• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Why the frick do I always miss the Fex talk?

Then again from what I've read I'm assuming the guy who I've blocked is the culprit in starting that conversation

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm still having trouble with one of the most unique characters in the game getting gutted out due to sheer spite for his mains.

I am, of course, talking about Pseudolucario.

You know how you guys felt when :falcomelee: -> :falco: dropped his core aspects and replaced it with something else entirely, something that didn't feel like Falco at all anymore? It felt like your character was violated, didn't it?

Well, that's how I feel.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm impressed with how good Gravity Falls is. Like all of this surprisingly dark stuff as if it wasn't a Disney show.
I missed too many episodes, so I'm lost in continuity right now.

I need to look for some way to catch up.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I can guarantee that every joke towards him would stop, but many people would still not agree with his opinions. He wouldn't be the butt of the joke everywhere though and at most would be as bad as half a D-idara.
I'm not making jokes tho

I'm just calling him a weird almost-likely-misogynistic dude with far too much money compared to his brain, and I want the money he spent on glorified NFC codes. some articles are saying it's like four thousand bucks, I could not have to work a day for over half a year with that kinda cash

give me your god damn money

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man PMS never change ya'll nerds. I can't believe I feel asleep over the leaked Legacy of Kain game footage in sadness, makes me wanna play the games again so bad.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Yeah, Premium overrides Pranked. You'd be able to edit the title out if that even still happened.

Rate is about 70:100 right now so 210 mil plus whatever I charge to convert KChing to Smashbux :happysheep:
Premium need new color

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Rate is about 70:100 right now so 210 mil plus whatever I charge to convert KChing to Smashbux :happysheep:
I'd rather buy a skillslot B on the marketplace.

At least that is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""only"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 380m

You're running a fiendish business here.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Gravity Falls is amazing, I can't help but be grossly in love with it. On the other hand, the fandom has a crazy AF shipping thing going on.
(W)incenst shipping isn't a big deal, but the fact they're twelve is. Plz stop humanity. We need no more Alex strife's.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
this place has so much going for it but then it goes and has an ugly void in between the avatar and the box for the avatar

Twewy

Smash Lord
Man PMS never change ya'll nerds. I can't believe I feel asleep over the leaked Legacy of Kain game footage in sadness, makes me wanna play the games again so bad.

I like you. I've been playing through them for the first time and just downloaded a patched version of Blood Omen. Though I've only beaten Soul Reaver so far...them block puzzles.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I think it's super cute hearing about the southern states freaking out over a few inches of snow. It's even more hilarious to see the pictures of roads completely backed up for hours and being, relative to the standards we have up here by the Great Lakes, free of snow.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I like you. I've been playing through them for the first time and just downloaded a patched version of Blood Omen. Though I've only beaten Soul Reaver so far...them block puzzles.
I hear that alot lol especially when folks meet me in person coming from online. I only beat Blood Omen 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance I haven't played Blood Omen 1 or Soul Reaver 1 yet and need to get another copy of Soul Reaver 2. Legacy Of Kain had some pretty damn solid voice acting when looking back at it in the series especially Kain and the main baddy of LOK:Defiance can't think of his name right now but he pretty much instructs Raziel throughout parts of Soul Reaver 1 & 2.

I say he's more of a @Ffamran. It's nice to have fans though.
IDK about that and he's the mod of the Falco boards for smash 4 which is quiet like always ever since the Brawl days.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I hear that alot lol especially when folks meet me in person coming from online. I only beat Blood Omen 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance I haven't played Blood Omen 1 or Soul Reaver 1 yet and need to get another copy of Soul Reaver 2. Legacy Of Kain had some pretty damn solid voice acting when looking back at it in the serious especially Kan and the main baddy of LOK:Defiance can't think of his name right now.
LoK's voice acting was great because they hired actual actors for the VAs. They knew how to get emotional with their roles. It's such a damn shame Tony Jay died.

I'm playing through SR2 right now, actually. I am loving Raziel's attitude with everyone. Dude's totally pissed everyone's manipulating him.
"And if I told Moebius that he's worshipping a giant squid, do you think his faith will falter?"

IDK about that and he's the mod of the Falco boards for smash 4 which is quiet like always ever since the Brawl days.
Smash 4 social. Dude's a liking machine.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm guessing that MechWarrior is the MorbidAltruism of this thread.
This is entirely accurate, mimmy.

Except Mech feels much softer when you give him a hug. Go on, try it. ¦D

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
That's actually a good point. Gimme a few minutes
w-wait what
it was just a minor criticism
you don't need to change it.. :<

i suppose it could always be changed back if you don't like the way it turns out, at least..

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
w-wait what
it was just a minor criticism
you don't need to change it.. :<

i suppose it could always be changed back if you don't like the way it turns out, at least..
IT IS TOO LATE. THE WARCHAMP HAS SPOKEN

Avatars are now 150x150 and no ugly padding. Premium peeps you guys have 210 height to work with

Top Bottom