• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'm sexually attracted to some men but so repulsed by butt stuff that I would never in a million years go past third base with a dude
chubby girls all the way tho
so soft, so much to grab, cushion for the pushin, etc.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'll just be watching P:M.

Also Lizalfos is a fraud, complaining about how people can CC shine into a laying down position when you literally just need to multishine or quick SH Dair from it. Although CC'ing Falco's Dair so you can shine instead of him shining which leads into a waveshine into more waveshines into more waveshines into pillar shines into dunks is pretty lol.

Edit - Fraud is a funny word.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I progressed to chapter 5 in Bravely Default and....

I noticed an abundance of blue !'s all over the map. The blue ! locations seem to line up with all the side quest bosses and Eternian Units locations I fought for classes like Salve Maker, Vampire, and so on.

Not sure if they're worth my time right now since I have the class already.... guess I'll try some to see if I can get a Genome ability.

I also need a new location for BIg Pharma. :(
do everything, thank me later

when you get to chapter 7, spam steal vs absolutely everything

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's usually not this direct about this sort of thing lol.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I really hate the 3DS's ****ing circle pad...Ugh. I've heard the one on the New isn't as BS when it comes to reading inputs.

Too bad I don't know anyone with an extra PSVita they'd be willing to part with so I could trade it in with my XL and get the New pretty much for free. >>

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you guys are all babies

also, y'all should come to northwest majors so i can beat you up in pm

Top Bottom