash players in general, and then instead of putting on the fast paced smash that will at least finish quickly and on time, they have to watch sm4sh. This is not going to end well regardless of what happens.
Sometimes i like to laugh at people who put themselves in a ironic situation. Makes me feel like a smug asshole.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Freedom never sleeps
Whenever I see a Made in America sticker in market, I'm tempted internally to take out a red, white, and blue airhorn and scream "**** YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!" while at the same time ordering California rolls for everyone in the immediate surrounding areas. #JustChuckTh1ngz

Edit: They're the seaweed treat that's fun to it for all of us americanos that can wear skinny jeans without looking like floursacks from the waist up. They're also just ****ing delicious yo.

Last edited:

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
I kinda want Melee on Saturday, just so I can watch all of it and not be interrupted by church.

I hate having to go to church. ;-;

Last edited:
Top Bottom