• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
It's 3AM

I had a brainwave two hours back and have been blitzing through bugs ever since.

Now I've stalled out again and there's One. Last. Problem. that I haven't solved yet, but I know I won't be able to sleep til I figure it out.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Also what's with bands releasing perfectly good music solely on vinyl in the goddamn 21st century? It's like they don't want me to support them.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
I probably won't, unless I can somehow get the message through their heads that they need to make more of their music available in more formats than vinyl and occasionally Bandcamp downloads. Sad thing is, these are bands that I greatly enjoy and want to support so that they'll hopefully continue making music. It's frustrating seeing them throw money away like this.

Hell, Amazon will manufacture CDs/DVDs on demand for you, nevermind any of the other ways to get your music out there at any scale these days. There's no excuse for such backwards business practices.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Right, its just at the same time I don't want to hurt the girl Im currently sorta casually seeing, especially since she is stressed with exams as-is. Its just confusing since I know it probably won't work out, but I don't want her hurt.
Monogamy is for chumps.

On a realistic note, don't hide anything from any of them. Don't string them on if you and/or they are committed to monogamy and you're feeling indecisive.
should i tell her my feelings before im gone 5ever?
Definitely.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

I found out how to get an input display on a real cruddy 360 controller I'm using and dolphin, and while I want to use the input display to show a whole lot of things, DACUSes are the only things I can do consisdently on it so

here is a video showing you how to do that

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I don't understand how Injustice Mobile, WWE Inmortals and now Mortal Kombat X Mobile are so liked. Gameplay doesn't have any depth and it's just mindless tapping on the screen. They are just pretty clicker games, and except for the characters they have, all three are the same thing. I mean 100% the same.

This bugs me like no other thing because you can tell all those had good potential. Just adding something as simple as two buttons for jumping and crouching to avoid some moves would make them miles better while still keeping them casual-friendly.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I mean, the only way you get better at dealing with rejection is to get rejected and take it in stride.

Definitely don't try to drown your sorrows afterwards though, that never really ends well and will likely end up with you texting a friend that's had a thing for you for ages, leading you into yet another bad decision where you wake up the next day, full of regret, and someone who now thinks you're into them when you're not, and you have to explain to them that you were kinda just using them, jeopardizing that friendship even more except now the rest of your friend group figures it out and you've got a kinda bad rep among them, and the person you originally had a thing for now is totally turned off of you and says "I thought you were better than that."

Avoid that, and you should be ok. If she says yes, then life is good!

Last edited:

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
the more you get rejected the more u learn to deal with it. its just an experience in life. i've been rejected more times than i can count on my fingers hahahaha (kill me)

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Comic con ruleset:
- 1 vs 1
- best of 3
- Each game is 2 minutes with infinite lives
- Game Cube controllers
- Items are disabled
- Stage: Final Destination
- Pausing is not allowed and will result in elimination.
- Players are expected to present highly good behavior and sportsmanship in order to continue in the tournament and avoid elimination
- Referees have the full right to eliminate a player for reasons they see fit
- Rules can be subjected to changes during the tournament if the organizers see fit.
- Personal controllers cannot be used unless they are Game Cube controllers
- amiibos are not to be used
- Its the responsibility of the players to be available in front of the assigned station at least 5 minutes before game time, any delay will result in elimination.

**** I cant use my amiibo

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Its just a guy that never plays the game and decided to do a tournament without letting us organize it

I mean holy **** you could at least immitate for glory

D

Deleted member

ehh probably not, at least not the stereotypical way everyone here is thinking of. better to keep in contact and get closer like everyone else does. confessions and the like have a way of putting the other person "on the spot" aka super uncomfortable when you really dont need to do that. confessions are a lot cuter when you've already won her over and there's no pressure or awkwardness.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Pretty much what @Umbreon said.

When it's not mutual, confessions like that are more often just creepy.

Happened to one of my girlfriends once. It was really weird for her.

I suppose it does depend on the type of confession though.

Undying love is not a good one. "I like you" is probably a little more acceptable.

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
So I'm doing homework, looking up articles for a persuasive essay on parent-child communication and found some pretty funny stuff

And by funny I mean what have my parents even been doing all my life

Was about to write a wall about it but it started feeling slightly too personal so nope.avi

Top Bottom