• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Does anybody think I'm being irrational in hesitating to take up good new apt offer due to the neighbor being a pot head whom owns several high caliber handguns? Seems like a bad mix and a cause for constant anxiety for me.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Does anybody think I'm being irrational in hesitating to take up good new apt offer due to the neighbor being a pot head whom owns several high caliber handguns? Seems like a bad mix and a cause for constant anxiety for me.
No, you're using your head properly.
It's not worth the headache/potential trouble.

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Blaze up with him and then make your judgement. For all we know he could be a super chill guy.

Or an addicted ****ing psycho path with connections to a Colombian mob.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
IDK man i would go with Midnight Carnival but it's up to you. My FD on my PM is pretty much CVS2, Soul Blade and VJ2 showcase.

EDIT: Or use this somewhere lol.

I dunno man, there's something missing in the Xrd's track. If anything, the vibes gives me the impression that I'm listening to BlazBlue, which isn't bad in itself, but most of the newer tracks it doesn't give off the same energy that I love from the old GG OST.

Xrd Sol's theme is great, but wouldn't work in FD.

NTG

Smash Cadet
I know almost no one who smokes who owns guns, weird. I'd say the guns part is the only spooky bit, but who knows, maybe the pothead bit is a front and he's actually doing PCP constantly and your odds of survival are next to nil.

But, yolo

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The Wii U Social thread.
chillenemote.png

ninjad

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Silly Sakurai. After reading that, I ain't taking Super Smash Bros 4. seriously anymore. I'll still play it, but mostly for the Amiibo.
I hope you aren't taking the article seriously anymore at this point, either.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Just in case it wasn't clear, I'm Mansta8 too, just found out w/ @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser that it wasn't as obvious as I thought. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mines in my Information tab, but in case you're lazy, I'm megamanzx9 on Skype.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
it's not so much that it's not real so much as it doesn't really matter at all
It really shouldn't, and thus things like intersex ect. aren't even moral dilemmas. It just bothers me that people would deny that all humans, barring anomalies, pass down traits with either eggs or sperm.

Gender will always exist though, and there are some subtle biological influences on the sexes that fuel differences.

ilikesquids

Smash Cadet
I still play the original Sonic Riders from time to time. That game was actually good.

Also if Sega made another Billy Hatcher game, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg was too good.
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg is the best. Playing that game right now. Love eggs.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I can't believe how badly so many people want dix and kush to not exist.

or for everyone to tote both

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
its not like i wanna be added to the skype social or anything b-b-baka
*cough* william.riggs24 *cough*

D

Deleted member

What's your hand method for reaching the D-pad in a reasonable fashion?
So, usually I set my controllers X button to footstool, but the entire tournament I did D-Pad. As a result, I kind of winged it. I reach my right thumb over to the Dpad and mash it as fast as I can, because theres no fail window.

IKEA|Lunchables

Also, what's the timing/spacing for footstooling? Is it when your feet are right on their heads? I can never seem to pull them off on airborne opponents.
Yeah, from what I've noticed you need to be a little bit inside of them with your feet but you get the general idea. BTW theres no fail window on footstooling like there is teching, so you can just mash whatever you have set to as taunt and you'll very likely get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just set taunt to a button.

Top Bottom