• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
No use in Mia when Zihark comes three chapters later with better durability and roughly equal stats in all other areas.
Or because you get a level 9 Swordmaster with almost capped stats roughly 4 chapters after. I mean, Stefan has **** luck, but no one else needs Ashera Icons, lmao

D

Deleted member

No use in Mia when Zihark comes three chapters later with better durability and roughly equal stats in all other areas.
Or because you get a level 9 Swordmaster with almost capped stats roughly 4 chapters after. I mean, Stefan has **** luck, but no one else needs Ashera Icons, lmao
in PoR Mia gets a broken Vantage which is enough to put her well above Zihark

edit: to get 40 luck like i have on mia in the first picture, even if she gets luck on literally every levelup to 20/20 its still only 39 and you need an ashera icon anyway. i had to reset a -lot- of times to get that in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I just followed a guide in RD and Mia ended up better than Ike because instead of tanking stuff she'd dodge it

She got into the endgame along with several Laguz (non-royals, too) because I really like Laguz

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
My ****post for today:
Ball is life. There's a backstory to it.1. Sun gives life
2.Sun is ball.
3.Ball is life. *snip*
Since everyone is ****posting about marth being a girl, I thought that I could start a ****post of my own.
Acting like the moment you touched the internet you didnt become an anime
sacrelige
it also hasn't been any good for almost as long
Nothing made by humans has ever been deserving of the word 'quality'.
Git gud at pulling that switch, you casul, because right now, you stink at it. :^)

*snip* Almost as bad as trying to get a hold of the Metroid Prime Trilogy release. Seriously Nintendo, VC releases when?!
Ebay is your friend~

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Mech, as the only species we know of possessing intelligence great enough to create what we know as quality, we have created quality.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Went to my first tournament today, lost all 5 matches and didn't make it out of pools. I might go again next month but $20 is a lot when you get bodied hard

One thing that annoyed me a lot was that I felt like I was DI'ing, I mean I was holding away from them as soon as I got hit or sometimes even before, but I was hardly moving at all, I was just sandbagging everywhere and I couldn't do jack. I'm also wondering about getting back on stage after getting knocked up, I know it's supposed to be a disadvantageous state but I feel like I should be able to land back on stage without taking 80% on the way, like I'm zss so it shouldn't be that hard

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Went to my first tournament today, lost all 5 matches and didn't make it out of pools. I might go again next month but $20 is a lot when you get bodied hard

One thing that annoyed me a lot was that I felt like I was DI'ing, I mean I was holding away from them as soon as I got hit or sometimes even before, but I was hardly moving at all, I was just sandbagging everywhere and I couldn't do jack. I'm also wondering about getting back on stage after getting knocked up, I know it's supposed to be a disadvantageous state but I feel like I should be able to land back on stage without taking 80% on the way, like I'm zss so it shouldn't be that hard
Do you know what DI means? Directional Influence doesn't move you, it only effects your launch trajectory. Maximum Survival DI is perpendicular to the original launch angle.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Do you know what DI means? Directional Influence doesn't move you, it only effects your launch trajectory. Maximum Survival DI is perpendicular to the original launch angle.
I know that, but I was holding a direction and my launch trajectory was hardly changing so I took like 50-60% per combo

Unless there's something else to DI that I'm just not getting, which is probably true

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
It's not really the same because Apex was able to wring a triumphant narrative out of all their troubles thanks to the good will of the community.

This tournament will be known as the one with the ****ty gameplay streams, except for PM because they weren't involved.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
It's not really the same because Apex was able to wring a triumphant narrative out of all their troubles thanks to the good will of the community.

This tournament will be known as the one with the ****ty gameplay streams, except for PM because they weren't involved.
ah, is it all on the melee side, still?

based pm, saving the scene?

then evil overlord nintendo comes in and forces them underground?

then we rise up with our specially developed and customized pmdt mecha and battle the mariobot for supremacy!?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Links, pics, nudes please
MVG and Mew2king (Smash 4) streams have been crashing like crazy, chat mods have been banning people like crazy with no real consent, other various stream issues (ex. playing ads during matches), and the fact that one of the TOs legit named the M2K + Zero team "Don't hate us because we're autistic" lol

I guess the better analogy would be Alex Strife in terms of rep lol

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sundays can be as boring as R.O.B. dittos.

Decided to fix that and went out with my good lady friend again. We went to a small comic store and I rad some Sonic and Mega Man issues that I already have downloaded. Then we went to eat at a bar/restaurant where I learned two things about myself:

1. I like mushrooms on burgers.
2. I should never eat guacamole on burgers or at all. My body can't take it,

Then I went and treated her to some ice cream since she really wanted some from this certain store but it was too busy the last couple of times we tried to go. Both got cookie dough waffle cones. We were having a good time until we got all wet and sticky all of a sudden. The quest for a bathroom lead us to a book store that's much bigger on the inside than the outside. It was a literal labyrinth. After that fun but unsuccessful little journey, we just went into TWU and raided their bathroom for paper towels and stuff while they were busy with music practice and stuff. Then huggles and cuddles happened and we parted.

Apparently her landlady, who passed by us one night, think that I'm "not bad looking" and is convinced we're a couple. A lot of people seem to be. I'm not sure why. XD;

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ah, is it all on the melee side, still?

based pm, saving the scene?

then evil overlord nintendo comes in and forces them underground?

then we rise up with our specially developed and customized pmdt mecha and battle the mariobot for supremacy!?
This sounds something outta a Sci Fi hit from the late 90's to early 2000's involving humans, machines, kung fu and other meanings behind certain actions.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
why is it nigh impossible to find actual info on editing specials in psa ;-;

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
in PoR Mia gets a broken Vantage which is enough to put her well above Zihark

edit: to get 40 luck like i have on mia in the first picture, even if she gets luck on literally every levelup to 20/20 its still only 39 and you need an ashera icon anyway. i had to reset a -lot- of times to get that in game.
That is only good with wrath/resolve, which you are only given one of.
And that goes to Ike so he can beat the Black Knight / Ashnard quickly.

...FE is cereal business.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
PSA: Don't play against Dokapon Kingdom's CPU.
They will cheat and **** you over no matter what, even if it's in their best interest to attack each other.
Generally speaking, if the AI needs to land on a certain space to do things, they WILL, and do everything in their power to keep you dead, no matter the difficulty.

Vashimus

Smash Master
went out with my good lady friend again.
we went to eat at a bar/restaurant
Then I went and treated her to some ice cream
We were having a good time until we got all wet and sticky all of a sudden.
huggles and cuddles happened and we parted.
Apparently her landlady, is convinced we're a couple. A lot of people seem to be. I'm not sure why. XD;

Quite the mystery indeed, Watson.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Machiavelli makes Ivysaur look like a fun character

what the

Lizalfos

Smash Master
PM can survive these times of oppression, even if we are forced underground.

I know this becase I'm messaging you with a Wii U gamepad, my last line of contact.
There is always a way, godspeed. '-'7

Bazkip

Smash Master
Future posts from @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser
Was hanging out with my lady friend and one thing led to another. Best sex of my life. We're not together though.
5 years with my lady friend <3. Still not a couple though.
Guys I just proposed to my lady friend! Seriously though we're not a thing.
We just bought a house! hurp. Definitely not together though.
Guys we're pregnant! It's a boy! Really though, we're not a couple.
Little Timmy was born today! I'm telling you, we're not together.
Oops my lady friend is pregnant again. You know how it is sometimes ;). For sure not a couple though.
Oh wow guys it's twins! We're not together man.
Samantha and Jennifer were born today! They're just the most precious thing! We're still not together though.
Timmy's first day of school! He's so excited. My lady friend and I couldn't be more proud. Definitely not together though.
We're going on vacation to Hawaii! Can't wait to see my lady friend in a bikini, haha. Come on guys, we're not a couple.
Tim just graduated high school, what a champ! My lady friend cried during the graduating ceremony, she has trouble controlling her emotions sometimes. We're seriously not together though.
Tim's working on his master degree, and the twins just moved out to college. The lady friend and I have the house all to ourselves...;). Honestly though, we're not a couple.
My lady friend both recently retired after many years of rewarding work. Man, it's crazy to look back at reminisce over all these years...where we were definitely not a couple.
Travelling across Europe with my lady friend <3. Everywhere we go people treat us like we're together, I just don't understand.
Lived a long, fulfilling life with my lady friend. Shame we were never together.
Hey guys turns out the afterlife is real. Who knew! And they have WiFi. Wow! So I get to spend all of eternity with my lady friend <3. All the other angels and even God seems to think we're together though, it's the weirdest thing.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just showed a girl my h doujin collection, asked her if she wanted to try some stuff with me

she said no, but then said she was jealous of my doujins

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
just showed a girl my h doujin collection, asked her if she wanted to try some stuff with me

she said no, but then said she was jealous of my doujins
So, in a way, she answered in the affirmative.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
so, is axe the slayer of the god slayer?

a... god slayer slayer?

also, bazkip with that amazing post. i'd give you more likes for that, were it possible.

Top Bottom