• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I would attempt to steal all of your toon link-shaped cake anyways so that is probably for the best

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
This is the point in the day where no conversation will get picked up later. Like everything is just tiny little joke posts and recommendations. Has anyone here ever felt a true creative impulse? Sometimes I do, and it's kinda painful if you ignore it, and I always feel like what I ended up making was inadequate.

D

Deleted member

Every once in a while I have an impulse to make something

Thats how my Bottom 5 CV Trailer became a thing LOL

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
For those of you that play Pokémon, I have rediscovered the power of the Quick Ball
Catching Primal Groudon on turn 1 is hilarious

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
apex is dumb

melee is not dying yet but we are getting a preview of how melee will die

PM will be killed by esports money and melee elitists before it will be killed by smash4

the scene has tried so hard to be esports over these past five years and now we remember that esports is actually cancer

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Everyday Smash 4's graphics become more evil and torment my subconscious worse than any clown ever could.

This is the point in the day where no conversation will get picked up later. Like everything is just tiny little joke posts and recommendations. Has anyone here ever felt a true creative impulse? Sometimes I do, and it's kinda painful if you ignore it, and I always feel like what I ended up making was inadequate.
Latest is having a Falco shining image to put on a necklace/lanyard. And there was some other merchandise or something idea I forgot.

and my videos https://www.youtube.com/user/PMDepot/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

I always have video ideas, I never acted on the ones that would require lots of time to be amazing. Haven't had a chance to act on any of them for the longest time.

And it's funny that Diem and Sky both got themselves picked up to stardom from League and Smite, when I knew of them both in 2010 from Brawl- and Brawl (as well as this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-kI0qgHSU and others) . Some people's character/unique charm (slightly villianish in Diem's case, flamboyant in Sky's; both very talkative) are just waiting to find the right/upcoming community; with smash probably teaching them a thing or two.

I've heard the name juiceDiem before but for the life of me, even when I see his photos, I cant remember where from. I dont even play Smite
ANYWAY

A mod to play regular, local, offline Wii multiplayers games ONLINE is being discovered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5g2TGcr5_o
Currently it is in it's really, really early stages of development and only works with NSMBWii. The first thought when I saw it was "hurray, maybe PM will have a shot at non-garbage console netplay". It looks like it works the same way as emulation netplay though, where its just reads inputs and could desync with poor internet.
Also these guys have already found out how to mod in texture and music hacks for Mario Kart 8 which is neat but that was a long time ago
It's possible you saw him play Diablo 2 or something, or otherwise Brawl tournament photos or past Apex commentary.

I love those MK8 guys. Savin PM Wifi, now fixin PM Wifi; and maybe now we can all play classic Gamecube games with each other too. People need to get the USB to LAN connector though if they seriously care about the connection, as I've often heard the Wii's wifi card is half of what makes it shotty.

This also means people would be able to use hard press air dodge. Custom control light press hurry up ='( , I was just playing Smash 4 at a tournament when a guy mentioned PM would be great to wavedash in with Smash 4's light press everything: then I told him the Wifi set does that and he was like oh I didn't know that.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Casualf*gs are just making me hate smash 4 much more than before
Why do I even care in the first place
"You play those games just because of those cheap tricks and say smash brawl and 3ds/wiiu is not good enough because it doesnt have those cheapest tricks"
**** them all I was dumb for even trying to talk to any of them

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Esports is cancer, focusing on spectators over players kill games.
I agree. It's good that Smash is mainstream but with all this going on I'm inclined to think that people are often focusing on how to increase viewership wayyyy too much, you can see it a lot in Smash 4 threads where people talk about how viewership is the most important thing, but I think that's only a result of the shifted mentality.

This scene started out pretty grassroots from what I can tell, and I think it would've been ok if it stayed that way, really

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I just wanna play smash and crack out and study Guilty Gear and start traveling out of state again.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
ez and I should commentate Apex, in all honesty. It'd be better than Diem, at least. People say I have a voice as smooth as butter.

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Never heard of this Diem dude until last night, but I read some Tweets, reddit posts, etc aaaaannnnnddd.........I don't like him.

Seems like a total douche.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Still too salty to go to Apex this year, or watch the stream live. I love this community and everything, but I've always put integrity first and the Apex staff is just not making me happy.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'll be sure to take plenty of photos for you guys when I head to Apex again.

In fact, I have to stop that this place cause Jhon.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I had a dream last night where there was a smash tourney at my old highschool. It was after hours or something so we all stuck in.

SpiderMad was there for some reason, but I've never seen his face so he was just dressed in a black cat skin suit
before we got to play, meiling broke into the school and started trying to cuddle, everyone ran away and the I woke up

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
oh god esports hate

where am i? in /r/kappa?

come on guys

there isnt anything wrong with esports.

the problem is that people arent striking a balance between community and viewership.

Last edited:
Top Bottom