• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Draco_The

Smash Lord

Implosion will be released tomorrow everywhere for iOS (it's already getting released in some countries right now) and next week (I think) for Android.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
The amiibos will start functioning better once the tharja figurine arrives

JOE!

Smash Hero
Think Ill see one of the other girls on a casual date, and go from there with the decision making. If that date doesnt work, nothing is lost by telling her it doesnt work. If it does, then I'll talk with the current one about how I feel it won't work out.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Think Ill see one of the other girls on a casual date, and go from there with the decision making. If that date doesnt work, nothing is lost by telling her it doesnt work. If it does, then I'll talk with the current one about how I feel it won't work out.
Joe with the option selects

D

Deleted member

don't do that. just go out with all of them until one keeps your interest better. telling a girl it wont work out kinda de facto ends your interaction with her, when you may change your mind later or just get to keep a really cool friend. people can surprise you down the proverbial road. if you end up dating one girl and the other asks about it, just say you kinda got close and you want to take it seriously and let her respect that.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yesterday in PM I Wiz Foot spike > Ganoncided someone
Just now in Melee I Warlock Punched someone offstage

#danklordofswag

D

Deleted member

Hey guys! I made it! I'm in Denton now! :D

Goddamn that was a long trip. My everything hurts. x~x

I miss anything from the past couple of days? :3
Denton is like 40 minutes from the FX Game Exchange (aka the venue for 90% of smash events around here). You should come and play video games

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
Ikr, but there was a lot of factors that made this different. One was she only had one bad quality profile pic of her in the distance and it was impossible to tell what she looked like: I was super surprised when she actually looked well beyond nice to me and everything in person when I was expecting the worst. So she was new to tinder and everything and not your typical Tinder'er. Beyond the date being 9 hours long, where it felt the whole time she was into me rubbing my leg with hers and so on. And lastly I am indeed a newbie with these experiences, and I didn't even feel like I satisfied myself with enough physical interaction thinking I'd get to see her again. Making me still feel like I did next to nothing like I have these past years. I need like at least a few consecutive days in a row of intimacy though to probly start feeling good again, like I did in my long ago relationship. Which I broke up with her partially because I felt so satisfied I wanted to just play Warcraft 3 but she kept calling annoyingly lol: and then that's when I had the audacity, or maybe taking things for granted, to have to end it when I felt our real mental relationship wasn't compatible enough to where even though we went out for 6 months+ I never wanted yet true intercourse because it would just turn her more crazy and prolong something I felt couldn't last. The thing that also made me more attached to this new girl was she was so similar to my ex, but all in a upgraded way (upgrade is a bad word here since they're both great people) both physically and mentally (most girls are an upgrade in terms of mentally to her though in regards to connecting with me, then again I'm only like 90% able to be a normal cool person myself: I'm still lacking what to do in certain social situations though I'm talkative and play things off. I don't know what normal people do on a date, and so on.). Her chubby body type, her smell, the way she made out (not that I've had much experiences, but this Hispanic chick once definitely wasn't similar to my ex).. gotta list too much information for the sake of it of course lol. But seriously, I don't think I find skinny girls that attractive: even though I don't think I'm a fat person myself. Use to be for a duration as a kid though.

I think overall I went too much of the jokingly childish route that made me far from boyfriend/date material. But I still don't know how I can screw up an interaction where somehow you're making out with her until she leaves, then I gotta accept she'll ignore me and that's the end of it. That seems a lot like what I should probly come to expect from Tinder, but again come on how am I suppose to let a 9 hour interaction where I know so much about her and likewise me from opening up on so many subjects that ends with the other person not saying a word about what went wrong. She finally got back on Tinder and unmatched me, so that felt good in that now I know she certainly meant to ignore that text. I'm probably not going to do anything, but maybe a couple weeks from now I will feel like asking what went wrong solely for the sake/chance of it; that is unless she preemptively blocked my number. Still wish I had those pics she took with her phone, curse my stupid texting App.

I also don't trust cologne anymore, the one I put on I thought was nice and I only put a little on (dab on left and right neck) but I re-evaluated it and it's too much of a musky/obnoxious smell. I got a galore of these luxury small bottle sample packs from one of my relatives being an avid shopper where she gets them for free. Even the ones that smell nice I still feel they all make me queasy to smell them myself for any moderate duration, so I think I'd rather want to smell like nothing or just have the best smelling shower gel and so on.
This guy uses washer sheets or something?
https://youtu.be/YMtqY4w9XS8?t=139

Yeah this stuff is all too new and real to me. I still got that high-school mentality my ex treated everything with or whatever, but that's what this new girl was leading onto me treating her in this way from talking about her parents being strict and cautious people over her; though again there was contradictory stuff all over the place. I'm getting over this fine enough now but I seriously wanted (my mind is going to anyways) to exhaust this topic and interaction on what I gotta improve. I'm gonna continue to improve my looks with new clothes, and continue watching more SimplePickup.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You're freaking out about a single girl on tinder that you didn't even know? You need to take a step back and reevaluate your situation.

You didn't even KNOW her. Yea you hung out for a while, but that didn't mean you knew her, and yet you're all down about it. Realize it man, that's gonna happen a lot more. Rejection is just a part of life, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you, it means that you weren't what they were looking for in that point in time, who gives a ****? Who knows, on another day they might have been into it, but at that particular point, they just weren't feeling you. That's not bad either, would you want someone hanging around you because they felt like they had to? Do you do that? I hope not.

All in all, just get back out there and keep swiping. Lighten up, she wasn't the one, in fact, there is no ONE. There's good and bad ones, but there is no ONE person out there who you're meant to be with. Find the good ones and stick with them, ditch the bad ones.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im considering going to Paragon, whos down for the whole nine yards

Helsong

Smash Ace
If I was still at UCLA, I'd definitely be going to Paragon. Unfortunately I'm not, and I don't anticipate having time to fly back there in September. I'll buy a tshirt or something to support them for sure, though. It's a cool thing they're doing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Denton is like 40 minutes from the FX Game Exchange (aka the venue for 90% of smash events around here). You should come and play video games
Huh, I just got back from a place named that. It's about 5 minutes away from my place. Not sure if it's that exact same one, though. Is there another one?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Don't you just love it when you realize the day is over and you have nothing to show for it

The worst part is I worked most of the day, but I still feel like I didn't do ****

Player -0

Smash Hero
Don't you just love it when you realize the day is over and you have nothing to show for it

The worst part is I worked most of the day, but I still feel like I didn't do ****
It's like school

Actually I realized your avatar changed to an animoo. I then checked the rest of the page and there's actually only 2/3 people with animoo girl avatars.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I then checked the rest of the page and there's actually only 2/3 people with animoo girl avatars.
I should change away from my avatar to cut down on anime girls/be slightly more original, but the only other one I'd want to use is Nemissa from Soul Hackers, and that's still anime.

Sounds like someone's been reading comics.

I actually don't know what that is.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Different place, then. Kinda odd there's another fx game exchange out in Denton...
Maybe ours is something different. They had games of literally all eras there to buy and trade in, and some boxsets of other stuff, but I didn't see anywhere to play games so it's probably just a shop.

Top Bottom