• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Why would Mango invest in PM?
The only person who stands a chance against him is Hbox or M2K. I guess Marth is the same too. So PPMD.

Why don't the gods just take the free money again?

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
50 miles is only ~3 hours by bike and South Carolina is a pretty flat state, bike it. unless you ave a garbo tier walmart bike then you should sit at home reflecting on your poor life choices.
How fast do you ride a bike holy hell. I can average like 9 miles an hour.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
like from what I've seen from iab footage I'm guessing you're like 28 you look older than a few grad students I know

that means the average pms poster is 14 **** well I hope it's not that low

I'd say average age is like 17
If his profile is to be believed he's 41.
nope, i don't know how that age got set. i'm pretty old guy, but not that old. you were pretty close, karp. i'm literally twice lunchables' age as of right now.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
what's a fox footstool combo look like, anyways
if someone tries to recover high I feel like fox can footstool and then drop down to shine them which means recovering high isn't a safe option at low percents at all
nope, i don't know how that age got set. i'm pretty old guy, but not that old. you were pretty close, karp. i'm literally twice lunchables' age as of right now.
isn't lunchables 14 or did he turn 15. either way I'm pretty close
so I got a girlfriend today

:3
yay

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
what's a fox footstool combo look like, anyways
launcher>footstool, force them to land on platform, falling upair?

Nair plane> footstool a bit over the ledge, fast fall grab ledge shine bair edge guard

X combo move, carry them to just under/next to a platform> footstool>waveland off platform> Drill reset charge upsmash

I wonder if you could shine>footstool the same way you could shine Nair

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
launcher>footstool, force them to land on platform, falling upair?

Nair plane> footstool a bit over the ledge, fast fall grab ledge shine bair edge guard

X combo move, carry them to just under/next to a platform> footstool>waveland off platform> Drill reset charge upsmash

I wonder if you could shine>footstool the same way you could shine Nair
THANK GOD FOOTSTOOL DOESN'T **** SHIELDS ANYMORE

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
my average speed is 18-20 mph on a flat road if im in shape, I usually don't dip below 15 even after not biking at all for several weeks. u 2 slow
Well I'm perpetually out of shape because I don't do anything athletic, so suck a fat one, omae! shakes fist

No1 should know my twitter I don't need this Rosalina bs going everywhere where I go so remove it.
You are aware you're infamous, right? This **** will haunt you for years. You're basically a crazy scalper and you're a vocal American extremist with regards to the affects of japanese waifuism on a japanese platformer series made by Japanese developers first and foremost for Japanese audiences.

You don't want to deal with the fallout of your delusional narcissistic actions? Tough luck, buster.

****ing pathetic.

And for crissakes please stop using the word hentai when you don't understand what it means in neither English nor Japanese.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Well I'm perpetually out of shape because I don't do anything athletic, so suck a fat one, omae! shakes fist

You are aware you're infamous, right? This **** will haunt you for years. You're basically a crazy scalper and you're a vocal American extremist with regards to the affects of japanese waifuism on a japanese platformer series made by Japanese developers first and foremost for Japanese audiences.

You don't want to deal with the fallout of your delusional narcissistic actions? Tough luck, buster.

****ing pathetic.

And for crissakes please stop using the word hentai when you don't understand what it means in neither English nor Japanese.
I know what it means. I am not that infamous either its just people mad at me is all. There is no reason I should be associated with Rosalina. The smart thing to do is for you to drop the discussion and move on.

cgyurik

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I am (relatively) new to the game and want to play some games against other people but don't really know how to get started.

My friend code is: 3098-3773-6354 and I live in Amsterdam.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Greetings, Casper Gyurik.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Why in gods name am I crushing on my single mom coworker

Is there somethiNg wrong with me
Her laugh is adorable

;-; 7

Top Bottom