• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Marth was my Melee main so my ability to use him is probably greater than my Olimar ability.

That being said, Olimar vs Marth feels unwinnable. **** you, Marth.
I'm pretty sure that's 100% your fault for picking Olimar.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pink Fresh beats Captain Birdman and Hero of Time in pools, and beats Sosa and Albert in bracket, gets 9th, but he's still called a fraud. The man can't catch a break lmao
I mean

VVVVVVVV

Anyway, here are all the upsets imo:
DMG > Aero
DMG > Milkman
DMG > Sosa
DMG > Mr. Brandandorf
Gonna tell me every match I won was an upset LOL. Don't do your boy dirty like that KayB, I thought we were tight!

Edit: got back from tourney not long ago. Quite difficult tourney, Day 1 to qualify was fairly grueling. Have no regrets placing the same as Ripple even though he deserves an even higher spot. GG's to everyone I played

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Wiiztec said:
There was an alternate segment in the trailer that was streamed at aftershock that showed a new hidden feature of 3.6 Hope you didn't miss it
So the alternate segment is a four person battle with pokeballs on Spear Pillar. The camera also is at a weird angle and follows Zero Suit Samus around.

So either the new hidden feature is the return of Spear Pillar, or some sort of fixed camera mode. Unless I'm missing something else.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
hopefully they also changed ZSS Up B aswell, i really dislike her recovery, though Ivy's is cool.
ZSS is the one b-tether character I'm fine with. Ivy's is dumb because you can punish her pretty much as hard as you can Olimar, but her non-attach-to-ledge-up-b is a reliable kill move so I doubt it'll change. ZSS's tethers actually work like they look like they should, pretty much on a 100% basis. Ivy's is like a 80% basis.

...Olimar's was like a POOP% basis, which is why they changed it.

tl;dr nah ZSS is fine

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Sooooo....back on the topic of 3.6....

DELFINO'S SECRET HYPE!!!!!!

#IThinkIRememberThatGameIFeelSoOldShouldICallMyselfA90'sKidOnFacebook

Edit: That is the most convenient of hashtags. Question not it's ease of use.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Once 3.6 is released, Ill wait for someone to code ASL for delphino's secret to bring dracula's back.
I dont want to throw away my 2huxCastlevania Brstms

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
hi pms i had a busy weekend yelling at smashers to play matches in pools/bracket/etc.
my voice hurts

Thor

Smash Champion
No. ¦(

Now then, excuse me while I go shake my head at the fact that someone gave Melee Falco THE KNEE.

Sort of.
I'm still waiting for my "What if Jiggs had Falco's dair?"

People think the wall of pain is bad now? They should just wait...

Here's hoping Distant Planet tweaks make it more palatable from a stage legalization standpoint. I like that stage.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
its a long shot, but anyone find a little white dog charm at the aftershock venue? its my bec charm and it fell off my lanyard ;__; its just a little white dog with no face made out of clay, has a ring in its back.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So PMS how is your night so far
Mine is good
Except for that I places 8 places lower than acceptable at aftershock in singles and 3 places too low in doubles
And now my car has broken down just outside of Dallas so I have to sleep in it for fours hours 5 feet off the side of the interstate while I wait for my parents to come pick me and my car up

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Mine is good
Except for that I places 8 places lower than acceptable at aftershock in singles and 3 places too low in doubles
And now my car has broken down just outside of Dallas so I have to sleep in it for fours hours 5 feet off the side of the interstate while I wait for my parents to come pick me and my car up
Cena defeated the evil Russian, Roman didn't look strong, and 3.6. Today was a good day. Feels like a good early birthday.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
my voice is shot from screaming every time sethlon demolished people

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sure would be nice if i could just exist as a person without people bothering me about the next version of pm in some way shape or form lmao

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
btw Smashboards PM theme is now in 3.6 blue
Hmm...

I like. Might switch off dark theme for this.

hopefully they also changed ZSS Up B aswell, i really dislike her recovery, though Ivy's is cool.
No. Harsh as the tether nerf has been for her, it's a good tool that helps define her play onstage and off. 3.5's tether mechanics are the real issue there, if anything.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Gee you got what you wanted you're the (a) face of PM now sure must suck
i didn't ask for it, nor do i have the amount of influence over the game's direction that a position like this would traditionally come with.
sometimes i just want to go to tournaments and hang out and play video games like everyone else, but i can't because of people coming up to me like ayo strong bad when are u gonna nerf olimar he kicked my dog

whatever

i actually said "i can neither confirm nor deny" over 20 times this weekend

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
i didn't ask for it, nor do i have the amount of influence over the game's direction that a position like this would traditionally come with.
sometimes i just want to go to tournaments and hang out and play video games like everyone else, but i can't because of people coming up to me like ayo strong bad when are u gonna nerf olimar he kicked my dog

i actually said "i can neither confirm nor deny" over 20 times this weekend

whatever
I bet if Olimar kicked your applebutter pony plushie you'd nerf him

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Project M promotes animal abuse confirmed.

D

Deleted member

Mine is good
thats horrid

i have to take cam to the airport in 3 hours lol

Top Bottom