• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
isn't solb one of those two guys that polices the "new characters for PM" thread to make sure nobody has any fun
I was.

I ended up quitting because of how baka I became, so that I could travel the world on a life changing journey to not be baka. Forgive me senpai Bleck.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

you know, the actual game bit of HLM2 wasn't all that good compared to the first (vaguer is better, in terms of this aesthetic/feeling, and HLM2 gave away too much, if that makes sense)

but god, if the soundtrack wasn't as brilliant as ever

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Remember the Konami vs Kojima video I linked last week?
It was copyright claimed by Konami. LMAAAAOOO
George may have been very close to the truth.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
just call your new buddy up and talk about how much it sucks with her.

unless she doesn't like anime and thinks its wierd.

you might be out of luck, then...
weve talked multiple times about DBZ and DBZ abridged and im pretty sure she has unbiased hatred against goku because he is the quote on quote "****tiest dad ever"

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Why thank you. Hope you all enjoyed Mother's day. I can't wait until after finals to see what the internet makes of this ****.
Hahaha

Last edited:

Mic

Smash Rookie
Why does this train have better wifi than my school?

Edit: Two posts in less than a month, I need to slow down.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
As an aside, I bought my mom a new tablet for Mother's Day.
I kinda miss her(and my Dad), but money's consistently been tight, so I usually save my visits for Christmas time. Woooo poor college student life.

Also, my roommate is super hot, I realized this morning. Indian girls, what the hell. Screw my hybrid Japanese/Indian/Mexican/German genes. I'm jealous as hell. Chocolate-mocha toned skin is top-tier.
She's also my best friend and a damn great wing(wo)man, so I guess it evens out. I'll forgive her.

Last edited:

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
Big Band it is.

I was thinking about making a joke about Big Band being the one, but I didn't think it'd actually be your answer.
Funny that you'd bring that up, I actually kinda considered getting something like that, or even outright having surgery to have my natural irises and pupils changed when I first heard about it a few years ago, although unfortunately there wasn't anything interesting enough then or now to make even contacts seem worth getting, especially those since they have really obvious normal irises, which is what I really want to indistinguishably change to something like Hearts or Stars.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
So I got second in Melee at the regional this weekend despite not having practiced melee for like 4 months

"PM skills don't transfer to melee"
Those skills don't seem to have helped you much with uthrow rest

He uthrow sang in grand finals, it was hilarious

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Those skills don't seem to have helped you much with uthrow rest

He uthrow sang in grand finals, it was hilarious
yeah, I had been playing tournament matches more or less nonstop for about 10 hours at that point. I'm not used to dealing with that amount of fatigue, it really got to me. :(

Mic

Smash Rookie
Some kid on the train was in the bathroom for like 2 hours and didn't get out after we got to the last stop. Nobody was looking for him either.

Rip train kid.

Bazkip

Smash Master
So I came across this picture on Imgur and was trying to find the source cause it's freakin adorable

(click image for source, found it eventually lol)

I reverse image searched it and

GOOGLE NO

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We are on Page 1999 so that means I will list off games that came out in the year 1999.
Silent Hill 1, FF8,GTA2, Quake 3 Arena, DK64,Age of Empires 3,Pokemon Snap,Counter Strike, Everquest, Unreal Tournament, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1, Rayman 2, RE3, Half Life:Opposing Force, team Fortress classic, LOK: Soul Reaver 1, Medal of Honor, Gex 3, Jet Force Gemini, Crash Team Racing, South Park Rally, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tomb Raider the last revelation, SF3:3S,Super Smash brothers 64, Crazy Taxi, Dino Crisis,Twisted Metal 4,The Legend of Dragoon, Syphon Filter, Shenmue 1, House of the Dead 2, Parasite Eve 2, Persona 2, Spyro 2, Croc 2, Garou MOTW, Pokemon G/S in Japan, GTA London 1969, Command and Conquer: Tibernian sun, System Shock, Army MAn Sarges Heroes and Homeword.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter&title_type=game&year=1997,1997

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
View attachment 51146

She was, and still is one of the most beautiful women I've ever known. Deep dark eyes, slight build, lovely hair, heart shaped face. The works. We shared a lot of interests, and we talked constantly. The relationship was very puppy love in the beginning, ofc, but we stayed friends for a couple years afterwards, and by the end of it I had fallen horribly deep in unrequited love. We stopped contacting each other not too long after I convinced her to apply for community college.

We kind of mutually initiated, and she ended our romance. Our relationship became much deeper the longer we remained friends, but I was honestly not the best friend I could have been because I wanted her to return my affection do badly. I became pretty disgusted with myself and started cutting myself for a while. All said, though, it was a very solid relationship and she told me everything about her other relationships. The guy she dumped me for turned out to be a total tool (go figure), but she couldn't stand to dump him for about two or three years.

Yes, I'm still a virgin; she's the only one I've ever bothered with and the only one I've ever kissed.

Mentally, I'm still not fully mature, and I'm still self conscious about how badly I made my last relationship turn out. I believe I'm still too selfish and focused on myself and my future to be able to afford the time and attention to another human being, and I'm still coming to terms with my bisexuality.

Yes, I'm circumcised. I think circumcision is a terrible idea.

I smoked a little bit of a joint once, but I felt no different, and I honestly have no interest in trying it again.
Not thinking about it solves it 85% of the time

The other 15% sucks, but I need to git gud and increase my percent to 100%

Bazkip

Smash Master
We are on Page 1999 so that means I will list off games that came out in the year 1999.
Silent Hill 1, FF8,GTA2, Quake 3 Arena, DK64,Age of Empires 3,Pokemon Snap,Counter Strike, Everquest, Unreal Tournament, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1, Rayman 2, RE3, Half Life:Opposing Force, team Fortress classic, LOK: Soul Reaver 1, Medal of Honor, Gex 3, Jet Force Gemini, Crash Team Racing, South Park Rally, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tomb Raider the last revelation, SF3:3S, Persona 2, Spyro 2, Croc 2, Garou MOTW, Pokemon G/S in Japan, GTA London 1969, Command and Conquer: Tibernian sun, System Shock, Army MAn Sarges Heroes and Homeword.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter&title_type=game&year=1997,1997
I think you forgot one. It's called Super Smash Bros. Maybe you've heard of it?

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er I just want back and saw your post regarding that girl. I dunno if this is helpful at all, but you don't need to ever feel pressured by society/other people or whatever to get into a relationship or not be a virgin or any other sex or relationship-related expectation of adulthood. Take your time and sort through your own feelings and mindset, but always remember to let others help you, too.
Feeling that you're mentally immature is not a rare thing. I feel that way constantly, and many others do as well. You're not alone in thinking this way, or even the mindset that you're "not ready" for another relationship. Feeling that you might be too selfish, or being self-conscious about your past relationships is a burden we all carry. I earnestly hope you do find someone else to love, because loving another person and being loved is one of the greatest feelings in the world. You've been there once; I have faith you can be there once again, should you look for it.

I apologize if this comes off as patronizing or preachy, but your words struck a chord with me, since I had a friend who ended up doing some..terrible things to herself over experiences and emotions like this. Just wanted to offer any words of reassurance, if I could.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Page 1999.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the last 4 weeks of school. I literally don't care but care enough to do a bit of the stuff. I also like, don't turn stuff in unless it's good (usually). So I school problems.

Also wtf, last few pages have been really weird. I think I know too much about @ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er now and I'm now scared to ever sleep on the floor/couch of @ Helsong Helsong

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Page 1999.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the last 4 weeks of school. I literally don't care but care enough to do a bit of the stuff. I also like, don't turn stuff in unless it's good (usually). So I school problems.

Also wtf, last few pages have been really weird. I think I know too much about @ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er now and I'm now scared to ever sleep on the floor/couch of @ Helsong Helsong
Turn in your damn homework. I dun care if it's bad, just don't have your teachers put in zeros.

Also: why? My couch is comfy as hell and folds out into a twin size bed, and my floor is carpeted and I have an air mattress.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Page 1999.

That's why you be smooth, and score access to hot indian roommate's bed

Bleck

Smash Master
page 1999 but if I ignore all the posts with waifus in them it's probably like page 7

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Forgive me mods if this isn't something I should be posting here. I know this isn't directly related to Smash. But I felt the need to share this for any Shovel Knight fans.
*Twitter snip*
Based YCG.
Why be a Casanova? Really.
Commitment >>>>>>>>.
*snip of other stuff* I don't know how I'm going to survive the last 4 weeks of school. I literally don't care but care enough to do a bit of the stuff. I also like, don't turn stuff in unless it's good (usually). So I school problems.
So I came across this picture on Imgur and was trying to find the source cause it's freakin adorable *Ditto and Gar snip* (click image for source, found it eventually lol)
I reverse image searched it and
GOOGLE NO
"I know it's not necessarily your fault, Gar, but,"

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Turn in your damn homework. I dun care if it's bad, just don't have your teachers put in zeros.

Also: why? My couch is comfy as hell and folds out into a twin size bed, and my floor is carpeted and I have an air mattress.
Writing for school sucks (reminds me, D&D when? My club for school shut down in a way. My character is level one so I can just kinda swing him over.) Sleeping in the place of a sadistic person doesn't seem very safe... Dem floors though.

1. Pretend to be innocent 8 year old
2. ???
3. Profit

loljk

Last edited:
Top Bottom