• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, got a quick/dumb question for you, figured I'd ask here.

I'm away at school during the time 3.0 comes out. I know my school is pretty hard on downloading copyrighted music, games, etc. Would it be a good idea to wait to download Project M until I go home for the holidays?

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865

I'm away at school during the time 3.0 comes out. I know my school is pretty hard on downloading copyrighted music, games, etc. Would it be a good idea to wait to download Project M until I go home for the holidays?

Well, it's not your bandwidth.
So yeah. Wait till you get home IMO.

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure because it's a mod so didn't know if it falls into that category. Sucks I have to wait longer now!! but it probably is safer haha

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you should see the Project M Bitch Room, ****s more fun over there

MLGF

Smash Lord
I wonder if that's how they discuss everything.
"So guys is Samus ready?"
: /
"Oh wow, it's like that..."
>_>
"Well, that's tough."

...later...

: )
"YOU MEAN SHE'S READY?"
: D
"Wow, that's great!"
: D, : D, : D, : D
"THE CLONE ENGINE WORKS!?"
: )
"OK, let's get a trailer up, anyone game?"
: p
"SUPER!"

batistabus

Smash Journeyman

My school's the same way, and I've downloaded PM and other textures plenty of times. You should be good to go.

splat

Smash Lord
CAN`T........ UNSEE......... WHY......... MUST YOU........ TORMENT ME......... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see the file name for the image? :p

I can only guess they tried to show the connection between the two, but it kind of feels like the opposite now..

EDIT: Oh, guess they didn't intend it, haha.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
CAN`T........ UNSEE......... WHY......... MUST YOU........ TORMENT ME......... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I noticed that since this version first came out. I just figured no one else cared enough to speak up about it. XD

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
You know what I can't unsee? Kirby not being in the middle. Seriously. Just swith Metaknight and Kirby. It will be perfect. Not even because Melee. Just because Kirby looks awkward there. I don't even like the Melee CSS.
Also someone for the love of all that is good and holy CENTER Kirby in his CSS button thing.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I really wish there was a way that they could track downloads on mirrors and just add it to the Project M sites' automated total, because that's why they won't be uploading any mirrors.
Basically this. I really wish P:M could work with like, at least two different sites other than their own (whether they're just a file uploading site or someone's personal one) and offer 3 download options for P:M instead of having one that ends up being overloaded every distribution. If P:M's site can support download tracking, surely someone among the fans can work with them to set up a similar coding... Not really complaining, but if P:M could improve on anything currently, it would have to be this.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I agree. Kirby has never been next to Jiggs or G&W before, so it doesn't matter where he is in the Kirby order. It's important to note however, he is the center of Kirby, and has a nice amount of focus in Smash. Him being center would be appropriate.

Although, Meta Knight is all consuming, so perhaps it's better he's the center.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Didn't know where else to post this and didn't feel like making a thread for such a minute question, but how does one up-b and usmash out of shield without tap jump on?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
yo PM3.0 Hype, I'mma let you finish
but Melee in MLG 2014 is the most hype thing I've heard since EVO 2013

red9rd

Smash Ace
Just passed my 8th Kidney stone today at the age of 21.
Doc said If I don't stop eating Top Ramen It will kill me.
Like words like that would separate us.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
yo PM3.0 Hype, I'mma let you finish
but Melee in MLG 2014 is the most hype thing I've heard since EVO 2013
confirmation where? all I saw was that one guy who's important or something saying "we're interested, and so is nintendo" with no specific game mentioned

Top Bottom