• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I just know 1 rosaluma main in the middle east, and I have yet to play him, online sucks.
Im sad that there arent diddy mains everywhere

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I still dont know if you're in jailbait tier and too young for grills or you're like 32

Or if you're steelgulletguys alt
I'm actually a bottle of grape soda trapped in the body of a goat trapped in the body of a 21-year-old Olimar main.

just kidding I'm actually just Mario

Frostav

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina was my main in Mario Kart Wii. Nearly as fast as Funky Kong (+3 speed compared to his +4) and she was really cute in her biker outfit.

Mario Kart Wii was actually fiercely competitive for the most skilled players, if you think it's just a party game you will get mercilessly stomped by people who practice their lines and exercise good item management. Clan Wars in that game are intense as hell at times.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Waluigi. All the time. Shame that he was nixed from Mario Kart 7 (the dumbest thing ever, they even had his track smh) but at least the glory is back in 8.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Waluigi. All the time. Shame that he was nixed from Mario Kart 7 (the dumbest thing ever, they even had his track smh) but at least the glory is back in 8.
Sh*t, I can't forget about mah boy Waluigi. When will he ever get a game of his own?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Toadette was my favorite for all things mario kart.

Too bad she's bad.

I used pink gold peach in mk8 when I wanted to win, but when I wanted to have fun i played toadette

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Mario Kart Wii was actually fiercely competitive for the most skilled players, if you think it's just a party game you will get mercilessly stomped by people who practice their lines and exercise good item management. Clan Wars in that game are intense as hell at times.
I must admit, MKWii is probably the Mario Kart that I played (and enjoyed) the most out of. While I still dislike the addition of bike that left the karts in the dust, most of my online races were very hectic, which isn't something I could've said about MK7.

Top Bottom