• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I think I wanna try to get the twilight hack but I can't seem to start the download when I click on the link. What gives? Should I try to just get regular homebrew, or I mean... I dunno I'm tryin to do whatever's easiest cuz for all I know my wiimote is lost forever and I need to be able to get into my wii.

Thanks for the help @ Ramz289 Ramz289 or whoever else.
Yeah I can't really help with that. Peeps in here were talking about Bootmii at some point, I told my brother about it and he got it working on our wii. Soooo.. yeah

My b

PS: btw any atrist here that's bored that wants to make me a Hylian themed avatar I'll put her up and credit you. :3
:glare: talk about being unfashionably late
@Binary Clone

Someone at my school wants to play Melee competitively holy Jesus
Pick Fox and shine 'em till he starts cryin'.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Just boot up SD Remix and troll him with Pichu in that game (seriously despite his neutral the char is INSANE when it gets in rofl).

Or convince him to P:M I guesssss.

Also can we get some cool premium exclusive main icons for P:M too? I'd like Dr. Mario on there cause I only ever pick that costume when I play Mario =P

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
So forgive me if this was talked about already, but whenever there are large explosions like from Samus's missiles or Ganon's up B the blast appears like a heart or mickey mouse shape instead of a normal, I don't know, circular explosion? Anyone else find this weird?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So forgive me if this was talked about already, but whenever there are large explosions like from Samus's missiles or Ganon's up B the blast appears like a heart or mickey mouse shape instead of a normal, I don't know, circular explosion? Anyone else find this weird?
No

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, don't see why PMDT would get free premium haha. I don't mind supporting SmashBoards anyway.

B.W.

Smash Champion
@88nailyH

Every tournament you enter should be under this name for 30 days.
Adding to this, you or Hylian should go out of your way just so to be doubles partners just so we can see team Hylian88nailyH and we can see team hammer time (Dedede/ICs)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Adding to this, you or Hylian should go out of your way just so to be doubles partners just so we can see team Hylian88nailyH and we can see team hammer time (Dedede/ICs)
We could actually do this at the next tournament I'm hosting lol.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
So

What are your guys' opinions on Special Vs. Mode? The mode where you become a different character each stock?
Personally, I think it should be used WAY more often in tournaments. It makes PM stand out a little more than other Smash games and it makes matches more interesting for both the players and the viewers watching.

Vashimus

Smash Master
So I got and just started Bravely Default

Should I have refrained from buying the Buckler at the start?
At the start, it's fine.

Once you get the Two-Handed skill from the Knight class, shields are a waste of money except maybe on mages.

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
You find a lot of what you need in chests though. I don't think I ever bought a shield that wasn't from Norende.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Still waiting for the Hylian theme to come out. It's kinda like the gold theme, but it won't kill my eyes.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(According to the members list.)

Also I just came here to ask, how did this Hylian avatar thing even start?
I only started to look into if it was some kind of meme today when I saw five users back to back with Hylian themed avatars.
kurogal, hot damn what it do scrappy doo

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh man it feels good to be back to this

I'm gonna watch that stream, I hear Sethlon on commentary I think

Top Bottom