• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Musical notes. SOMEONE hasn't played Sonic Heroes.

...Don't blame you.
As someone whose favorite 3D game is Heroes, I take offense to that. ¦(

Unless you (stupidly) played the PS2 or Xbox versions. Then I just pity you. ¦D

Twewy

Smash Lord
As someone whose favorite 3D game is Heroes, I take offense to that. ¦(

Unless you (stupidly) played the PS2 or Xbox versions. Then I just pity you. ¦D
I've played the Gamecube and PS2 versions and didn't really like either aside from the music. Final Fortress and What I'm Made Of are my jam.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Any specific titles that you are currently playing?
I like to play mario 64 alot and sometimes sonic 1 when bored. Other than that though I am playing hyrule warriors but takes a long time for me to even play it considering all the stupid characters in the game and how there is no classic link at all. For smash bros 4 I am playing that sometimes but its hard to play when I have to deal with these characters.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh yeah here's the crazy Vwins/Kage recovery I mentioned before
Everyone went insane when that happened

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've played the Gamecube and PS2 versions and didn't really like either aside from the music. Final Fortress and What I'm Made Of are my jam.
At least we agree music wise. Love those tracks.

Then again I love every song in Heroes except for Lost Jungle. Not sure what happened there.

But yeah, 3D wise, Heroes is easily my favorite with PC Generations tying with it solely due to character and stage mods.

I gotta have my fix of characters other than Sonic. ¦<

*waits for the day he can play as Blaze again*

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I don't respect any Fox players because its a cheap way to win games in melee. Shroomed is the best in my book.
Shroomed mains Sheik now

edit:

lol I forgot how bad the voice acting is in SA2

YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE MY I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
SA2's OST is a special one for me. As a kid, I used to keep myself up at night by singing the lyrics from most of the songs on the soundtrack. I would seriously just start singing in the dead of the night without a care in the world. I miss that. Parents probably don't :)

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Fox being one of those reasons which is why Fox Falco and shiek should be banned.
Thats not even related to what I said lol

Honestly, fox/falco are what keeps the game from going stale, from a viewers standpoint. If the game was just marth/falcon/puff It wouldn't have lasted this long.

Sheik isn't even that good

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Alright.. since the theme of today's thread is romance, I may as well come to you deranged luna-*ahem* helpful people for some advice.

yes im aware that im making a huge mistake
let me live my life

tl:dr im in love with a very short peruvian girl who draws sonic characters
plz help

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
I don't respect any Fox players because its a cheap way to win games in melee. Shroomed is the best in my book.
Have you tried wave shining and multi-shine to grab? They deserve all of that respect.
But of course its great to have a variety of characters like Shroomed's Doc and Amsa's Yoshi

Last edited:
Top Bottom