• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ | Kailex | | Kailex | and all you other waifu guys

PPMD got a question for his Q/A stream
Q: Do you ship Marth and Zelda together?
A: Nah, Marth needs to play those high-tier games

Thoughts???
the only OTP in smash is Zero Suit Falcon, so i agree

MLGF

Smash Lord
MDZ soft banning Melee Hell when you're associated with him at all only makes me want to mention Melee Hell more.

...I made so many Melee Hell jokes on Stream...
Well, I'm probably gonna be banned from the Melee TO scene, can I create a PM one?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Everybody's been having ****ing name changes so I don't know who anyone is anymore

You tag em
Makes me think of back when I frequented Sm4sh Social. They're still a bit salty about me not being "Wave Kusanagi" anymore even though I gave a clear explanation as to why a billion times. XD

MLGF

Smash Lord
Yup, somehow that's worth all the hate and soft banning it gets despite just being in jokes about skilled Roy's and Lord Aziz.

Hopefully, I don't have to run things like "The Melee Games" often enough where I have to be irritate about what I say/allow, it's more or less a forbidden fruit kind of thing though.

If I eventually get called out for it I'll probably say "Well, I'm probably a PM TO and we're always gonna be grassroots so..." but hey, I'm probably exaggerating a situation. Big TO's have the power to essentially control all the small time TO's (isolate them, don't support them, etc), and that's something I really dislike. Not that I'm doing anything particularly wrong, but I just hate that feeling it presents.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Today I realized that since i'm like the only pm player from my college that actually goes to events in san antonio that everyone else is significantly worse than me

And then when I play people from here I get bored in like 5 seconds and give away stocks like candy

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My stomach doesn't bow down to food like you mere mortals.

Taco bell can't even take me down.
Taco bell has like never messed me up.. Or Chipotle.. Or White Castle.. And generally Wendies. But stuff like Wendies' Pretzel burger was evil.

The stuff to be feared out there is like my college cafeteria's chicken pattie. Also McDonald's and BK's can mess me up, like the combination of their hamburger and artificial shakes can get to me. And having something like Culver's triple butterburger, and also their fries are so lame. And the first awful food poising I remember as a kid pretty sure was from a Subway.

And Michael Angelos huge size Mac and Cheese all in one sitting.

And the actual test for your stomach is going to some obscure foreign country and eating their raw/crazy food.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wobbles lost WF at DIME 13 to Lucky, then proceeded to beat Mojo, reset the bracket against Lucky, then proceeded to 3-0 Lucky to win the whole tournament.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'm so terrible at this game.

I just today realized how godlike ASDI down is at any percent.

And that you can do it to Falco's shine but not Fox's infuriates me.

Somebody Wifi me. Wifi thread sooo slow.

D

Deleted member

Wobbles lost WF at DIME 13 to Lucky, then proceeded to beat Mojo, reset the bracket against Lucky, then proceeded to 3-0 Lucky to win the whole tournament.
Yeah, I wish I had traveled out to Plano to come and compete. Good **** seeing Wobbles pull through and beat Lucky.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm so terrible at this game.

I just today realized how godlike ASDI down is at any percent.

And that you can do it to Falco's shine but not Fox's infuriates me.

Somebody Wifi me. Wifi thread sooo slow.
Yo my tendons messed up from being a Cashier but if I haven't ever played you yet I could do a couple games.

I got tons of intrinsic pre-emptive DIs like that. I'm still trying to super-out-CC Peach's D-smash. But uh.. I thought you had to have a true CC to get grounded from Falco's.

And Dr.PP's stream pissed me off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom