• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Basically, the strikes stopped after the game was released on consoles.

This isn't anything new, it always happens with the Arc System games for the sake of avoiding any spoilers.
I was well aware of the copyright striking nightmares of prior, but I remember seeing a few instances occuring after, annoyingly enough, for Xrd.

At least it's all up now, and I can listen to the tracks I haven't gotten to hear yet.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I post when I feel like it but mostly lurk. I am banned from the smash 4 section for no reason.
I somehow doubt that it was for no reason, but from what I heard about the smash 4 section I guess it's not unlikely.
I didn't even know you could be bannded from a section >_>

I don't need Rosalina on my rep anymore so just stop.
...But still have the amiibos. Even if you didn't, Rosie's ganno be on your rep for a loooooong time, and only thing you can do is deal with.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
I can confirm this place alone is more fun then over there in general. Why I didn't come here sooner I don't know.

I still want to commit to that game, but holy **** the users there are bad.
I never went into Sm4sh's general forum. How is it? I wouldn't be surprised if it was more or less the same? (Then again, do they have a waifu dumping wrestling fan in there?)(Do they have @Bleck ?)

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I never went into Sm4sh's general forum. How is it? I wouldn't be surprised if it was more or less the same? (Then again, do they have a waifu dumping wrestling fan in there?)
It's either ******** that the game is not Marvel on crack, or begging their garbage characters no one cares about to be DLC.

The general thread is random like this one, but the people here are cooler.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The Smash 4 forum was way better pre-release of the 3DS version. Speculation was fun, and there were a lot less people iirc.

Bazkip

Smash Master
:rosalina:In other news :rosalina:
Yeah let's talk about McSmashter

Tournament was so fun, so much crazy hype **** happened. All the Kage vs n0ne matches, seeing Vwins show off his skill at a large tournament for the first time in ages, Armada being there, that ****ing insane recovery by Kage/Vwins in Winners Finals against Armada/I.B, Ally's and Kage's sets against Armada in PM, the list goes on and on. Getting to meet and talk to top players was super neat too.

I barely got to play at all though I was just watching everything on the Melee day and running the stream on the PM day. Only friendlies I got to play were at the place we were staying. Played some with Kage, I felt so bad lmao he's just so damn good. Did have some good tourney matches, I punched my round 1 pool (sorry @Mazdamaxsti, ggs though :p), could've made it out of round 2 pools into top 32 bracket but I choked against a Fox rip ;-;
I got a last second Ganoncide against one of Toronto's better PM players in a last stock situation after he thought I was already dead, he was super salty lol. Still lost the set, but I'll take the moral victory.

Getting to stream at a major was super neat too, and the SSBMontreal stream got over 120 new followers from that, breaking 1000 followers! We going up. I now have 10 hours of footage to go through fuuuuuuuu.

I'm so damn tired though, Vwins decided "**** it, we've leaving now" after the tournament ended instead of waiting till the next day. We took Ally back with us, so we were smushed together in the car, barely awake and practically freezing to death lol. Got home at 7AM and slept till 3PM. rip sleep schedule.

By far the best thing to happen was when I playing a friendly with this Falco in Melee, I accidentally aerial sideB him to punish something because lolPMinstincs, it worked though and I somehow got a fair off a techchase afterwards, killing him. Before he died he shot a suicide laser, but I taunted and the laser went under me and we all lost our ****ing minds. Even Kage was surprised, he had no idea that was a thing. So I've done one thing that Kage's never done, confirmed best Ganon in the world :upsidedown:

tl;dr :rosalina:

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Guys, I figured it out! He ain't mad over Rosalina being in games!

He's mad over her beating him in games! He's just salty cause she whooped his ass too many times.

Tell us @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber , was it Mario Kart 8 or Sm4sh that she wrecked you in?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's either *****ing that the game is not Marvel on crack, or begging their garbage characters no one cares about to be DLC.

A bunch of us been around the block before so that's why.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's either *****ing that the game is not Marvel on crack, or begging their garbage characters no one cares about to be DLC.

Xenoblaze-sensei~, nice to see you drifted over this way. XD

And yeah, that's exactly why I stopped going over there. ¦D

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
This is literally me. Falcon boards are decent when they're not dead.

(and the Doc boards are so bad omg)

Shouts out to @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd
Ayyyyy I tried on the Doc boards. They're not even bad anymore, they're just dead rofl. The ****posters kind of left and then...yeah.

Oh yeah Thanks @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber before I forget.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Ayyyyy I tried on the Doc boards. They're not even bad anymore, they're just dead rofl. The ****posters kind of left and then...yeah.
Have I at least done something to remotely spruce it up?

Honest question. :laugh:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I was thinking about adding to the in-joke, but I will instead do a combo breaker and say
instead.
:^)

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Xenoblaze-sensei~, nice to see you drifted over this way. XD

And yeah, that's exactly why I stopped going over there. ¦D
Ironically, I came over here because I saw your post on the front page of the forums.

It's sort of making me want to get back into Project M again too.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Warning Received

I missed all the fun
Timezones
Thanks @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber
Come on play me sm4sh 3ds Ill go rosalina so you could beat her up, please.
Plssssssss
I still dont remember how to use spoilers

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Player -0

Smash Hero
That feel when you look for a Pikachu cosplaying as Rosalina so you can temporarily change it to that but get nothing. I don't particularly care much for Rosalina, I think it's kind of weird she suddenly became popular (I played SMG2 but not 1, I think I finished 2 but don't remember much from it) but then again, that's how you add characters (I'm resistant to change/popular derp things anyway).

Also money matching people to All Star Random is pretty hype. I haven't been to a tournament in like, a year (I think? I need to make a journal of where I've been and stuff, Umbreon halp) while he just placed 2nd at a decently sized monthly in state. He only plays Peach though (as far as I know) soooooo...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ironically, I came over here because I saw your post on the front page of the forums.

It's sort of making me want to get back into Project M again too.
Really? I'm curious, which post was it?

I missed all the fun
Timezones
Thanks @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber
Come on play me sm4sh 3ds Ill go rosalina so you could beat her up, please.
View attachment 40206 View attachment 40207
Plssssssss
I still dont remember how to use spoilers
I see a pic from my boy Boris in there. Good taste, Kailex. Good taste. <3

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Top Bottom