• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Boiko

:drshrug:
Saw all the Hylian avatars in the tier list thread. Popped in here for an explanation. No words. Lmao.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Cool, you should add my friend code so when you get it we can play.

First monster hunter game?
Got it. My 3DS is dead right now though due to homework/job/life things and my charger cable not charging it all the time for some reason, but I should be able to get you added tomorrow. About to head to sleep.

Yep, this is my first paid for game! I played the M3HU demo years ago, but back then I thought you could only kill monsters, and didn't really like killing that much. I killed a Lagombi in that demo on like... my 4th try, lol. I'm just a softie and don't do the limping/running away thing too well. But I love capturing and gathering, could do that all day. I tried out the MH4U demo and even knowing I could catch, I didn't see myself playing it often, but then I got curious enough to go look at the MH wiki again and found White Fatalis was in. At that point I was sold. :p

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
At this point I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just keep changing variations, It's hard to find THE perfect tone of sepia

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So I just caught up

In so happy I jumped on the train early. Kinda sad I wasn't there for custom avis.

@ Binary Clone Binary Clone if you're still up I'll rock a sepia diddy hylain for a few weeks :)

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
if fashionably late is being late by like 6-8 hrs then yea
Party's still goin' rite? Seriously though, was going to make a long, boring post about the dangers of worshipping a never-tried and inherently flawed/ dangerous system (capitalism: reference the economic and social history of this country and most of Europe, ie, not that great for 99.99% of everyone through increasingly concentrated distribution of wealth, the self-perpetuating nature of monopolies and conglomerates, the natural-proven failings of any form of trickle-down or un-regulated market, inherent degeneracy of large corporations, etc.). But god damn that was fantastic to sort through, honestly it would have been really weird seeing Hylian, not be Hylian lol.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Spoilered for Mobile users

I was too lazy to do a bunch of dank memes
also I'm not that funny. :_:

For some reason imgur added that white at the bottom and top.

Oh well.

Time to archive page 1669 now.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I've made about 15 Hylian avatars now, but my favorite is still definitely the Optimus Prime jaw Link. I actually screwed up some of the masking on that initial one because I was rushing through everything so much and that one took a lot of time already, so I tweaked it a little now to make it look a little nicer. Fixed up those masks from before, and also darkened the left side of Link's head, which both makes it mesh better with the metal bits on that side, and makes it look a bit more intense. I'll probably look at it again tomorrow 'cause I like it but this version seems pretty good to my 2 AM brain.

HylianOptimus.png

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I've made about 15 Hylian avatars now, but my favorite is still definitely the Optimus Prime jaw Link. I actually screwed up some of the masking on that initial one because I was rushing through everything so much and that one took a lot of time already, so I tweaked it a little now to make it look a little nicer. Fixed up those masks from before, and also darkened the left side of Link's head, which both makes it mesh better with the metal bits on that side, and makes it look a bit more intense. I'll probably look at it again tomorrow 'cause I like it but this version seems pretty good to my 2 AM brain.

View attachment 40707
Hey btw was that list your Hylian tier list or was that just a list.

Top Bottom