• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have already won so you guys can fight over the 80K post. I have Astronomy in a bit and I'd like to go get some chocolate before then.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
I could not find anything Hideyoshi or Bell Cranel related that was both reliably safe and satisfactory to me to help fill up the dreadful lack of Husbandos in this page, so I'll just have to settle for This Hoshino Daruku instead and hope it won't get infracted anyway.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I just got back from my final and I have a strong feeling I destroyed it.

This could only get better if I got post #80000

EDIT : CHECK EM

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Posting random **** dont botherView attachment 51184
That's fantastic and very clever.

For page 2001, I present SMTxFE...or rather, what it should have been:

EDIT: For real though, Demifiend going toe to toe with Ephraim. This stuff writes itself, Atlus.
Look at them. Battle-scarred, toned muscles, in the throes of battle-hunger. You could have had this instead of jPop music and fanservice.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I would like to thank @standardtoaster

I decided to study in advance for my final instead of going on a cram fest like I usually do, and thanks to that I finished it quite swift and accurately, which gave me the time to get here to claim my proverbial reward.

Shoutouts to post #70000 on page 1750.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I would like to thank @standardtoaster

I decided to study in advance for my final instead of going on a cram fest like I usually do, and thanks to that I finished it quite swift and accurately, which gave me the time to get here to claim my proverbial reward.

Shoutouts to post #70000 on page 1750.
Holy ****, someone actually having good study habits?
Could you like..be my student or something? It'd make my life super easy.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

EDIT: For real though, Demifiend going toe to toe with Ephraim. This stuff writes itself, Atlus.
Look at them. Battle-scarred, toned muscles, in the throes of battle-hunger. You could have had this instead of jPop music and fanservice.
Ephraim is best husbando.

I think atlus is waiting till they run out of ideas, then they will make the obvious fan game everyone wants, where some deity needs to summon all the past FE hero's to defend that dimension's iteration of the fire emblem from the main antagonist/sub boss which is doing the same thing but with all the villans. Seems like an easy money grab for me, imagine all the support convos to be had.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I see, you have not read my message incorrectly. He my waifu now. Plz no jelly, me cena snu snu many time so anime wow such passion most delicious
I quickly read it as another "John Cena is your waifu" post.

Nameless, I can't tell him waifus are dumb because I cannot see him. When I do find him though I'll tell him.

does that mean he's the waifu of everyone in the us?
No but I guess that could be one reason why Lana's turning Face.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Ephraim is best husbando.

I think atlus is waiting till they run out of ideas, then they will make the obvious fan game everyone wants, where some deity needs to summon all the past FE hero's to defend that dimension's iteration of the fire emblem from the main antagonist/sub boss which is doing the same thing but with all the villans. Seems like an easy money grab for me, imagine all the support convos to be had.
It's a tough pick between Ephraim and Ike, honestly. They're both well-built, both courageous, both somewhat charming(Ike in a dorky, blunt way, Ephraim in an obliviously-sweep-you-off-your-feet-and-make-you-fall-in-love-while-he's-not-paying-attention way). Could I have both?

Thing is, I feel like that might be a cop-out in a sense. An original IP that takes ideas from both series can work, but I was expecting a return to roots, not using the newest, most popular, and "casual-ified" versions of those series.
I'm still kinda salty.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Oh lmao thats me playing like an idiot, nerves yo

Anyways, lewd time
View attachment 51186
View attachment 51185
LOL OK then I haven't watch the full set yet so I will look over it later especially the Falco footage. Also all those pics go so well with your Stocking Gif lol I forgot which episode that is from.

Also we are on page 2001 so I will post a list of games that came out this .

Halo 1, SSBM(Tha god.) Max Payne 1, SA2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Conker's Bad Fur day, FFX, Silent Hill 2, Luigi's Mansion, Golden Sun, Star Wars Rouge Squadron 2, Super Mario Advance, MGS2, Ico, F-Zero Maximum Velocity, LOZ: OOA/OOS, Castlevania COTM, Advance Wars, Mario KArt: Super Circuit, Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex, Jak&Daxter 1, Animal Crossing, Klonoa:Empire of Dreams, Super Monkey Ball, Return to Castle Wolfistien, Black&White, Dr Mario 64, DMC1, Wario Land 4, GT 3, DOA 3, FF:Chronicles, SSX tricky, GTA 3, Twisted Metal:Black, Soul Reaver 2, Onimusha 1, Fatal Frame, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1(In Japan under a different name on the GBA).
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter&title_type=game&year=2001,2001

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
SMTxFE doesn't look anything like what I expected, but I honestly think I prefer it that way. It's taking elements from the Megaten and Fire Emblem series, but making it's own original game that can stand on its own. They could've took the lazy way out for crossovers, which is just clash all the characters from the different franchises Project X-Zone style and likely be left with a bland and uninspiring game that would still sell well regardless, but they opted not to, and I admire that. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Holy hell this front page article today: Check your top player privilege!

After so much talk about the hardships of fame it's absolutely priceless.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman

seriously!

did a game based off of fire emblem really need to be about jpop music stars?
there's like, no real reason for it other than the fact that it's something that's popular now

man, the old FE had such class compared to this stuff...

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Holy ****, someone actually having good study habits?
Could you like..be my student or something? It'd make my life super easy.
I have awful study habits.

This was a one time thing, trust me.

Unless your class is legitimately interesting, it's likely that I wouldn't study at all.
I've only had two classes that I've actually done almost all of the work for & study for in my life.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal

Unless your class is legitimately interesting, it's likely that I wouldn't study at all.
I've only had two classes that I've actually done almost all of the work for in my life.
I blame Elsword for this.

Helsong

Smash Ace
SMTxFE doesn't look anything like what I expected, but I honestly think I prefer it that way. It's taking elements from the Megaten and Fire Emblem series, but making it's own original game that can stand on its own. They could've took the lazy way out for crossovers, which is just clash all the characters from the different franchises Project X-Zone style and likely be left with a bland and uninspiring game that would still sell well regardless, but they opted not to, and I admire that. Really looking forward to it.
I agree that a simple crossover could have turned out very bland. But, given the tone of what we've received thus far? I'm not exactly happy, given the original working title was SMTxFE, not PersonaxFE. Jpop music does not represent either of the series at all.
We've also only got one trailer to judge by, so I'll wait and see. But my hype train has derailed.

I've only had two classes that I've actually done almost all of the work for & study for in my life.
I do make an effort to be an interesting tutor. I'll actually be teaching an low-level undergrad CS class in the fall, woo.
But I see your point. Classes that aren't interesting are just not fun to study for at all.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I blame Elsword for this.
>Implying I wouldn't just play Project M
>Implying I wouldn't just play Smash 4
>Implying I wouldn't just play Fantasy Life
>Implying I wouldn't just play Tales of Xillia 2
>Implying I wouldn't just play Vindictus