• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Take that IPK. That is what you get for Punching kids. You Cliffy B looking, lucario playing jerk.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That that IPK. That is what you get for Punching kids. You lucario playing jerk.
Oh quit ********.You make it seem like he was playing as Squirtle or something. ¦(

Seriously though, that was good. IPK made some dumb mistakes at the end, though.

Good luck in GFs Sethlon.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Oh quit *****ing.You make it seem like he was playing as Squirtle or something. ¦(

Seriously though, that was good. IPK made some dumb mistakes at the end, though.

Good luck in GFs Sethlon.
IPK just rubs me the wrong way. Like, who calls themselves "I punch kids" and thinks it is funny? The fact I hate lucario is just bonus.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
btw, concerning the Lucario salt a couple of pages back, Lucario's magic design is fine in PM, but neutral-b cancelling is kind of ridiculous in terms of utility and kind of ruins the creative merit of the character.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
IPK just rubs me the wrong way. Like, who calls themselves "I punch kids" and thinks it is funny? The fact I hate lucario is just bonus.
I think it's hilarious, honestly.

We've all punched kids at some point.

Possibly when we were kids ourselves.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Honestly, this tournament makes me really respect Lucario, dat work is insane.

Last edited:

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
IPK is a cool person dude
He is probably fine in person, but he still got worst tag in fighting games. Also, please don't call me dude. I is grill.

Anyway, on objective Lucario talk. I can live with the magic series (although I still dissagree with it) if they ditched ASC and the abilty to totally cancel outta up and down b with aura. No reason to give him an invincible approach and punish option. Aura bomb and side be spike are cool though.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I'm skipping a lot so I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but it looks like there's a new song for smashville mentioned in the credits "Animal Crossing Title ver. M" specific to project M... hype for songs?

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Up-b cancels > nair is my trigger, that match was horrible for both of us
Last stock game 2 of IPK vs Sethlon made me audibly say "that's stupid" in my empty room.

Magic series is cool, but special cancels are ****ing stupid.

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Honestly, Lucario is silly, and I'm glad someone finally can show it. If they ditched ASC and patched up his neutral game a bit, Lucario would be great. But where he is is no good imo. IPK put in serious work, though. I don't mean to discount him. Great stuff, dude.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You guys seriously need to go back to League.
Previously it was all about how good IPK was in neutral.

Only now is Lucario just this ubsurd undiniably best no bad matchups character.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
B A T H R O O M B R E A K B O Y Z
btw, who won that Junebug vs Luck MM?
June won it game 5 iirc
You guys seriously need to go back to League.
Previously it was all about how good IPK was in neutral.

Only now is Lucario just this ubsurd undiniably best no bad matchups character.
nah man I've never given lucario any credit. IPK obviously got carried by his character :happysheep:

Top Bottom