• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Mr. Wizard further confirming what a creepy weirdo he is on MIOM. Also throwing Alex under the bus, saying he had nothing to do with the event so no big lose.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
everyone that plays Magic the Gathering is a social misfit who spends their time practicing Magic and trying to sacrifice children to gather Mana in order to appease their Planeswalker.
yeah, what he said

I sacrifice goats instead of children, come on now

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I like how he even basically admits he doesn't think it's a real game.

He says, "People are playing it like it's a real game" which totally implies that it's not actually a real game, haha.

Bleck

Smash Master
I think you are terrible for who you are as an individual. Not because you are in any groups <3
I don't know man I mean I'm pretty sure that "people who think bronies are weird and creepy" is a group of people and judging those people as a group for characteristics that are endemic to that group would be the same as what you're implying that I or others are in the wrong to be doing

food for thought; basically what you and others are saying here is that "what people do doesn't define how they really are", whereas in reality people are defined by nothing but what they do

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
But aren't my statements just as reasonable
no, because it doesn't quite resemble what I've been saying.
I'm not gonna actually post about this right now but @ Rᴏb Rᴏb I'm on your side here, bub
thx bb
That's one of the stupidest things I've read all day. It reminds me of saying that everyone that plays Magic the Gathering is a social misfit who spends their time practicing Magic and trying to sacrifice children to gather Mana in order to appease their Planeswalker.

It's painting everyone that happens to associate with a specific group with the same brush when one person that happens to enjoy the same thing ends up being a ****bag or at least acting like one. Have more sense than that.
I was talking about bronies like Strife, not bronies in general. I said that in the sentence directly after the one you quoted. I'm bored of talking about this.

lmao @ no melee at EVO, I can't wait for the incoming salt.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So, Bleck, applying that to you, you're a hair-trigger temper-possessing prick with an aversion to change or fun that lashes out at the slightest of provocation, or even none at all, that just has to have the last word in arguments that you often try to start?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I don't know man I mean I'm pretty sure that "people who think bronies are weird and creepy" is a group of people and judging those people as a group for characteristics that are endemic to that group would be the same as what you're implying that I or others are in the wrong to be doing

food for thought; basically what you and others are saying here is that "what people do doesn't define how they really are", whereas in reality people are defined by nothing but what they do
Liking a show has no real correlation to any disposition within a person, only a stereotype. Furthermore, even if there were, variation within a group is always greater than variation between groups. You are just building this argument on false reasoning. I'm going to start pulling quotes from my AP psych book if you don't rethink what you are trying to argue. I'm confident I'll win with the power of being obsessive and owning a textbook.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Apparently pretentious when it comes to academic stuff, too.

Let's have fun with this, yes? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Any chances for a 3D game?

edit : ANIIIMEEEE

edit2: 2 smash games, 2 anime games. Im happy

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hell no and DOA will never hit EVO again. They rather have no 3d games then DOA. Also P4AU got annouced.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
My wife gave me a ****ing death stare for screaming and jumping for joy at Melee's announcement.

i could not even give a theoretical **** at this point.

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Thank all that is good in the world for both major smashes at Evo

A massive amount of reading through smash drama has been dodged. I still have more Alex Strife material to go through

Top Bottom