• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I know what it means. I am not that infamous either its just people mad at me is all. There is no reason I should be associated with Rosalina. The smart thing to do is for you to drop the discussion and move on.
Nothing ill comes of us bringing up what you did. If you didn't want to be ridiculed for being toxic towards the community, then you shouldn't have been toxic towards the community.
Why in gods name am I crushing on my single mom coworker

Is there somethiNg wrong with me
Her laugh is adorable

;-; 7
The thing you have to think about when you're into someone with kids is whether or not you're prepared to be a parent.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
We had a guy in this thread propositioned by a woman in her 50s, maybe older.

So in comparison I don't find it weird at all to be attracted to a fertile woman in that estimated age range unless you make it weird for yourself by getting serious and becoming a surrogate dad for her kid(s).

Keep things discrete and it should be a positive experience.

If she thinks you're too young she will probably be flattered by the attention anyway.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I am. Im practically a single dad right now tbh

But im still young as *** compared to her, and inexperienced so it prolly wouldnt do well to begin with

She makes my heart scream

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I am. Im practically a single dad right now tbh

But im still young as *** compared to her, and inexperienced so it prolly wouldnt do well to begin with

She makes my heart scream
Sounds like you have things figured out. I say go for it. So long as you're polite and straightforward about it, there's no real negative to come from it. Worst thing that could happen is she turns you down and nothing changes.

Go forth and woo.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i was just saying that im prepared to be a parent, not that i want to be one

man, i hear her laugh in my head and its like

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
lol this m2k thing is way otta control.

Personally I don't feel like this is M2K's fault as much as it was for previous incidents like the 7 3DS' thing but that the results are a lot more personal and thus more people are making a big deal about it.

well that wasn't very nice
live

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
well that isn't very nice
Sometimes i'm not nice
lol this m2k thing is way otta control.

Personally I don't feel like this is M2K's fault as much as it was for previous incidents like the 7 3DS' thing but that the results are a lot more personal and thus more people are making a big deal about it.

live
What's this new m2k incident?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Sometimes i'm not nice

What's this new m2k incident?
He got wasted on stream last night (there were people with him) and called Mango and Lauren (the women he got pregnant or whatever). Neither answered their phone and the voicemail said their phone numbers and now both (and a healthy chunk of the internet) is mad at him.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The "shots for subs" thing is perhaps the saddest and most pathetic way to ask for subs
if it were me i'd do shots for every follower
yeah

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
The "shots for subs" thing is perhaps the saddest and most pathetic way to ask for subs
if it were me i'd do shots for every follower
yeah
We have heard your pleas for attention and choose to ignore rhem

Noshotz4u

Player -0

Smash Hero
It wasn't that cold when I walked. I've run in colder and in less clothing. Also are you under permanent house arrest so you can't leave the house? Also Mom hasn't been home so yes.

I've considered biking and if I can't get a ride then I will. The only thing is biking back will suck. In the dark and on the highway is a death wish lol.

Also after looking more on the subject MTP is a bigot and makes himself out to be bullied.

Top Bottom