• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
Mario is not boring. You can disagree what I said but you are not going to talk me out of it. With that settled and said we can now officially drop this Rosalina mockery towards me and let me contribute in posting without one of you bringing up Rosalina towards me ok?
No

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
My favorite series is Mario so Rosalina is worse than SA2 but SA2 is the worse game in the world.
Ok
**** you
I will steal all of your amiibo and give them to the needy little children around the world
I made you
And i can break you
Lil ****

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Youtube search mariotehplumber
The dudes has been known for years

If it is a troll (probly so) he's been putting a lot of effort into it
If he's a troll, he's a very strange kind of troll. Like a reverse troll.

Trolls usually bait people into getting super mad all the time. @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber takes everyone else's bait and gets super mad all the time.

I like it.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
If he's a troll, he's a very strange kind of troll. Like a reverse troll.

Trolls usually bait people into getting super mad all the time. @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber takes everyone else's bait and gets super mad all the time.

I like it.
Actually I quit the cussing act long ago but you calling my views and the way I see things false is pretty offending.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Actually I quit the cussing act long ago but you calling my views and the way I see things false is pretty offending.
Literally an hour ago:
Your thing is stupid because I already seen it a couple times so I am not amused. ****ing hate this stupid character so stop associating me with this ***** of a hentai.

Also, I'm not sure I ever called your views false.

I implied they were false. I probably called them amusing.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Literally an hour ago:

Also, I'm not sure I ever called your views false.

I implied they were false. I probably called them amusing.
Alright dude just ****ing stop alright. There is no need to let this continue on any further and stop with the Rosalina emoticons too there is no reason for this ****. JUST TALK SMASH.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
This whole thing reminds me of when I was 12 on the internet, I had an account on the Spriter's Resource called "Robtehrobot" and s**tposted until I got banned for being super annoying. The difference here is that I was 12.
(Seriously that was the name I used back then, this is spooky)

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
This whole thing reminds me of when I was 12 on the internet, I had an account on the Spriter's Resource called "Robtehrobot" and s**tposted until I got banned for being super annoying. The difference here is that I was 12.
(Seriously that was the name I used back then, this is spooky)
I remember the first time I ever posted on a forum, I was probably 10-12 years old. It was a french website about videogames. During that time, I was posting in the LoD forums under the name V_V_the_dragoon. I was f*cking oblivious and stupid at this time and, while I wasn't exactly trolling or anything, my behaviour was really obnoxious and almost everyone hated me :V. I'll need to check that place again and see if I could find some of those guys again.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
On serious note, I've played Metroid prime 1 and 3 and Metroid fusion, but never beat any of them. Happend a LOT really, and not just games. :(

Also, smash Journey man HYYYYPE

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
you're the wrong place at the wrong time to talk about smash.
and you never answered my question
I post when I feel like it but mostly lurk. I am banned from the smash 4 section for no reason. I don't need Rosalina on my rep anymore so just stop.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
There's a ****storm going on and I'm just in the corner listening to Guilty Gear music.

WHO-OO
That moment in the story mode visual novel was great. When's Johnny, Dizzy and, dear god PLEASE, Gabriel?

Also... GUILTYYY BONUS

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Praise be.

Anyway, it's a two-way street.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Wait, the GGXRD music is up somewhere and it's not being bombarded with copyright claims?

I must have been out of the loop, but time to listen to the whole OST now. :laugh:

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gonna love **** posting when your young.

EDIT: LOL talking about smash in the Project M social thread. Brah your like the captain of the vikings who went to Greenland expecting green and warm weather back in da day but instead got the cold weather.

EDIT 2: Yoshi practicing dat Soccer.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
MarioTehPlumber trying to act like he's not disliked by the whole community.
Bro, when MechWarrior doesn't like your posts, you have a problem.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Wait, the GGXRD music is up somewhere and it's not being bombarded with copyright claims?

I must have been out of the loop, but time to listen to the whole OST now. :laugh:
Basically, the strikes stopped after the game was released on consoles.

This isn't anything new, it always happens with the Arc System games in general for the sake of avoiding any spoilers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom