• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
however, this will take the cake for all eternity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMcXd0Y-e3k
Wolf? Check.
Duran Duran? Check.
Barkley? Check.
It's like it was custom made just for me. Beautiful.

possibly. it's not my favorite, but it's really good. my favorite is probably one of these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A765O7Or_Nw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tkaVcYgPA
Augh there's an amazing jojo slam I know of and it's RIGHT on the tip of my tongue I gotta find it

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
>tfw no hot anime mom to tuck me in at night

im now accepting applications for a hot anime mom to tuck me in at night

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Played abysmally in a tournament today, only amplified by the fact that I still haven't really decided on a main yet so I was swapping around characters a lot mid set. After the tournament though I played a lot of friendlies as MetaKnight and i was actually having a lot of fun with that character and doing just as well as with anyone else, I like doing dair/upair/upsmash combos and using nair all over the place. But I don't really know of any MK videos in 3.5 to watch because after they took away his old dair the character has been MIA. So who are some 3.5 metaknight mains to watch? I found one eclipsekirby and that's about it
Gump I suggest you watch Chappos, an Australian Metaknight who placed within the top 8 amongst internationals at our major last Friday. You can find vods here at Melbourne Melee's twitch.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
>Girl has had internet boyfriend for months because I waited too long.
RIP the dream ;_;
She said that before then I was someone she considered dating.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Bazkip

Smash Master
Played abysmally in a tournament today, only amplified by the fact that I still haven't really decided on a main yet so I was swapping around characters a lot mid set. After the tournament though I played a lot of friendlies as MetaKnight and i was actually having a lot of fun with that character and doing just as well as with anyone else, I like doing dair/upair/upsmash combos and using nair all over the place. But I don't really know of any MK videos in 3.5 to watch because after they took away his old dair the character has been MIA. So who are some 3.5 metaknight mains to watch? I found one eclipsekirby and that's about it
Have fun http://smashboards.com/threads/top-players-videos-by-character-v3-5.378056/

Btw here's a playlist of a recent Montreal weekly with some Holy vids that haven't yet been added to that thread https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65IMg9w1B_hOXOVAeaeE3Zojz2nQF2EN

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
RIP the dream ;_;
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was gonna do a "my b" joke but I felt it'd be in poor taste.
my b

Really tho, that's tough. Life is dumb, yo.
You shouldn't let it get you down too bad tho. You're still young and hip and stuff.
You'll find a cool person for you eventually. Maybe not now or soon, but you have time.
Don't stress over it, man
sta8

ok bye

mimgrim

Smash Hero
RIP the dream ;_;
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Don't worry, she'll probably be available again in the next couple of months. Internet relationships never last and only ever lead to stupid/bad stuff.

I('ve) know/known quite a few people who did/do the whole internet dating thing (before). Only one of the relationships I have seen (which was between two people I knew) lasted for over a year, but maaaaaaaan did it end horribly.

Thank god I had the mistakes of others to not let me do that kind of thing.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I know internet relationships don't work out often, I've seen my old xbox friends go through those all the time almost. I'll be waiting for that **** lmao.
I was gonna do a "my b" joke but I felt it'd be in poor taste.
my b
mfw
MyB.png

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why is Cosmo still playing Smash 4? Hasn't anyone told him it's a bad game?
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster would it be possible to code an option so that you could set a button to be a modifier to change cstick between smashes and attacks?
I theorized this before you, you cisscumprivleageduncircumcised individual

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm really liking the fact that weapons like Javelins/Handaxes and the like can't double in FE IF. That is a very warranted nerf that was very much needed (even if I tended to not abuse them to their fullest potential except in Lunatic!Awakening xD).

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm really liking the fact that weapons like Javelins/Handaxes and the like can't double in FE IF. That is a very warranted nerf that was very much needed (even if I tended to not abuse them to their fullest potential except in Lunatic!Awakening xD).
Link? I need to read up on more the new one

Bazkip

Smash Master
Don't worry, she'll probably be available again in the next couple of months. Internet relationships never last and only ever lead to stupid/bad stuff.

I('ve) know/known quite a few people who did/do the whole internet dating thing (before). Only one of the relationships I have seen (which was between two people I knew) lasted for over a year, but maaaaaaaan did it end horribly.

What
This is just plain wrong

Yes it's probably more likely for online relationships to not work out, but to say it's impossible is blatantly false. There's tons of people out there who have done it successfully.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What
This is just plain wrong

Yes it's probably more likely for online relationships to not work out, but to say it's impossible is blatantly false. There's tons of people out there who have done it successfully.
You know about a little thing called hyperbole right?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I know about Serene's forest LMAO. I'm pretty sure any hard body FE nerd in the U.S knows about it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

How did it end?

I have no clue what you guys mean with "Internet relationships". Entails they live far apart, haven't seen each other in person: what?

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I mean I'm not a literary expert but I'm pretty sure that was a bad use of hyperbole.
I mean

I met my future wife over the Interwebs

Can't be all THAT bad.

And @ mimgrim mimgrim

Maybe it's time you start making your own mistakes and judgement calls instead of living vicariously through that of others, yeah? Might give you some perspective.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I mean I'm not a literary expert but I'm pretty sure that was a bad use of hyperbole.
Hyperbole is to put emphasis on something.

In this case it was to put emphasis on me never seeing internet relationships ever work.

Like I'm no literary expert either, but c'mon this is basic stuff.

I mean

I met my future wife over the Interwebs

Can't be all THAT bad.
Did you start a relationship over the internet or did you 2 start it in person.

There is a big difference between having an internet relationshipe and having met someone over the web and then meeting them in person and then starting a relationship then.

And @ mimgrim mimgrim

Maybe it's time you start making your own mistakes and judgement calls instead of living vicariously through that of others, yeah? Might give you some perspective.

Smooth Criminal
Or I can do the best of both worlds and continue to learn from both.

Top Bottom