• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
And thus make the Important folder clustered and unorganized ? Sounds like the story of my life.
Yep, now I save real important stuff to my Bookmarks Bar. The best real tip is pry to have more actual folder categories.

I could make a whole video talking about my crazy saving habits
On what now? No idea what that is.

I was just practicing with Ganon and PM and decided to see how many matches I could get in before I got too tired.
oh lol.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Yep, now I save real important stuff to my Bookmarks Bar. The best real tip is pry to have more actual folder categories.

I could make a whole video talking about my crazy saving habits

oh lol.
I have a "stuffs and things" folder wherein lies actually organised folders, down to file types for images. (JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
"When using the location bar, suggest: [Bookmarks]" enabled in options(if you use FF)+good memory = .../topic~

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
GUESS WHAT
SMASH 4 YOSHI IS ****ING GAY
IM SALTY AS HECK RIGHT NOW

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
GUESS WHAT, SMASH 4 YOSHI IS ****ING GAY
IM SALTY AS HECK RIGHT NOW

Stop doing that(permanently), and your problems will start to solve themselves, mostly. There's literally no point to it.
You'd think us meatbags would act the part by now since we already know better, but noooo~

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
People acting like real people is fine. But viewers can't be expected to know something like "character A has romantic feelings for character B" (no matter what their sexual orientation) if they haven't actually been given some form of real information that's distinguishable from them just being friends.
I think - and I promise I'm not actually trying to insult you, here - that your problem here might be that you don't know what romance actually is

(these responses are short not because of my usual curtness but because typing with one hand is hard)

Today the Internet tried to convince me that binary biological sex isn't a real thing.
it's not so much that it's not real so much as it doesn't really matter at all

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Expecting gamers to know what romance is? Where do you think you are?
:^)

Also yeah, that second thing really doesn't mean jack in the grand scheme of things, it's really stupid that THAT is apparently such a big deal.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
If you weren't watching Tourney Locator tonight, you might've missed the best grand finals to ever happen in 3.5.

http://www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator/v/3867289 BEST IF YOU HAVE THE CHROME APP WITH TWITCH CHAT
IKEA|Lunchables

Also, what's the timing/spacing for footstooling? Is it when your feet are right on their heads? I can never seem to pull them off on airborne opponents.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
glaceon one PLZ DAMMIT
might wanna make the bottom of it a lil smaller tho
Hm, the only thing you would be able to see under what it's set up as right now would be the pineapple of dreamland if you really wanted to see it. You can still clearly make out %s and see character icons, but if there's a particular reason then I would be willing to hear it. I otherwise think that it becomes squint-size player names if I make it much smaller.

Also, make your own :[ I only made it because I didn't want to be disrespectful to some friends on FFXIV for displaying my chat messages for the world to see

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

lunchables literally stomped sethlon

all those footstools made me think he was playing mario lmao

also, the Steak and Shake off of Coit was twice as far from the venue, why would you guys go to that one lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I love you, internet. You do some pretty awesome crossovers sometimes. <3

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I am ****ing BLITZED on sum papua nNew guinea kunjin right meow.

anybody wanna play pokemon cards? *chews on forearm*

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Should've known that shift in topics wouldn't work. - -

Whatever. I'm gonna play more Ganon and watch Shantae shake her wishmakers til this rolls over.

Was this just some amateur experiment project? I mean I love it but I want more information.

oh **** dp sorry :S

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Was this just some amateur experiment project? I mean I love it but I want more information.

oh **** dp sorry :S
A guy liked Shantae so he made an animation of her dancing. People liked that animation so he made a second one, which is the one you're looking at now.

And that's it. That's the story.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
someone buy me a fox amiibo

As a *** figurine. But marlon beat me to it.

Top Bottom