• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Just kind of sad nobody mentioned G Gundam either when it comes to mecha like that....man, I feel all weird and tingly whenever I think of it. A true classic!

Also yeah @ Old Man Grey.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Wow, I got my ledge lasers crispy consistently. Now all I need to do is consistently pillar.
Freaking worthless punishable tech. Might as well finally main Squirtle.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Wow, I got my ledge lasers crispy consistently. Now all I need to do is consistently pillar.
Freaking worthless punishable tech. Might as well finally main Squirtle.
Maybe if you didn't start off with the pile of feces that is falco you would have been accepted, but it's too late.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Today I tried streaming for my scrubby high school friends. Same internet problem.

Player -0 did most of the work, but I owned the capture card. Took lots of credit.
Maybe if you didn't start off with the pile of feces that is falco you would have been accepted, but it's too late.
I'm starting to realize that Fox is better in almost every way. 20XX is real guys, in Melee at least.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
And the kid who cant view webms on his iphone is me.

Im thinking of picking up squirtle, I want to get melee players salty.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Today I tried streaming for my scrubby high school friends. Same internet problem.

Player -0 did most of the work, but I owned the capture card. Took lots of credit.

I'm starting to realize that Fox is better in almost every way. 20XX is real guys, in Melee at least.
Fox is worse

And the kid who cant view webms on his iphone is me.

Im thinking of picking up squirtle, I want to get melee players salty.
Just know that you have to teach yourself how to play. No one can be taught Squirtle, it is something one must do for themself

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
venue's internet sucked too much to stream pm. tons of it was locally recorded, though. the guy left early unfortunately. no winners/losers/grand finals recorded. :/
This also the event was very fun. And we had a Kirby get top 8 in melee and nerds getting Bart Simpsoned and thier bananas Snatch Steals from Villager players which ran thd show outside of M2K for smash 4 with Diddy. i did bad to due to nerves in both my PM and smash 4 pools but iHellas enjoy myself and Talking grips of ****.

Edit: the M2k Diddy slow walk and the crowd singing escape the city from SAB2. Also happy birthday to me I'm tired as balls from a well run event. Great tournament, great experiment.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So my wii did something weird today.
I left it sitting in match for like two hours in practice mode, just ROB and Sheik standing there facing each other on WW.
I came back after the two hours and they were having seizures. Basically it looked like the same 3 or so frames of their idle animations were repeating. The wobbly drawn background outlines of WW were doing the same thing. ROB was standing still except for his head, which would start the first frame or two of turning to look towards the camera as he does in idle, then it would immediately face forward again. Sheik was jittering her legs back and forth as if she got caught in the middle of shifting her weight to her other leg.
Then I tried doing something on the controller. Pressing a direction on the control stick made ROB roll. The trigger button wasn't caught or anything. The I pressed R, just R, and ROB went through a sped up version of his forward item throw animation then spotdodged, all in the same press.
Then I pressed A and it froze.
I think my Wii is possessed.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We sang escape the city too.
Are you sure you aren't a scrubby highschooler?
Lmao no IRL and if you seen me you know I'm not one homie. Also the song was altered to say instead escape from the Diddy's.

Last edited:

Wave Dan Landon

It's simple; we gimp the fox

Got prominent footage in my weekly tourney's hilight reel.

Have a slightly inflated ego right now.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You're not my master
He's trying to help you you fool

I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with this hot gril who had Stocking's exact hairdo and we were on our way to a club and I woke up and I remembered I was a total loser.

Last edited:
Top Bottom