• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
When Fox and Falco are playing on dreamland at 1:50 the screen is showing identical gameplacy but with two different skins, on both the stage AND the characters. We all know that Fox and Falco use frame perfect moves, and that there is a frame buffer on the WiFi safe version of the codec. This is also the codec that allows you to save replays.

Conclusion: REPLAYS ON NON-WIFI SAFE CODEC
/u/Niresque on reddit added evidence to the replay theory.

That was a comparison between the 2 dreamland versions in the game - Wiiztec
OK nvm

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I heard Lunch uses the dpad for footstools. I guess he used the x button to powershield...???

Knightish

Smash Rookie
NNID
Knightish
There's something super cool in that video.

Find it.
Does it have anything to do with the several distortions in the video?

Edit- They may not exist I didn't find them when I downloaded the video.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
yo you guys saw how when lunchables started sdi-ing/ccing the upsmash ASC juggle jank, ipk just went for dtilt/uptilt asc loops

Player -0

Smash Hero
Yoooo, Smash 64 Metroid stage returns. Also the "fingers" on P:M battlefield move. Kinda creepy.

Edit - Also rip my dark Dracula's Castle. Now we have bright Mario stage ;-;

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Warning Received
New version of Project M? ****. All that work in the Top Players thread, and now I have to redo it again...

Last edited by a moderator:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
New version of Project M? Fuuuck. All that work in the Top Players thread, and now I have to redo it again...
there really needs to be a setup for that thread so multiple people can edit the OP, tbh. you work a hell of a lot alone for stuff that ends up being obsoleted

Top Bottom