• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
There's always SOME catch with anything that sack of lard is involved in, Eternal.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Smash Drama
Strife Drama
EVO 2015 Drama
Overreaction Drama
Post-Drama Drama

Smash Community? More like the Soap Community.*Cue laugh track

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
2 Smash games at evo thoooo? LOL, it's too good to be true, woooow

I just hope smash 4 ain't a repeat of brawl at evo 2008.

Also anyone else getting extremely long load times for this thread relative to others?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
You know what time it is then.

PMDT pls release 4.0 so that PMS can move on to new beginnings.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Wizard just said that certain stages HAD to be in because nintendo said so, nothing more than that.

Tho it will prolly be bad lol

This is going in my sig
I hope they ban FD, the background has bloom and actually gives me cancer from space radiation.

I hope that Gaur plains is legal. Spike city.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
What a weird day for the smash community.

I feel like i've experienced the full emotional spectrum today.
I'm actually marking the date. lol

That was probably the best EVO lineup I've seen in years. Even with some really good games being cut (KOF, BB), we still got 9 damn games.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Aren't you in NY for school? Stay later, find a way to az and I'll drive you
I was at AZ once for a few days. Saw the grand canyon, it was pretty good but the true experience would be going down in there. If I ever win a free flight before EVO I'll head to ya.

Oh man lookin at old photos is powerful

And I love these guys they sound exactly like South Park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII#t=310

Last edited:

Zoa

Smash Ace
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...n/latest/scale-to-width/330?cb=20101227220043

Give each head long golden hair that extends past the waist, bulging muscles, and let him scream for five minutes to power up. It would be perfect.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
soooo uh

what's the PM scene like in the vancouver area

remember when I said I was dealing with some incredibly real stuff in the past few days?

yeah.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...n/latest/scale-to-width/330?cb=20101227220043

Give each head long golden hair that extends past the waist, bulging muscles, and let him scream for five minutes to power up. It would be perfect.
I'll have to ask Warchamp to allow a Vine be my avatar

You're right he probably does need some saiyan hair

good old super sions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1N-2eHvds

I wonder if I should watch another large chunk of the Paragon archive again

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So I took out the spring in my right trigger so I can get crisp precise full presses for more consistently perfect wavedashes, wavelands, and powershields; and I removed the rubber contact pad in the left trigger so I can get the full range of analog without occasionally accidentally full pressing (good for l-canceling and charge canceling without triggering the tech flag).
But now I can't LRAStart out of matches in either PM or Melee, can't salty runback in PM, probably can't use debug in PM either tho I haven't tested that yet. Does anybody know if there's a way around this without putting the pad back in the left trigger?

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad before you respond, no.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I took out the spring in my right trigger so I can get crisp precise full presses for more consistently perfect wavedashes, wavelands, and powershields; and I removed the rubber contact pad in the left trigger so I can get the full range of analog without occasionally accidentally full pressing (good for l-canceling and charge canceling without triggering the tech flag).
But now I can't LRAStart out of matches in either PM or Melee, can't salty runback in PM, probably can't use debug in PM either tho I haven't tested that yet. Does anybody know if there's a way around this without putting the pad back in the left trigger?
I feel ya, man.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just hope smash 4 ain't a repeat of brawl at evo 2008.

Also anyone else getting extremely long load times for this thread relative to others?
I doubt it. It won't have:

A: Items

2: A ruleset set by EVO instead of one that's used by the community.

Wizard just said that certain stages HAD to be in because nintendo said so, nothing more than that.

Tho it will prolly be bad lol

This is going in my sig
One day Plate...I will find you and I will make my presence known as if I was a vengeful wraith. You won't know it was me though. You know why?

Cause you can't see me.

Top Bottom