• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm changing my avatar after I eat breakfast

You guys are super nerds

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...You say that like it's a bad thing. :^)

Shoutouts to that one episode of Teen Titans where everyone impersonated Robin for laughs.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Hylian changed his avatar and people started using the old one to make him change back to the original one... or something like that.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Phew. It's been a long day.
Got to spend about two hours with the bae in gym, holy sh*t playing frisbee with short people is hard. Especially when neither of you know how to throw. Like, it was either a clumsy, flaccid toss that sags violently to one side, or a deadly projectile that excels speeds of mach 3.
Basically you have me trying my hardest to softly toss this freaking piece of plastic, while simultaneously avoiding being decapitated.
We eventually gave up and just walked laps around the gym together.
*after school*
Friends come over
Game 1
->Money match begins
->Wow everybody hates squirtle dittos
->half of my friends just leave
->Tech chasing squirtle is a joke (pmdt fix tech rolls when)
->Lose game one by SD
Game 2
->Match begins, both of us SD immediately
->based side-b
->fishing for up-smashes
->Scrape through game 2 with a small lead
Game 3
->Down-b gimp HYPE
->friends adding fake commentary to keep themselves amused
->Wavedashes everywhere
->ty based f-smash
->finish with up-b kill
->salty gg
->Thank you for not believing in me @ PlateProp PlateProp
I AM NOW THE BEST SQUIRTLE IN SEATTLE'S CENTRAL DISTRICT
NOTICE ME NOW PLATE

->Hubris kicks in
->Immediate money match our local falco
->he just down throws me like a million times
->hes not even pillaring
->the disrespect
->WHY ARE MY ROLLS SO SLOW ASDFGHJK
->oh god those forward smashes
->Lose a bo5 match 1-3
->lost all the money I just got

At least I still have falcon
You weren't determined enough

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 why can't we set character backgrounds for games besides 3ds/wiiu? Do you not have the resources, or do you not want to, or something else entirely? I'd really like to have post backgrounds for games I actually play.
I'm lazy.

I mean UH, technical limitations :cheep:

@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 can you fix avatars being turned sideways when uploaded from mobile
Sounds like you took the photo sideways and XenForo isn't respecting the metadata saying as much

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I leave for a few hours, get back from a local smash 4 tourney get some sleep and catch up on this thread and it's Hylian avi congregation up in this mug almost like a cult lmao. And it spread to other parts of the boards and Mariotehplumber is curious about it and has to hold dat **** LMAO never change PMS. This is why I live in this thread.

Bleck

Smash Master
if it means that they'll stop making Sonic games then I think this is a victory for everybody

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
SEGA didn't quite exit the console market, but there will be less focus on it. That article title needs to be changed IMO.
Anyway, the console market in Japan is going downhill for some reason I cannot remember...
Hope it doesn't end up like the video game crash of 1983/4.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
if it means that they'll stop making Sonic games then I think this is a victory for everybody
Keep in mind that they're pretty much forced to push Sonic since it's the only franchise that brings in the money. Yes, it's not the only franchise that is produced by SEGA, there's still stuff like Total War, Yakuza, and Puyo Puyo floating around to this day for example, but nothing compares to Sonic. I mean, I would like another Jet Set Radio game, I would like another Skies of Arcadia game, but sadly business is never straight forward. But even with Sonic at the helms, I doubt SEGA will last long.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
thanks

someone mentioned something about a ganondorf version, so i figured id do one
pretty much did the same thing binary did, and used clone stamp to get rid of link a bit

when you say too large, do you mean file size or image size

EDIT: if it's the later, here's a resized version
View attachment 40711
it was file size, but cutting down the image would've worked, presumably.

and dibs.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
also have hylian avatars make up the majority of the background
like have it be tiled
Yeah, like, the custom Hylian avatars too :D

Good morning, everyone! I'm glad Hylian changed his avatar back. I suppose this is my stop.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Keep in mind that they're pretty much forced to push Sonic since it's the only franchise that brings in the money. Yes, it's not the only franchise that is produced by SEGA, there's still stuff like Total War, Yakuza, and Puyo Puyo floating around to this day for example, but nothing compares to Sonic. I mean, I would like another Jet Set Radio game, I would like another Skies of Arcadia game, but sadly business is never straight forward. But even with Sonic at the helms, I doubt SEGA will last long.
It's a damn shame really.
I would really love a new Super Monkey Ball game for consoles and PC that is just as good and challenging as the original 2 Gamecube Super Monkey Ball games.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Bootmii is love. Bootmii is life.
I think I wanna try to get the twilight hack but I can't seem to start the download when I click on the link. What gives? Should I try to just get regular homebrew, or I mean... I dunno I'm tryin to do whatever's easiest cuz for all I know my wiimote is lost forever and I need to be able to get into my wii.

Thanks for the help @ Ramz289 Ramz289 or whoever else.

PS: btw any atrist here that's bored that wants to make me a Hylian themed avatar I'll put her up and credit you. :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom