• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Someone recommend me some lower key RPG titles and/or procedurally generated games.

Need a new fix.
for procedurally generated you could try vagante, nuclear throne, or risk of rain.

haven't played them myself, since i choose to live my video game life vicariously, but the let's plays of them are pretty interesting.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
So someone graciously gifted me $30 to spend on whatever and I'm tempted to buy an official gamecube controller but I'm not too sure, I've been using this gamestop controller for a while now and although the z button is awkward af to use I've managed around it. The one time I used an official controller it was weird, like I could get used to it but it felt too small for my hands or something.

I'll probably buy it just so that I can get a proper z button but it's somewhat scary dropping $30 on a controller you use just to play one game, occasionally others

Someone recommend me some lower key RPG titles and/or procedurally generated games.

Need a new fix.
Torchlight II maybe?

for procedurally generated you could try vagante, nuclear throne, or risk of rain.

haven't played them myself, since i choose to live my video game life vicariously, but the let's plays of them are pretty interesting.
Seconding risk of rain - although it's not procedurally generated since it picks from one of 2 stages that are the same every time, the game is super addicting and it has a kickass soundtrack

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
yo axeeeeee

also I think its incredibly jarring that there has been zero mention of PM at all while D1 was on the mic. Not even after grands saying like, "Oh PM top 8 comming up" it was just "more smash action on it way." It wasn't just D1 either, which is strange.

I'm pretty sick of this tbh.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
For a second I thought this was about Aftershock
Actually can we have this happen at a Smash tournament?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh ****, something's going down in the aftershock stream soon.

and trailer? for pm?

4.0!!?!?!? OR just 3.5 patch...

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
DID I LITERALLY JUST MISS THE TRAILER

WHAT THE HELL I WAS WATCHING AWFUL PRO WRESTLING DANG IT WARCHAMP

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
So will this patch have balance changes? Is it the secret "stop complaining about Fox already, we nerfed him now" patch?

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
IM SO HYPE
ITS NOT EVEN ANYTHING HUGE AND IMSO EXCITED
STEELGUTTEY PROB CRYIN TEARS OF JOY RN

Top Bottom