• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Okay how the hell did you guys manage to fill 5 pages in a little over 3 hours.

and all of it has been mtp teasing. You'd think this **** is getting old after 6-7 consecutive days of this

it's not, actually

Bazkip

Smash Master
Kage is a horrible pm ganon, what did you guys expect from him; he even said that melee ganon is actually better.
10 page late reply but he said that about 3.02 Ganon, which was definitely true relative to the rest of the cast in each game.
He thinks 3.5 Ganon is good. He actually said he's OP though I don't think he was being particularly serious.

Edit: Kage actually just commented on Facebook saying PM Ganon is "Perfect", and then somebody else posted that Ganon doesn't have any winning matchups
wtf am I reading

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I would like to genuinely throw out thanks to mariotehplumber for throwing our sides into the abyss on this day of 2/23/2015.

Thank you for joining us today. I tip my fedora in favor of you. :^)

~My b. - Chillindude~

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Kage said stuff like, melee ganon as his own character is better than pm ganon because he's faster

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I'm just amazed that he doesn't seem to realize that this is the social thread and not the "hey guys let's talk about the game" thread

Bazkip

Smash Master
Is there any way to make Twitch not tack on the "-- Watch live at [channel link]" thing when you export highlights?
Or change the message?

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TFW a troll manages to direct 10 pages of conversation towards himself.

C'mon PMS..I thought you were better than this. Anyone who thinks SA2 is the worst game in the world deserves to be shunned ;).

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
So many pages whyy, also smashboards don't you try to direct me to a different page, I'll tell YOU when I've liked enough posts!
Also this is relevant to the... I don't actually know what this thread counts as these days, but Pokemon.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xMq-FyDBeBA

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad
TFW a troll manages to direct 10 pages of conversation towards himself.

C'mon PMS..I thought you were better than this. Anyone who thinks SA2 is the worst game in the world deserves to be shunned ;).
I'm in it for the likes, my dude.

ss+(2015-02-23+at+08.43.42).jpg

check out my dank ratio

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
You guys could have a conversation about prison **** and still have it be more productive than the last ten pages.

...No, that's not a suggestion!

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Haha way to tell them although I disagree with what you say and my views arn't fake but least I an't going to deal with that bs anymore.

Twewy

Smash Lord
You guys could have a conversation about prison **** and still have it be more productive than the last ten pages.

...No, that's not a suggestion!
I'm up for it! How do you guys think prison **** smells? I mean, the cafeteria food can't be that good.

Top Bottom