• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm thinking of putting this in Warioware. any thoughts?

Actually, I play Bridget and Zappa in Guilty Gear (Bedman in Xrd), Carl in Blazblue and I "play" Tira in SoulCalibur. After that, it's Chaos in UNiB:EL (I cry every night about this decision), S.Labrys in P4U, Lieselotte in Arcana Heart and C.WLen in Melty Blood. So if I take a look at those characters, If I do not play the shadow, I'll probably gravitate towards the more "unorthodox" characters, or people with mixups options (or, at least, giving the illusion of having those mixups options).
I approve of this music on WW, its dope

Also aprove of playing the bedmens in xrd. God damn it everytime I'm about to get xrd and a stick other things I have to pay for come up. I just want to play Venom/Sin in Gods Gift QQ

@ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber Do you play other games seriously? like which do you enjoy the most?

You should do an AMA on reddit imo

also honest question, what is worse to you, Rosalina or Sonic Adventure 2

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Maybe because it is hard to ignore if I hate it. Ever think of that? I hate this character more than anything but yet everytime I make one post here it gets thrown off topic with Rosalina. I ****ing hate her more than anything and have nothing to do with her so **** off.
hey man can I have a rosalina amiibo? my birthday is coming up and I really like rosalina

MLGF

Smash Lord
Maybe because it is hard to ignore if I hate it. Ever think of that? I hate this character more than anything but yet everytime I make one post here it gets thrown off topic with Rosalina. I ****ing hate her more than anything and have nothing to do with her so **** off.
Please:
It's funny because Elsa looks like Rosalina

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
My favorite series is Mario so Rosalina is worse than SA2 but SA2 is the worse game in the world.
wait a second what's actually wrong with rosalina

also, the mario "series" isn't a series so much as it is a group of games (outside of the original platformer series with rosalina isn't even a part of) with loosely related characters because nintendo realized he was a cash cow and were also too lazy to come up with new IPs

also @ MLGF MLGF elsa is actually pretty cute damnit disney pixar (altho anna is cuter)

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm thinking of putting this in Warioware. any thoughts?

Actually, I play Bridget and Zappa in Guilty Gear (Bedman in Xrd), Carl in Blazblue and I "play" Tira in SoulCalibur. After that, it's Chaos in UNiB:EL (I cry every night about this decision), S.Labrys in P4U, Lieselotte in Arcana Heart and C.WLen in Melty Blood. So if I take a look at those characters, If I do not play the shadow, I'll probably gravitate towards the more "unorthodox" characters, or people with mixups options (or, at least, giving the illusion of having those mixups options).
Ok then those are some interesting ass choices you have there for FG characters.

Also if Rosalina is a hentai waifu character then I'm know what I'm doing tonight. Only wish I can smoke some green greens to enjoy myself :( .

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
wait a second what's actually wrong with rosalina

also, the mario "series" isn't a series so much as it is a group of games (outside of the original platformer series with rosalina isn't even a part of) with loosely related characters because nintendo realized he was a cash cow and were also too lazy to come up with new IPs

also @ MLGF MLGF elsa is actually pretty cute damnit disney pixar (altho anna is cuter)
Unlike debuting as a useless damsel in distress like Toadstool and Daisy Rosalina debuted as a fan service hentai influence in the Mario series. She is promoting the moan movement and poisoning all games forcing people to play as this hentai waifu character to 100 percent games. Nintendo encourages it too because for their 3d world drawing contest a Rosalina picture was chosen as the winner. I am pissed off at Nintendo.

They should have made a 3d super mario 64 like game with online multiplayer as well.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Real talk because I think you deserve a straight answer after 10 pages of mockery (~and hopefully 10 more~), 12 year old MLGF never saw Rosalina as anything more then a mother figure and she was given plenty of motherly traits to help enhance that. If you saw her as a waifu thing, which was barely even a thing past the anime base back then, that's essentially your own fault. She's a fictional character in a series with more personality then the rest of the Mario cast. People tended to like her for that.

And there's rule 34 of everything, not really Rosalina's fault.
BRB, finding Bowser hentai to prove point.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Real talk because I think you deserve a straight answer after 10 pages of mockery (~and hopefully 10 more~), 12 year old MLGF never saw Rosalina as anything more then a mother figure and she was given plenty of motherly traits to help enhance that. If you saw her as a waifu thing, which was barely even a thing past the anime base back then, that's essentially your own fault. She's a fictional character in a series with more personality then the rest of the Mario cast. People tended to like her for that.

And there's rule 34 of everything, not really Rosalina's fault.
BRB, finding Bowser hentai to prove point.
You are not proving a point or telling me stuff I don't know. Rosalina core design is to appeal as fan service. Peach daisy and zelda didn't serve as that like she did.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Unlike debuting as a useless damsel in distress like Toadstool and Daisy Rosalina debuted as a fan service hentai influence in the Mario series. She is promoting the moan movement and poisoning all games forcing people to play as this hentai waifu character to 100 percent games. Nintendo encourages it too because for their 3d world drawing contest a Rosalina picture was chosen as the winner. I am pissed off at Nintendo.

They should have made a 3d super mario 64 like game with online multiplayer as well.
>unlike debuting as a useless damsel in distress
that's honestly what I really like about rosalina. Nintendo has unfortunately long been a purveyor of harmful gender roles, mainly that in nintendo's early games female characters were only good for being kidnapped and needed male intervention to be saved.
I like nintendo's choice of having a strong and powerful female character that rather than needing to be rescued, provides mario with the power to save the universe.

That's also an aspect I like about smash brothers, female characters aren't relegated to being saved and they actually end up being able to fight and hold their own. While I won't deny that nintendo has some fanservice issues (mainly swimsuit zero suit) rosalina is not really a problem at all

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
You are not proving a point or telling me stuff I don't know. Rosalina core design is to appeal as fan service. Peach daisy and zelda didn't serve as that like she did.
Damsel in distress is using a character to give the idea that you must save this person, and it really is nothing different. You're going after the other two because they're your waifu hentai locked up in a castle somewhere and I'm surprised you haven't realized it.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
>unlike debuting as a useless damsel in distress
that's honestly what I really like about rosalina. Nintendo has unfortunately long been a purveyor of harmful gender roles, mainly that in nintendo's early games female characters were only good for being kidnapped and needed male intervention to be saved.
I like nintendo's choice of having a strong and powerful female character that rather than needing to be rescued, provides mario with the power to save the universe.

That's also an aspect I like about smash brothers, female characters aren't relegated to being saved and they actually end up being able to fight and hold their own. While I won't deny that nintendo has some fanservice issues (mainly swimsuit zero suit) rosalina is not really a problem at all
More points going towards Samus that arn't Metriod:Other M right here. And if we are talking Nintendo damsels we can't forget about Pauline the original.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
i refuse to believe "mariotehplumber" is not a character that everyone else has fallen for
You are right it is good but Super Mario 64 is more better.
>more better
>more better

he can't be real guys. no ****ing way

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Mario is not boring. You can disagree what I said but you are not going to talk me out of it. With that settled and said we can now officially drop this Rosalina mockery towards me and let me contribute in posting without one of you bringing up Rosalina towards me ok?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Mario is not boring. You can disagree what I said but you are not going to talk me out of it. With that settled and said we can now officially drop this Rosalina mockery towards me and let me contribute in posting without one of you bringing up Rosalina towards me ok?
You said to talk about smash and we were, we were talking about how great rosalina and luma are as smash characters
but you made it about yourself because you're such an attention hog

also mario is very boring for a character.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
You said to talk about smash and we were, we were talking about how great rosalina and luma are as smash characters
but you made it about yourself because you're such an attention hog

also mario is very boring for a character.
Yeah thats why Dr. Mario is the most funnest in smash huh? He also takes the most skill.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
:rosalina:Sure. Let's talk about obscure games.

:rosalina:Despite having awkward controls (and the american version was made harder in places that wasn't needed), I like Silhouette Mirage

:rosalina:What about you guys?

Top Bottom