• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
So instead of an artificial tech barrier in the form of l-cancelling, sakurai made it so you have to land in the first active frame of a move in order to cancel some of the landing lag.

no additional input required, but obscenely strict timing

Seriously tho, it's probably an oversight, but it's still cool nonetheless, specially when it makes stuff like this possible again

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So instead of an artificial tech barrier in the form of l-cancelling, sakurai made it so you have to land in the first active frame of a move in order to cancel some of the landing lag.

no additional input required, but obscenely strict timing

Seriously tho, it's probably an oversight, but it's still cool nonetheless, specially when it makes stuff like this possible again

I'd be more hype for smash 4 streams when people start utilizing the ATs.

****, if everything goes right, I can't wait for every casual to cry foul when people master the existing smash 4 AT's and start curbstomping them with it.

I'm expecting "SAKURAI PLS PATCH THIS" threads, "CHEATERS ONLINE" threads "SALT ABOUND" threads, and every thread in between.

ESPECIALLY the patch threads.

I almost hope it has an even bigger barrier to entry than melee, just out of pure smite.
Worst thing about this is because it's an oversight in their favorite smash game the casuals are going to say it's the best thing ever, when wavedashing was already known about by sakurai and yet it needs to be put on the cross like project m 2.6

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
werent you gonna make a recording of a certain holiday special?
That was me, actually.

I see how it is, Joe. I see how it is.

But really, I was thinking of doing it, but got super busy over winter break, and then Christmas passed and I figured nobody would be interested.

Bazkip

Smash Master
...is Apex reg still open? The numbers on the site keep changing even though it's supposed to be long done :dizzy:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@PMS | Kailex how'd you do on your finals? ill kick your ass if you didn't do well on them (without consent, because you deserve the ass whooping)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Don't be wary of people who flail about and say things they'll regret after the fact when they're angry.
Be wary of the ones who say and do nothing...until they strike.

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So first day at new school, transfered because I was miserable at asu.
pros: my crazy ex doesn't live directly one floor above me (big plus)
small school, everyone is nice, no stupid corporation like systems like big universities
like all the girls here are here on volleyball scholarships, big plus.
It's also about 10 min from every smash venue and is almost exactly central to all the smashers houses, hype.

Cons:
it's super catholic and I don't really enjoy having doctrine pushed down my throat all day

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
small school, everyone is nice, no stupid corporation like systems like big universities
It's also about 10 min from every smash venue and is almost exactly central to all the smashers houses, hype.

Cons:
it's super catholic and I don't really enjoy having doctrine pushed down my throat all day
maybe if you believed in Super Jesus and Super God you wouldn't have to deal with all the Super Catholics

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

Cons:
Volleyball girls have top tier legs. True facts.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Cons:
Step 1: Get headphones

Step2: procede to watch all religious hasslers ignore you

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
maybe if you believed in Super Jesus and Super God you wouldn't have to deal with all the Super Catholics
Maybe if ideologies weren't allowed to exist and people weren't allowed to make stupid decisions like forcing silly superstitions like that upon others, most issues the world has wouldn't exist.
Oh wait.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
My use to call my self ThisGuy198 ever sense my pokeman online days until this passing year. So when I saw that @This Guy. like some post it really tripped me out for a minute @_@.
Do you get a notification if you like your own post?

Oh, you can't like your own post.

Why don't we have a narcissism option here? C'mon.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
i wanna know what happens when someone likes your post in a pm

but i could never find that out myself..
That's when the "magic" begins.

Or some Disney **** like that.

I'm tired from job searching.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Can't wait 'til post-scarcity society.
Robots are making jobs obsolete when, again?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I guess Hax finally decided to be a real man
real talk it's far more adult-like to skip a tournament due to potential bodily injury than to play through it. i'm pretty worried for hax's future if he does play in APEX.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
>Might have to have a bone removed

hey man maybe don't play the video game bones are cool and good

Top Bottom