• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bazkip

Smash Master
Hyperbole is to put emphasis on something.

In this case it was to put emphasis on me never seeing internet relationships ever work.

Like I'm no literary expert either, but c'mon this is basic stuff.
There's no apparent emphasis or exaggeration there whatsoever, it just reads as you stating an incorrect fact and then attempting to back it up with anecdotal evidence.

You get an F, see me after class.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Noooo. ;~;

I've been back in Florida for a while now. My fiancée is coming down here around that time for a visit.

We're gonna decide by February 2016 where we're going to live.

Smooth Criminal

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Can we talk again about how stupid it is that Nintendo of America skipped over the new 3ds normal sized? Like xl DSs are dumb. It's like they don't want people to buy new things. I get the problem could be through needing to localize some things, and deal with region locks, but the obvious solution there is to not region lock things.
****s dumb yo

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Did you start a relationship over the internet or did you 2 start it in person.

There is a big difference between having an internet relationshipe and having met someone over the web and then meeting them in person and then starting a relationship then..
You still didn't clarify enough.

Funny enough though one of my friends (past coworker) has been in a relationship for a year, he met this girl over WoW while he was across the country pretty much. He then lost a bunch of weight feeling he was embarrassed by it or something (inside his own head rationalizing no girl would appreciate fatness or something), and got health problems from lack of fiber from undereating. So then he was skinny (along with health problems), and moved across the country to be with her for the last 6 months now (though he visited her for a week once prior or something) and lives in an apartment he got himself or something. Not sure how he made this work at all but I guess he did. He's 21 or something.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Really wanna go to Smash N splash if I can get the funds in time. A few players from my area is going out though.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Can we talk again about how stupid it is that Nintendo of America skipped over the new 3ds normal sized? Like xl DSs are dumb. It's like they don't want people to buy new things. I get the problem could be through needing to localize some things, and deal with region locks, but the obvious solution there is to not region lock things.
****s dumb yo
More people buy XLs in America by a pretty large margin

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Smooth Criminal[/quote]
You know, ya'll may find this amusing, buuuuut

I think Smash 4 hews to the mechanics (not systems) of traditional fighting games in how it's played. It's a controversial opinion, I know, but I think a lot of the changes to the game point to this.

Smooth Criminal
Which is a mechanic and which is a system?

My problem is that spotdodge and rolling away from attacks on shield cause weird resets to neutral without any advantage gained by the aggressor.

Even if I make a safe approach, I might win absolutely nothing. In other games I'm exerting pressure by forcing them into a worse situation.

The interactions are just very unintuitive.

And movement is kinda awful and awkward. Prebrawl smash didn't control all that amazingly, but at least once you got awkward tech like DDing and WD down, you had gains in mobility that allowed you to position using the full 2d space including platforms.

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
guys halp i need an easy way to win a smash bros wiiu tournament after school
2 stock
6 min
SINGLE ELIMINATION
halp pls. the pot money is 15 bucks and an amiibo!

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
guys halp i need an easy way to win a smash bros wiiu tournament after school
2 stock
6 min
SINGLE ELIMINATION
halp pls. the pot money is 15 bucks and an amiibo!
Sheik

also is it a rare amiibo
because if its not i dont think its worth it

Also my school blocked SquidBoards but not SmashBoards.

Why.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sheik fair all day, space it away from shields.

Fthrow to bouncing fish works unless they DI far away at high percents, f throw to fair, ftilt at low percents can lead to a grab against fast fallers or heavy characters, otherwise do a fair, never dair.

Why am I seriously playing this game.
image.jpg

MLGF

Smash Lord
http://serenesforest.net/2015/05/25/fire-emblem-famitsu-full-interview/

Does like anyone but me on this site know that Serenes Forest even exists? xD
Yeah, but the community turned to **** a while ago so I tend to avoid it now

Awakening broke that fanbase that it may compete with the smash scene on how much the community argues about what they want. Still though, I should stay for updates like this.

Although, I love this change. It's a solid balancing mechanic on some broken stuff.

If may not be as horrible as I had feared after all

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****s dumb yo
a color other than red or black would also be nice

sticking to my teal 3ds it looks like

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
thnx guys ill paypal u the money if i get first :3 the amiibo is mario amd link. not rare in the slightest,( especially since i have both)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
****s dumb yo
I was upset as well when I found that infrmation out, I alwats perfer to get the normal size. But then I actually got it and found out that the New 3DS XL actuwlly isn't that big in the frst place, like only a little bit bigger then a regular 3DS. Still fits in my pocket pretty comfily.

Yeah, but the community turned to **** a while ago so I tend to avoid it now

Awakening broke that fanbase that it may compete with the smash scene on how much the community argues about what they want. Still though, I should stay for updates like this.

Although, I love this change. It's a solid balancing mechanic on some broken stuff.

If may not be as horrible as I had feared after all
Eh I guess. It isn't the most exciting community or anything tbh. I'm only on there again for FE IF, I also joined there for Awakening speculation but soon left after the game was released because, for some reason, the place ended up becoming boring after that.

Maybe it is because I am in a weird place as a Fire Emblem fan. I don't care about LTC runs all that much (I think they are boring actually), or in the case of FE7 ranked runs. I'll only ever play on classic (though I have no problem with the addition of casual or phoenix), will play on the harder difficulties, will talk about which characters are good and which ones should be use and the like. I allow myself to do minimal grinding (by minimal grinding I don't mean grinding to be able to steam roll the game but more to keep the units I'm using in line with each other, like if I have a straggler compared to everyone else I will allow them a little bit of grinding so that they don't fall too far behind or a character that might join later in a game at a lower level compared to everyone else and I want to use them so I grind them out a little bit so they can catch up.). I'm like somewhere between casual and harcore I guess, I enjoy talking about which units are best to use and are the good ones in any game I've played (or getting the best children in Awakening lol) but not in a LTC sense which changes my view on the good character a bit from a lot of the hardcore fans (like I'm not so worried about using mounted units as much as a result). Either way, once the speculation ends I tend to find the place boring again. Though I'm going to see how long I can last this time after FE IF releases.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
How long can your sanity last would be the correct term. At least they will be ****ty and good doujins to come later next month.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
In English this time?
im just gonna pretend that comment never happened i wasn't totally coherent at the time. I had just finished a several week long binge watching of fairy tail (to end literal years of pestering from friends with bad taste in anime) and I slept for > 2 hours a night the whole time.

Top Bottom