• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Pretty dumb of me to say, yeah.
Caring about what other people think is something I actively try not to do/I'm monumentally biased.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Random PSA: there is a BIG difference between not being good at socializing, and being good at socializing, but just plain not wanting to do it.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
"Hey Strong Bad! I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed PM so far, I really appreciate your work! I was wondering, is the rumor about Kn-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME, NOW!"

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Gonna tell me every match I won was an upset LOL. Don't do your boy dirty like that KayB, I thought we were tight!

Edit: got back from tourney not long ago. Quite difficult tourney, Day 1 to qualify was fairly grueling. Have no regrets placing the same as Ripple even though he deserves an even higher spot. GG's to everyone I played
I didn't think that you would beat two of SoCal's best, a top 100 Melee Fox player (with a Falcon no less), and Mr. Brandandorf, who I thought would go far this tourney lol.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can't believe I feel asleep before grand finals watching losers :( At least Roy won a big tourney.

Also I'mma leave the PM vids for Roll Tier V singles and dubs here if people are interested.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Roy and Ike just won semi nationals.

Fire Emblem op, please nerf them by giving them one stock per game, this non perma death thing makes FE too easy.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
So PMS how is your night so far
Mine is good
Except for that I places 8 places lower than acceptable at aftershock in singles and 3 places too low in doubles
And now my car has broken down just outside of Dallas so I have to sleep in it for fours hours 5 feet off the side of the interstate while I wait for my parents to come pick me and my car up
Holy ****, dude : (

That's completely horrid : (

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So has anyone else been replaying the trailer since last night just for the music alone?

Also, all the All-Star matches had 4 characters from the same series together yet Pit was with the FE team? This can only mean one thing.

Kid Icarus x Fire Emblem game confirmed. **** yeah.

Exodo

Smash Ace
So has anyone else been replaying the trailer since last night just for the music alone?

Also, all the All-Star matches had 4 characters from the same series together yet Pit was with the FE team? This can only mean one thing.

Kid Icarus x Fire Emblem game confirmed. **** yeah.
naa im pretty sure its because he is the only other human character who also uses a sword, and who would fit in that Zelda Vs FE battle.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

I think Ness might forever be the bane of M2K.
He almost lost to Shaky in Smash 4 and lost Smash 4 teams to MJG and another dude can't think of his name right now as well as getting knocked into losers finals in PM doubles.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure MJG teamed with Shaky.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
By the time project m 4.7 is out we will have all the content we needneed and no easter eggs in the trailer
Will be released by April fools calling it Kappa

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Mfw I realized that my character only has two kill moves

Mfw people are just that bad at di

Attachments

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Huh. Got a Like from Sethlon for my Firestarter post.

Sethlon's theme song confirmed.

Top Bottom