• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
wtf

I didn't get accused of being falkun party juice when I first joined
what's going on here?

I think I skipped too many pages I guess.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
There's no way falcon punch knows about the phrase "more so". We're good

Bazkip

Smash Master
This site knows what's up

However, doesn't seem to know grammar.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I saw one of Dad's matches on StockCancelGaming, and he doesn't even look like a dad. I'm disappointed, and upset.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord

sides
That the site uses absolute probabilities over 100% makes me think the results are somehow dubious.

Hello everyone.
Your name reminds of me trying to solve the Rubik's tesseract. I didn't really manage it but playing a bit around with it was good brain training.
I can only recommend this.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad I think I already spoke about shielding and teching and the blokced window once or twice with @tauKhan . I am very sure it only makes a difference in a little part of real gameplay, but people forcing others to use shields (mainly by using projectiles and then attacking) don't abuse it as much as they should, because keeping tech options and shielding is sth. you first have to learn. I think the counter-metagame will only really come to play if there is a wave of players using it first. In doubles it might have more use, but only because doubles offer a broader image of possible situations for everything, and it still won't be that deciding.
I think theorizing about it is still important because the most important application possibility is teching in a WD (much more likely than having to powershield and then get hit almost instantly). If it is possible, WD->instant tech could work a bit like WD->CC, just also work at higher percentages and in exchange gaining a smaller frame window. I consider this useful if you want to survive strong attacks with low knockback angles, you wouldn't need to do less WDs if you could still get the tech afterwards and are in a situation where you might need it.

I can't search for values right now, Dolphin only lets me press L or not press L :(

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Lmao i'm dying
Your name reminds of me trying to solve the Rubik's tesseract. I didn't really manage it but playing a bit around with it was good brain training.
I used to play around with that a lot too. Tried extrapolating algorithms for a regular 3x3x3 but only got to solve one cube side (not even a hyperlayer) before I lost interest.

Last edited:

supascoot

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SupaScoot
ohhhhh
Okay that was me that tweeted that :awesome:
I'm trying to make the hype more hype :p
What is it with all these horribly one sided salty suites???

I mean I know they want to keep it interesting but does anyone really think leffen has a chance?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Lmao i'm dying

I used to play around with that a lot too. Tried extrapolating algorithms for a regular 3x3x3 but only got to solve one cube side (not even a hyperlayer) before I lost interest.
Why dont you just learn to solve one normally

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You didn't actually think hologram stuff/quantum computing was THAT far off, did you?

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
So CT is no longer streaming apex...

Anyone wanna take a shot in the dark and guess why? I would think it has something to do with the strife controversy, but why punish CT (essentially a victim) for speaking out? Could it be PM-related? Are we seriously going to end up with Smash Studio's potato quality?

Also, I don't think the world is ready for, or wants to switch to a technology as redundant as holograms. Down the road people will make the switch, but that's not going to be for a long time. Microsoft glass is gonna flop just as hard as google glass did.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Lmao i'm dying

Answer my questions when you get the time

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

......How?

In other news, the busy part of my January is coming to a close after I do 1 final task tomorrow.
I've been running back and forth to various places for the past 2.5 weeks so I can go to classes.
Certain departments are very, very demanding and specific. -_-

SunJester

Smash Ace
I can imagine Apex's hands were tied due to the NDA they most likely had with Nintendo. Chibo leaked a conversation where Alex said he was deilberately trying to oppress PM twitch/youtube channels.

I understand Apex's decision, but I can't express the amount of gratitude I have towards Chibo and Nyani right now.

You're people this scene needs, thank you for sticking up for everyone.

Top Bottom