• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
I wish you guys were on board with the whole "ignoring bleck" thing, I prefer to forget that he even exists
Bleck has never insulted me personally or really said anything worth holding a grudge over. I have no beef with him, despite him being a bit rough around the edges.

It's always entertaining seeing how much he gets under the skins of the rest of you though.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
if anyone holds any grudges against me for something I've said that personally offended them, please let me know so we can talk it out

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Wall of text inbound. >v3.6
Out of date, but...

No one waits patiently like Gaston.
@Scotch98' BigVegetaBluntz. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You guys have all seen The Princess Bride, right? Dread Pirate Roberts would be perfect as a Smasher handle.
As you wishhhhhhhh~
Like @Smooth Criminal said, it's Jolyne Kujo, I made the transparent version from this: https://twitter.com/Matsu_Hanayuu/status/516565130419519488
Programming homework is more satisfying because you just created something. It's like painting or writing. *snip* Programming is art. It's most elegant algorithms and code are often representative of it's creator's mind.

Buying a 3DS this month. Besides FE, and Bravely Default, what should I consider? Getting back into Pokemon is something I am considering.
I can think of one or two big ones.

I'm almost a little embarrassed. I get way too passionate about this.

There's nothing wrong with catching feels about what you love, so don't put yourself down like that for no good reason.Leave self-deprecation to the pros like me.
:^)

Last edited:

Diego Brando

Smash Cadet
@ Diego Brando Diego Brando pls post its jojo time

And nothing beats part 4 for me
View attachment 47858
Its always Jojo time when you think about it, and choosing a favourite part is like choosing a favourite child tbh. Ill always be really nostalgic over part 2 though.

I forgot it showed your name near the bottom when you were in a thread lol. What an exciting first ever post.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Diddy nerfed in Smash 4? quick, everyone move onto the next easy-mode bull**** character (Zero Suit Samus)

except this one is way more irritating 'cause this dumb character only even exists 'cause of stupid sexist bull****
Why so angry?

D

Deleted member

So my first period teacher is allowing me to bring in a Melee setup in to play during class.

I will provide pictures soon. This is pretty gg

Helsong

Smash Ace
That Batman vs. Superman trailer actually looks pretty cool.
But it's horribly underwhelming in comparison to the new Star Wars trailer.

Also, I've been increasingly more and more disappointed in DC Universe adapatation after Batman the Animated Series, Superman the Animated Series, and Justice League. They were sooo good. Good continuity, interesting characters, not overly dark and edgy..
Like, how does this opening theme not get you even a bit hyped?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've actually started working of an advanced D3 guide. about time, or so people tell me

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The zero suit is what all the Galactic Federation police wear, it's standard issue. And with Samus it summons her power suit which is a pretty important ability. Don't you people know everyone wears skintight spandex is the future?

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
The Zero Suit doesn't really "summon her power suit", it just provides an interface for it to link up to her body and neural system. See: Metroid Zero Mission. You have all your items, but you can't use them unless you're in a spot where the Power Suit can link, like your ship or a chozo shrine made for this stuff.
This was not the case in Other M, where it made the suit seem like some sort of mental energy thing. It was dumb. Like most of the game. Best to be ignored.

Last edited:

SPAZ494

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4511-0835-8425
So my first period teacher is allowing me to bring in a Melee setup in to play during class.

I will provide pictures soon. This is pretty gg
Thats awesome! My friends and I tried that but my teacher said no, so we asked in a different class and our teacher let us. Good times

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I don't really understand (other than hating Other M which is understandable) why people think those pink patches on her suit outputting the energy for the physical manifestation of her chozo powers is such a dumb idea, but rolling into a ball without crushing your body is totally logical.

Metroid has always operated on science so advanced it is indistinguishable from magic.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros. makes certain changes for the sake of convenience, regardless of what game or character you consider. I don't think it can be used as an actual source for how the Power Suit(or anything else in various games it features) actually works.

I think it's a dumb idea because it was never touched on and had a perfectly ok explanation before this. Other M made it seem like something based off of her mind, which goes a bit contrary to established lore. I'm not saying it can't work that way, what I'm saying is that it was never shown to work that way in the first place, and the changes made don't mesh with what is already established.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
So today I was wondering about Chicago's laws on being topless in public.

Apparently you can be fined $100-$500 for showing the lower half of your boobs.

Top half is fine

but nipples are scary

and the bottom halves of your boobs are also scary we don't want that

what

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
getting tired of all your likes mech but not actually please don't stop

D

Deleted member

I didn't get a chance to set up in class because I needed to finish an Art project.

I did bring it, however:

image.jpg

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I main Fox in Smash 64, Ganon in Melee, but I used to main Kirby. Someone tell me what character would be good for me.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I don't really understand (other than hating Other M which is understandable) why people think those pink patches on her suit outputting the energy for the physical manifestation of her chozo powers is such a dumb idea, but rolling into a ball without crushing your body is totally logical.

Metroid has always operated on science so advanced it is indistinguishable from magic.
It is because bird people already solved science. Now you just clean up the ethics violations.

edit: After splatoon releases they need to announce that a Metroid game is in the works.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

She doesnt roll her body up, it's converted into energy while the suit morphs into a ball. Like how Poke Balls convert Pokemon into energy for storage.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
are you telling me samus is a pokemon in the distant future?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Samus needs to just fight the federation. They are essentially the leaders of the space pirates. Fighting government sanctioned terrorism would be a good plot.

Top Bottom