• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dang, not only did I miss page 2000, I also missed traps! Just my luck...

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I just send you a friend request nerd. You have a required about of replays that you can send to somebody else a day though like around 10 at max I believe.
Cant use the wiiu now, ill accept and send you replays after about 9-10 hours
image.jpg

MLGF

Smash Lord
I wouldn't consider Bridget a trap at this point.
Everyone's gay for Bridget anyhow. We're just OK with it.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I honestly think that Valentine and Beowulf look the coolest; I won't even be able to play until 2nd Encore though so I'm not sure what to do until then.

Also this page is the same in number as the year that my favorite game and album came out. Super Smash Bros. Melee and Daft Punk's Discovery. I can't believe they're already 19 years old; they haven't aged a bit, in my eyes.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Dissidia fe would be the ****

At least they're making next gen dissidia, and it's 3v3

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
ftr mine's not a waifu pic it's a play on my name

EDIT: yay i'm bottom!

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Page 2002 which means the game that came out this are the following.
GTA:Vice City, Elder Scrolls 3, Sly Cooper 1, Battlefield 1942, Serious Sam, Mafia the city of lost heaven, Splinter Cell 1, State OF Emergency 1, LOZ:WW, Hitman 2, Star Wars:Bounty Hunter, Eternal Darkness, REmake, MKDA, Neverwinter knights, Baldur's gate; Dark Alliance, The Getaway, FF11, PKMN R/S, .hack infection, Metroid Prime, Street Hoops, Ace lightning, Kingdom Hearts 1, Postal 2, Ratchet and Clank, Warcraft 3, RE Zero, Dark Cloud 2, Super Mario Sunshine, The Thing, Star Fox Adventures, Xenosaga episode 1

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter,asc&title_type=game&year=2002,2002

Helsong

Smash Ace
Page 2002 which means the game that came out this are the following.
GTA:Vice City, Elder Scrolls 3, Sly Cooper 1, Battlefield 1942, Serious Sam, Mafia the city of lost heaven, Splinter Cell 1, State OF Emergency 1, LOZ:WW, Hitman 2, Star Wars:Bounty Hunter, Eternal Darkness, REmake, MKDA, Neverwinter knights, Baldur's gate; Dark Alliance, The Getaway, FF11, PKMN R/S, .hack infection, Metroid Prime, Street Hoops, Ace lightning, Kingdom Hearts 1, Postal 2, Ratchet and Clank, Warcraft 3, RE Zero, Dark Cloud 2, Super Mario Sunshine, The Thing, Star Fox Adventures, Xenosaga episode 1

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter,asc&title_type=game&year=2002,2002
2002 was a pretty awesome year. Morrowind, Sly Cooper, WindWaker, Warcraft 3, Metroid Prime, even REmake.
Spoiler Alert: 2003 and 2004 are even better.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
@ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er I just want back and saw your post regarding that girl. I dunno if this is helpful at all, but you don't need to ever feel pressured by society/other people or whatever to get into a relationship or not be a virgin or any other sex or relationship-related expectation of adulthood. Take your time and sort through your own feelings and mindset, but always remember to let others help you, too.
Feeling that you're mentally immature is not a rare thing. I feel that way constantly, and many others do as well. You're not alone in thinking this way, or even the mindset that you're "not ready" for another relationship. Feeling that you might be too selfish, or being self-conscious about your past relationships is a burden we all carry. I earnestly hope you do find someone else to love, because loving another person and being loved is one of the greatest feelings in the world. You've been there once; I have faith you can be there once again, should you look for it.

I apologize if this comes off as patronizing or preachy, but your words struck a chord with me, since I had a friend who ended up doing some..terrible things to herself over experiences and emotions like this. Just wanted to offer any words of reassurance, if I could.
Thanks! I try not to think about her because of the way thinking of her tends to eat at me. I figure it's just a feeling I'll carry with me for a very long time. I try to spend my time constructively, and I've been feeling better about myself lately, so I'm sure I'll have another relationship eventually. Thanks again for the words of encouragement--I'm really touched.
I finished an anime once it was called Cowboy Bebop and I haven't had to look back since
You might like Katanagatari or Samurai Champloo. My favourite is still Serial Experiments Lain, and I suggest it to everyone. I know anime's not your thing, but if you're ever in the mood to watch one (or someone you know is), I'd encourage you to check them out instead of some random **** show.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Konami wouldn't let Koji make a proper 2D Castlevania and he had to strike out on his own?

Bloodbourne manages to be a better Castlevania game then any of the Lords of Shadow games, so I don't know what the hell they're experimenting with.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so:

rare hates banjo-kazooie
ex-rare dudes make a spiritual sequel, get buckets of money

capcom hates megaman
ex-megaman dudes make a spiritual sequel, get buckets of money

konami hates 2D castlevania
ex-konami dudes make a spiritual sequel...

I think I'm seeing a pattern

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Rare is probably announcing some kind of Banjo game at E3.

If anyone hated the game, it was Microsoft due to a lack of perceived financial success on their console. Debatable if that was true with the dudebro audience.

KindBoyScout

Smash Rookie
Rare is probably announcing some kind of Banjo game at E3.

If anyone hated the game, it was Microsoft due to a lack of perceived financial success on their console. Debatable if that was true with the dudebro audience.
If rare were to do that it would probably be a bigger farce than anything they've done with the IP in the past.
something like that could never live up to the immense amount of hype and prejudice it would get

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
If rare were to do that it would probably be a bigger farce than anything they've done with the IP in the past.
something like that could never live up to the immense amount of hype and prejudice it would get
Welcome to the boards, for better or worse.

Yeah it is hard to live up to the hype, but to be fair it is the same issue faced by these revival projects including Yooka-Laylee.

The difference though is that Kickstarted games get the money upfront sight unseen, so the project is sustained entirely on hype.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
That's happened to me before.
Never before has the volume on my TV gone so high.

But I can never unhear the shame

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
You might like Katanagatari or Samurai Champloo. My favourite is still Serial Experiments Lain, and I suggest it to everyone. I know anime's not your thing, but if you're ever in the mood to watch one (or someone you know is), I'd encourage you to check them out instead of some random **** show.
I've watched Champloo and Lain (both are very good - the writer of Lain is also responsible for my favorite season of Digimon and my favorite mecha series (The Big O)), never heard of Katanagatari. I'll put it on my list of things to check out.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
so:

rare hates banjo-kazooie
ex-rare dudes make a spiritual sequel, get buckets of money

capcom hates megaman
ex-megaman dudes make a spiritual sequel, get buckets of money

konami hates 2D castlevania
ex-konami dudes make a spiritual sequel...

I think I'm seeing a pattern
I certainly hope any drifting shining lights from past Sonic Team members like making buckets of money. If I were to see a fresh and refined Sonic 3 & Knuckles-esque game, I wouldn't be to mad if some anonymous confused developers constantly tried to rehash a series in 3D space while scrapping any progress made and adding stories and characters that do nothing to solve the core problem of broken or minimally included decent levels and believing that anyone who ever truly enjoyed the older games is part of an ever-fanatic group of weak-constitutioned individuals that will buy a game for the sake of blindly supporting ill-made products over genuinely appealing and intricate games and oh wait...damn that ip is blowing it hard.

@ Bleck Bleck , they weren't as good as Megaman or early Fire Emblem's IMO, but at least they weren't broken at the control level. Honestly, a better template would be Generation's later "Classic" levels. If they were to go the 2D route I'd want a healthy serving of levels like that. Also, fun Boss Battles would be kinda nice (at least you were getting the idea Sonic CD). :/
Also, don't make new Shadow/Rouge/Jet etc. Ow the Edge.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
if a bunch of fans get together and make a game that plays like old sonic games, it's gonna...

...not sell well 'cause it'll be a bad game like old sonic games

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I think that was Freedom Planet Bleck, but the proposed reuniting of original Sonic Team members should be better if they implement the best elements of each game.

And in wide screen with a forward shifting camera with slightly smaller characters you should be able to see where you are going.

Last edited:
Top Bottom