• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
He got wasted on stream last night (there were people with him) and called Mango and Lauren (the women he got pregnant or whatever). Neither answered their phone and the voicemail said their phone numbers and now both (and a healthy chunk of the internet) is mad at him.
...It was an accident. How could anyone actually be mad at him for that? I--Ugh...

People are probably the dumbest creatures alive.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser
Caring about what people do and/or say when they are inebriated is an exercise in futility.
Just grab the popcorn and laugh at those who have chosen to get offended in spite of how silly it is.
In other words...
Do not get mad.
DO do this:

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If anything people should be mad at the people there with m2k who just let it happen

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
...It was an accident. How could anyone actually be mad at him for that? I--Ugh...

People are probably the dumbest creatures alive.
I mean I understand why Mango and Lauren are mad, I think they have every right to be upset, but I feel like the blame towards the people with M2K is probably more warranted.

To be completely honest though, I dislike a lot of the **** that Lauren spews out on her twitter, so I'm kinda conflicted.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Everyone take to twitter now and plz call her out for being stupid, like m2kis hardly at fault when it was SOMEONE ELSE WHO ****ING CALLED

Edit: Gonna call out @Warchamp7 on this too.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I mean I understand why Mango and Lauren are mad, I think they have every right to be upset, but I feel like the blame towards the people with M2K is probably more warranted.

To be completely honest though, I dislike a lot of the **** that Lauren spews out on her twitter, so I'm kinda conflicted.
I don't think they have a right to be upset either. Again, it was an accident.

Besides, I've never understood why some people leave their numbers in their voicemail messages. If the person already called your phone in the first place, they probably already know your number.

I'm talking specifically for the numbers of the phones being called. If someone calls me cell or home phones, I'm not going to tell them the number again if they already called it.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
They're all being wo/man-children. Make mean jokes and laugh shamelessly at their expense.
I know I am.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Says the guy holding 100s of amiibos hostage.

They're just cartoons, my dude.
I am not holding anything hostage I am just making the character useful for once instead of being angry towards it for poisoning my favorite series with hentai.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Tried asking this somewhere else but didn't get a reply back so figured I would try here since it's related to P:M anyway.

I can't decide which of these following 2 songs I want to use from Dreamland on my Project M set-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbLMOAOoqvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZJejUO6qM

If it weren't for that annoying buzzing sound that happens at about 1:12 and goes off till like 1:24 and then again later at about 3:17 to about 4:22 I would go for the 2nd one no contest... but that buzzing sounds just doesn't fit to me. The first one is also really nice though and still fits. But, other then that buzzing sound found in it (which admittedly irritates me a lot, which makes me super sad), I like the 2nd one a lot more.

So I figured I'd come to you wonderful people for an opinion or 2. Should I just stick with the first one since I still find it to be very pleasant and still fits with what I have on Dreamland (the other song is a Dubstep remix of Dearly Beloved) or should I just deal with the godawful buzzing sound (and yes I'm pretty sure that is actually a part of the song) found in the second one?
I still can't decide. :L

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
I now remember why I took a break from Elsword for so long. Holy sh*t, why do I have to put up with these ******** characters and their faceroll / easy BS while I'm struggling to do anything with my CN.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Tried asking this somewhere else but didn't get a reply back so figured I would try here since it's related to P:M anyway.

I still can't decide. :L
The only music that should be allowed on dreamland is the dreamland music.

Except you have to turn the volume on the audio file up more, make it extra loud so EVERYONE in the venue can hear it

Sometimes I'll space out in the middle of the day and nod off, and then I wake up hearing dreamland/melee character selection screen music in my head, and I think I fell asleep at a smash fest but I'm just in class ;_;

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Says the guy holding 100s of amiibos hostage.

They're just cartoons, my dude.
I thought @ Mariotehplumber Mariotehplumber was a decent man, ya know. A man with honor an bull.. U BETTER SHOUT YER LIL MOUTH GIRLFRIEND OR ILL FILL IT
IT CERTAINLY WONT B MY FIST
I CAN ASSURE U OF THAT

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Except you have to turn the volume on the audio file up more, make it extra loud so EVERYONE in the venue can hear it

Sometimes I'll space out in the middle of the day and nod off, and then I wake up hearing dreamland/melee character selection screen music in my head, and I think I fell asleep at a smash fest but I'm just in class ;_;
I don't care for any of the songs already found in the game tbqh. :drshrug:

Whih is why I'm putting in music I actually like (or to just annoy people or to put a smile on their face, depending on the song) instead of having a lot of music I'm absolutely neutral about. :L

CORY

wut
BRoomer

gotta put that snoop dog kirby mashup on, tho.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
For dreamland, I have one KOF's many Arashi no Saxophone in there. Can't seem to find the exact version though

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Doesn't feel right on Dreamland, though.
Also, KOF OST = GG OST > GGXrd OST
GG music feels right anywhere :3
And yeah, it's like GGXrd OST was rushed or something. Even Isuka, as bad as that game is compared with the other GG, still has a better OST than the last game. Its character select music beats every GGXrd song. At least the non-vocal ones. I like Heavy Day and Dice.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
I am decent and very smart.
i can see why you might think you're smart exploiting obvious problems for money, but you have no reason to be confused about your lack of decency considering that same exploitative greed

at least, no reason to be confused unless you aren't actually smart

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
i can see why you might think you're smart exploiting obvious problems for money, but you have no reason to be confused about your lack of decency considering that same exploitative greed

at least, no reason to be confused unless you aren't actually smart
I know whats good for gaming.

Top Bottom