• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Maybe, just maybe don't run an entire top 8 3 outta 5 if you don't have the time to stream it. /salt.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just got back from watching the last episode of Seven Deadly Sins and rewatching Big Hero 6 to see PM 3.6 trailer with that sexy as hell Super Mario World Castle remix.

^mfw

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So 3.6 eh.

I've been waiting for characters to get their own unique stock icons instead of the generic Brawl ones.

Also, 64 Peach's Castle. Yesssssssssssssssss. Too bad its chances of being legal for competitive play is slim to none

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
there really needs to be a setup for that thread so multiple people can edit the OP, tbh. you work a hell of a lot alone for stuff that ends up being obsoleted
Well I usually mentally prepare myself knowing that my thread will become obsolete, I just didn't think this update would come so soon, especially after PM was finally picking up steam with Shots Fired and now Aftershock.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Metal Gear, It has ranks that increase health and inventory capacity so it is a stealth action adventure RPG.
I promise.
By that logic, Dead Rising 1,2,+OTR (Didn't play 3 yet, the PC port is so badly optimized I cannot run the game)also classifies as RPG games. XD
It has a levelling and experience point system which can lead to new moves and increases in Health, Attack, Movement Speed, and inventory capacity.

It's more like a Sandbox Survival "Horror" Action RPG though.

Anyway, Metal Gear is a great game.... not on the NES tho.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I really hope someone is at least recording Lunchables vs Junebug with their phone. :/
I missed 3 junebug sets, I had planned on studying so much from the vods

I'll never see june/SB, june/Axe, or june/Lunchables unless someone else got it recorded

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hero of Time got a little too careless as the matches went on, but he was great to watch.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Guys what if the April Fool's joke is announcing the release date for 3.6 being October

And then releasing it on April Fool's day right after the announcement

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This happened with the june/Dizzy set, Leafeon brought it up to me

Stage before Character counterpicks lets people turn their opponent's stage CP into their own, which is silly

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Huh, never seen that sprite in the [ax] ending. Is it fan-made, deleted from the game, or am I just losing my [head] over nothing?
I honestly don't know.

It definitely isn't in the base game (well, US DS version at least) and I can't find anything about it being in unused content. So I guess fan-made?

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Dang. Okay. PMDT you win. I'm getting PM just for Delino's Secret stage. I'll just have to deal with having to use a Wiimote and nunchuck. It is so worth it to play on a stage from my favorite mario game.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
okay

so

@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades

I think

we saw where it went

I don't even have a gif that properly addresses the feelings of CENAWINSLOL and Seth being the light at the and of the tunnel. I need a Seth Rollins version of this video to sum up my current feelings towards Seth for saving us from the Romapocalypse.

Oh and PM 3.6? Neat.

Top Bottom