• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Nah.
He and a few others here do that on occasion; it's not really surprising because wangsty teenagers/young adults. Just grab the popcorn and laugh at it, doing that is way better than bothering with actual replies.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I really wasn't asking for advice you delusional manchild
God I just want to put you on ignore but, like bleck, i'll just end up clicking the Show Ignored Content button anyways when people with low standards for conversation decide to talk/argue/"discuss" with you
So you just came to complain about getting edguarded.

LEGALIZE WALKOFFS

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I have this dumb problem that I get too attached to my moves and it's getting annoying because I don't recognize it until after the fact

Use Marth's Dtilt
Do it again regardless of whether it hit, was shielded, or whiffed
Maybe one more time just in case
Get punished

Remember mid-match that Sonic has a good Nair
Miss it 5 times over the next 10 seconds
Narrowly avoid punish with Nair #6

What am I even doing lol

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Finished 100%ing KH2FM Critical Mode again at 4AM.

Time to do it all over again with some different beginning choices this time around. I can't believe I never picked the shield at the beginning before. XD

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Hmm... impressive. I have a bunch of games to play before I get to that one in my backlog.
Also I changed my sig, because another one bit the dust.

Hope it shows up.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's incredibly masochistic and suicide, but I may go ahead and give Level 1 Critical Mode a shot this time around to really try and get good at the game.

I always ended up ragequitting when I tried to do it before, though. It's friggin frustrating when you don't have Leaf Bracer, Second Chance and Once More. Guess I just need to learn how to "DOOOOOOOOOOODGE" more accurately for the later bosses.

Then again, I don't like making myself absolutely furious for no rhyme or reason, so I may just say "**** THAT!" and do it regularly. The super bosses are hard enough as is.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Lv. 1 crit mode is meaningless imo; it's just a tedious task that is only there for you to be able to say you've done it. But at what cost?

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Haven't played much of this game lately, might've forgotten but got a question, is there any way to DI out of DK's cargo throw where you won't get hit by either Fair or the DK Punch? Seems like getting a grab with DK leads to instant death past 60% on any stage, I'm sure I'm wrong but I actually forgot haha

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
This probably isn't a very good thing to say, but after all this **** that seems to be going down about rulesets concerning customs, stage bans, and Miis, I'm so goddamn glad that I'm not part of the Smash 4 community because it seems to be a cesspool of cancer without any central command.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
This probably isn't a very good thing to say, but after all this **** that seems to be going down about rulesets concerning customs, stage bans, and Miis, I'm so goddamn glad that I'm not part of the Smash 4 community because it seems to be a cesspool of cancer without any central command.
Im pretty sure most of the issues in the smash 4 community spawn from how big it is compared to the rest of the the games when they first came out. any decision that TO's make regarding rule-sets will always have sizable opposition. so many people with different opinions makes it hard for anyone to take charge and do anything.

Bazkip

Smash Master

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
How do I make people sheild. Like what steps do I take to condition people to respect approaches when they are cornered? Do I just need to bait/counter bad attempts at swinging out of the corner until they learn and hold shield more? Should I just assume people are bad until they are good and won't adapt at all?

Also **** everyone who does wake up jab combo, you're a **** and I hate you. I have a real problem vs people who always wake up with offensive options (not get up attack, I mean like wake up jab/tilt/shine, or spotdodge >move) or always attack out of slant play in my favor. I'm bad at covering wake up options in general sometimes when I don't have a banana but I'm trying to find tools to work around it. If I have banana I can just jump over and rar z drop where they are going to get up and it covers all in place wakeups and is a really good grab setup if they wake up shield. Maybe do popgun nut agt, so I hover above where they are? Just try to cc dsmash/tilt the wake up options?

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
just did 3 gym makeups in a row at 6 int he morning im ded
i literally thought you were talking about pokemon and that you did a 3 gym leader run

It's incredibly masochistic and suicide, but I may go ahead and give Level 1 Critical Mode a shot this time around to really try and get good at the game.

I always ended up ragequitting when I tried to do it before, though. It's friggin frustrating when you don't have Leaf Bracer, Second Chance and Once More. Guess I just need to learn how to "DOOOOOOOOOOODGE" more accurately for the later bosses.

Then again, I don't like making myself absolutely furious for no rhyme or reason, so I may just say "**** THAT!" and do it regularly. The super bosses are hard enough as is.
which reminds me, i still need to get KH2 HD remix
a long time ago i seriously considered importing a japanese ps2 with kh2 final mix just so i could play that version

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn, that image gets funnier and funnier everytime!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
And today ends the circle pad cover of my old 3DS and my usage of said 3ds out of fear of breaking the circle pad itself.
I'm gonna wait for a sale for a new 3DSXL and get that. Lemme know when there's a cool sale for one... that's not Black Friday. Not participating in that madness.
Dude, you won't break your circle pad. Mine cover fell off ages ago, it is literally just a weak rubber covering, kinda inevitable.

Top Bottom