• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Good for you.

The next step is to not assume that all music is made just for you, whether to entertain or annoy, and that different people have varying tastes, none of which are objectively superior or inferior to others.

Whether or not you intentionally annoy yourself by listening to music that isn't to your tastes really is just up to you. Other people are still free to enjoy these things.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Hey you people do things with stuff, right?

What are the best/most useful hacks for my Wii? I'm completely hackless currently. Also my SD card slot is a little finicky.

I heard some talk here a while ago about something that lets you do everything with a GCN controller, but I can't remember what it is.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

What are the best/most useful hacks for my Wii? I'm completely hackless currently. Also my SD card slot is a little finicky.

I heard some talk here a while ago about something that lets you do everything with a GCN controller, but I can't remember what it is.
Bootmii lets you load hombrew without going throght the menu screen

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Did somebody say 'eyebrows'?~

bootmii

lets you just boot straight to hbc without needing a wiimote

Priiloader as well, protects against bricking, and you can set the wii to actually start on the hbc ( tho eveery time I try it says I cant, which is why I use bootmii)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Bootmii is the thing you never knew you wanted that badly until you got it. No more ****ing Wiimotes

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I just noticed that they replaced the sword sounds in 3.6 with the melee ones

idk how I feel about this

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Melee sword sounds are decent, but Brawl's are terrible. Should go with 64 sword sounds.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

bootmii

get it. Never regret it.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Darn straight.
Bootmii should be a friggin' requirement for tourney-usage Wiis, urgh.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh that. I really hope they don't change the sound flags on some of his hits because I agree. Some hits making the whack noise is like the best part about Roy.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Firestarter is hype! Also like the song that Cory linked, though I haven't heard it until now.

Shirley Manson's Samson and Delilah is a pretty hype fire related (kinda) song as well;
You never heard of the toadies? Or just that song?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
One cannot properly hear teh Phir3 if the right sounds aren't being used.
:^)

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I think all sword swings except for Tink's are Melee now. The hits are still Brawl but 3.6 looks to be remixed Melee-esque sword hits.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I think all sword swings except for Tink's are Melee now. The hits are still Brawl but 3.6 looks to be remixed Melee-esque sword hits.
Tinks are melee too, you can hear it when he dairs in the video

Exodo

Smash Ace
not having a release date is killing me slowly!!! all i can think about is myself playing admiring the beauty of PM, i still dont get it how people dont like some updates just because of some "nerfs" or rebalances, if you tell me thats one of my favorite things about PM, learning and adapting to changes characters/mechanics/stages get...

oh and 47 once again!!! i have a feeling this april 1st we might discover what it truly is...

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Thanks everyone for recommending BootMii. Now that I have Homebrew and BootMii and PM is working from that and everything, are there any essential homebrew channel application thingies I should get my hand on?

Last edited:

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for recommending BootMii. Now that I have Homebrew and BootMii and PM is working from that and everything, are there any essential homebrew channel application thingies I should get my hand on?
Homebrew Browser, absolute must have

Nintendont for the GC stuff

WiiEarth is pretty cool, but overrated.

Top Bottom