• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This would be me if we lived in any other world than our own.
This is literally my exact mindset as well.

There's a reason I'm less picky when it comes to fantasy characters versus real people where it's women or nothing.

Moving on to a different topic, though, fighting a Levl 9 CPU in Sm4sh that has Smooth Lander is actually pretty ****ing annoying.

Still doesn't piss me off as much as Sm4sh's "Classic" Mode, though...If you can even call it that.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I only play fun characters.

Why do you think there are no chungs.
only play fun characters
> no chung
> an infinity sword and a raven

:sadsheep:

Hey, you are staff. My friend never got his confirmation email and he doesn't know how to resend it and he is too unassertive to contact support himself about it.
Can he resend it somehow?
What's the account name, I'll just approve it

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
so what's the fast way to switch between the wifi and non wifi builds again?

You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm actually curious, for you or any other gay players:

Did/does the AZ "suck that ****" chant bother you at all?
Quick disclaimer, we don't really even chant it anymore unless its very small locals because its even off putting for the new people in our own scene. The only times it gets chanted is when a few certain people get super wasted and chant it anyway. We try to just do scrub that dish or AZ AZ AZ AZ

we have many gay/bi/trans people in the scene that love the chant, but they've been in it for years. We try to keep it esports because it really does turn people away from the scene when its their first event and they just see a bunch of sweaty dudes chanting for someone to suck a D

but yeah lol I'm interested in SB's response too

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Quick disclaimer, we don't really even chant it anymore unless its very small locals because its even off putting for the new people in our own scene. The only times it gets chanted is when a few certain people get super wasted and chant it anyway. We try to just do scrub that dish or AZ AZ AZ AZ

we have many gay/bi/trans people in the scene that love the chant, but they've been in it for years. We try to keep it esports because it really does turn people away from the scene when its their first event and they just see a bunch of sweaty dudes chanting for someone to suck a D

but yeah lol I'm interested in SB's response too
Have any parents walked in during that chant lol? That would be hilarious

SunJester

Smash Ace
So from what I can tell it was horribly worded homophobia -> turned into making fun of that guy for his horribly worded homophobia.

It's a funny subversion, but can be taken really horribly out of context. Not to mention it can really turn off new players.

Though scrub that dish is a pretty great work around.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Jesus christ, you and @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 have so many characters while I'm sitting at only 2. (It's actually 3, but the last one is trash :V)
I can't stick with one character.

I require variety or I'll get bored (but more importantly I don't learn the intricacies of each character)

This also applies to smash. I feel I better know how to deal with the tools my opponent has, or what they might do in each situation if I play from their shoes.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Although I highly doubt it, there isn't a specific list that could be put out on who is working on which character? @Magus420 has been extremely generous to the Zelda boards explaining the rational behind her changes, and I'm currently trying to explore a Peach issue. A whole list would be great, or if I could get directed to whoever does Peach/turnip crap, that'd be great. Thanks!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sorry that my stream ended so early, lunchables' mom called and said he had to go home. just got back from takin him home.

ally ike tho

Player -0

Smash Hero
Although I highly doubt it, there isn't a specific list that could be put out on who is working on which character? @Magus420 has been extremely generous to the Zelda boards explaining the rational behind her changes, and I'm currently trying to explore a Peach issue. A whole list would be great, or if I could get directed to whoever does Peach/turnip crap, that'd be great. Thanks!
Good luck with that. Maybe it's different if you're not talking about change lists but when I bring out the validity/formatting of change lists I get completely ignored by PMDT members (2 atm).

Does Elsword get any more interesting? Besides the fact that you can platform drop -> aerial -> jump -> aerial -> etc. and the combat system is interesting (had to figure everything out because the tutorial doesn't actually teach you or tell you the right button if you changed the controls around) it's kind of dull, it might just be a 2D MMO thing.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
kage vs ally gogogogogo

e: kage is missing really easy sideb followups b/c I guess nobody told him you can jab reset using the neutralb now

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I'm actually curious, for all you young people, how late are you allowed to stay out for when it comes to Smash (or even in general)? My mom doesn't seem to care how long I stay out as long as I have a ride home, and if it's a school night, I go to school in the morning.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
When I was 16~ my parents let me travel to smash stuff on my own, go away for weekends and come back whenever, so long as I was back for school nights. The transport system over here is amazing though, so it's easy for young people to make their way back home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom