• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I didn't think that you would beat two of SoCal's best, a top 100 Melee Fox player (with a Falcon no less), and Mr. Brandandorf, who I thought would go far this tourney lol.
I gotcha man, no hard feelings. Mr. Brandondorf was literally 1 move away from getting into bracket vs me in our pools match, I have no shame in admitting he likely should have won that set and gotten out of our pool instead of me. I wasn't sure if I would win vs Sosa either, he trashed me Game 1. You mess up DI or hold in too much against that guy and it's brutal.

Milkman was legit, dunno if he was playing off or if I just played above average for my set with him. Watching him and Redd in teams, and watching him later in Melee, he's way too legit. I was rooting for him and Redd in a couple of their PM teams matches, played really good.

Aero was also really good, I dunno how much harder the TO's were trying to make my ****in bracket plz give me rest LOL. Do all of this ****, make it to top 16, get the seed vs Sethlon. Thanks~ flasksajifjjaoida

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Just now got home lol
Feel sorry for my parents, had to drive like 10 hours total after midnight to come save me
Glad you made it back home safely!
I gotcha man, no hard feelings. Mr. Brandondorf was literally 1 move away from getting into bracket vs me in our pools match, I have no shame in admitting he likely should have won that set and gotten out of our pool instead of me. I wasn't sure if I would win vs Sosa either, he trashed me Game 1. You mess up DI or hold in too much against that guy and it's brutal.

Milkman was legit, dunno if he was playing off or if I just played above average for my set with him. Watching him and Redd in teams, and watching him later in Melee, he's way too legit. I was rooting for him and Redd in a couple of their PM teams matches, played really good.

Aero was also really good, I dunno how much harder the TO's were trying to make my ****in bracket plz give me rest LOL. Do all of this ****, make it to top 16, get the seed vs Sethlon. Thanks~ flasksajifjjaoida
That's how you always end up in bracket, though. The last Bowser's revenge had you fighting stupidly hard matches, and I think fight me IRL had a similar setup. It's almost like the to's are scared of you...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ripple has my badge pass. A lot of people gave him theirs to lend him strength, I guess it ****in payed off look at how he played!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Generally, anything that's would be super polarizing - You either love or hate it.

Obnoxious techno, dubstep, rap, etc.

Other cons include desynchronized audio, poor in-game vs. microphone balance, stuff like that.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Generally, anything that's would be super polarizing - You either love or hate it.

Obnoxious techno, dubstep, rap, etc.

Other cons include desynchronized audio, poor in-game vs. microphone balance, stuff like that.
does this mean you hate me and my setup LMAO

i wont deny tho i really need to change a lot of songs, or at least find ones where vocals (the few that i have) aren't so overwhelming compared to the in game soudns

D

Deleted member

inb4 Lunchables blames his loss 2 IPK on R.O.B somehow
This hurt me right in the ****

f u

edit: btw I'm sorry I got shrekt guys, I've got a lot of personal things I need to re-evaluate. I'd list them off but #johns

Last edited by a moderator:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yars, if you're using custom music I'd recommend injecting the Global Song Volume code into your .gct and then adjusting the in-game setting for music/SFX balance until appropriate. That's how I do it personally (though I haven't streamed in forever). That and grab a few people to listen to your stream and mess around with the game/mic volume until you get a good balance as well.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I got Satan in the mail today.

An arm broke off in shipping, but thankfully it's nothing superglue can't fix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This hurt me right in the ****

f u

edit: btw I'm sorry I got shrekt guys, I've got a lot of personal things I need to re-evaluate. I'd list them off but #johns
game 3 vs ipk on ww you played out of your ****ing mind

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
god i cant even imagine being in your feet at a time like that @Lunchables
sorry my headphones didnt serve you so well :'( i was cheering for you tho

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
yo idk if this has been mentioned, but what if the kinda tilted camera angle shown in the 3.6 trailer during the saffron city part and the other new stage part becomes a setting ie you can play all of your matches from that kind of angled view

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
must be a coincidence then, because I couldn't even hear my music lol
Step 1: jam headphones as far up your ear canals as possible without causing damage (important)
Step 2: Find extremely loud music that gets you hot blooded and in an asskicking mood
Step 3: Be unmoved by chanting cause you're too busy kicking ass and catching on fire from the heat

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
literally every dubstep song i have ever heard sounds like complete and utter ****
why would i intentionally annoy myself

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
huniepop is so much fun why am i wasting my time playing this game for dorks and tryhards :^)

huniepop really is fun tho, tournaments when

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
yo idk if this has been mentioned, but what if the kinda tilted camera angle shown in the 3.6 trailer during the saffron city part and the other new stage part becomes a setting ie you can play all of your matches from that kind of angled view
Thats called angled camera mode, its in special brawl already lol

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Huh. Got a Like from Sethlon for my Firestarter post.

Sethlon's theme song confirmed.
Firestarter is hype! Also like the song that Cory linked, though I haven't heard it until now.

Shirley Manson's Samson and Delilah is a pretty hype fire related (kinda) song as well;

Top Bottom