• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Stalled

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't think that input was necessary.
I've already seen someone about it and it's not an infection lol
unless you know better than I do about what could have caused it, don't be trying to make me nervous and think it's severe

In which case instead of saying "that's not it" and being vague about it (implying that you also think I'm stupid) you should tell me what's really going on here
I'm not trying to scare you, but music at loud volumes, at least ones that aren't painful, tends to cause chronic hearing loss that will slowly worsen and also causes tinnitus. You probably don't have to worry about that, but auditory fatigue isn't something that should be happening unless you're listening at too high a volume or you get flashbanged.

If I were to guess I'd say your ear wax is impacted and you should get that **** cleaned, but I am A: not a doctor and B: I don't actually know whats wrong with your ear. I'm just trying to get you to not self diagnose stuff using the internet.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I don't plan on listening to my future waifu screaming at 4 in the morning anyway.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Ubisoft too busy tryna be about that yearly CoD life

Tbh, I feel like CoD has destroyed the FPS. And it sucks

http://www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

like am i the only person on this gay earth that is smashboards that still loves and sticks to UT over all else?

like ****

Arena Shooters are the best FPS

also does anyone here frequently watch TASes?

i want to gush about TASes.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I'm not trying to scare you, but music at loud volumes, at least ones that aren't painful, tends to cause chronic hearing loss that will slowly worsen and also causes tinnitus. You probably don't have to worry about that, but auditory fatigue isn't something that should be happening unless you're listening at too high a volume or you get flashbanged.

If I were to guess I'd say your ear wax is impacted and you should get that **** cleaned, but I am A: not a doctor and B: I don't actually know whats wrong with your ear. I'm just trying to get you to not self diagnose stuff using the internet.
It's actually very common for those in the radio and music industry it doesn't require flashbang volume, it just requires nonstop listening to music when it's less than a few centimeters away from your ear and sound waves being pressured by being in between two solid objects (The headphones and your head being those objects)
I don't actually blast it-- but I would be lying if I said I didn't raise it to a volume that prevented me from hearing the other housemate's computers or TVs.

And I did already say I saw someone about it, I didn't just self-diagnose it. :v

SpiderMad

Smash Master
It's actually very common for those in the radio and music industry it doesn't require flashbang volume, it just requires nonstop listening to music when it's less than a few centimeters away from your ear and sound waves being pressured by being in between two solid objects (The headphones and your head being those objects)
I don't actually blast it-- but I would be lying if I said I didn't raise it to a volume that prevented me from hearing the other housemate's computers or TVs.

And I did already say I saw someone about it, I didn't just self-diagnose it. :v
I guess speakers are the way to go

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Having fun waveshining a poor defenseless lv 1 DK in Melee
Muhlay's fun

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The worst kind

osts from games I like

and a few remixes here and there
Which games?

I must have done something wrong that caused my Windows Vista to mess with my highlighting becoming wonky recently, unless it's just chrome or something. And I'm on my Vista partition because my W7 partition has 0mb of space (when I thought it was a good idea to make a 38gig partition to install on).

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Which games?

I must have done something wrong that caused my Windows Vista to mess with my highlighting becoming wonky, unless it's just chrome or something
Well, now I have to expose my list to the world
The embarrassment!

Child of Light
FFXIII
FFXIV
FE6 (Orchestrals)
FE7 (Orchestrals)
FE8 (Remixes)
Lost Kingdoms (Orchestrals)
Pokemon (Remixes)
Rune Factory
Summon Night X Tears Crown

those are the main ones I have in my list
some nitpickies here and there (and that I don't have properly named for files)

I have a seperate list for when I'm drawing and stuff but you probably could care less about what's in there (and probably wouldn't like it anyway, it's a mood-setting playlist rather than things I particularly like)

And now you know I'm mostly an RPG player

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Never played any of'em, except Pokemon and Lost Kingdoms (2).
Lost Kingdoms and Lost Kingdoms 2 should have been way more successful than they were.
I'm disappointed that such a great game was lost to the abyss.

Maybe if Tara or Catria made it into smash, we would be on Lost Kingdoms 5 by now

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
That happened more so in the 1v1 with friend(s), with at least one of the stages being a circle pillar; and hoping to get the omighty Poison Pig and have Golem transform dittos

I never completed the last levels of the single player

Did you ever play gotcha force?

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
That happened more so in the 1v1 with friend(s), with at least one of the stages being a circle pillar; and hoping to get the omighty Poison Pig and have Golem transform dittos

I never completed the last levels of the single player
1v1 was fun until the doppelganger card existed
then it wasn't fun anymore

So I banned it in my two-person world
and then we had stone golem dittos.

Edit:
No I've never heard of Gotcha Force

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
don't see any bravely default on that list of music.

http://www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

like am i the only person on this gay earth that is smashboards that still loves and sticks to UT over all else?

like ****

Arena Shooters are the best FPS

also does anyone here frequently watch TASes?

i want to gush about TASes.
bomberman 64 tas destroyed me.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
don't see any bravely default on that list of music.

bomberman 64 tas destroyed me.
Sorry, I didn't actually enjoy bravely default all too much

the game was far too easily cheesed, and the music is okay at best in my opinion :[ Don't hurt me I'm only opinionated

What I should be adding though is probably some persona stuff

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Bomberman 64 TAS is hella fun to watch, gotta be one of my top... uh, 25? Maybe 10 just because of the sheer number of fun tricks with bombs. Check out the 100% run as well.

Bleck

Smash Master
that you can beat every boss in that game by stunning them and throwing them off the side is hilarious

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Well, now I have to expose my list to the world
Snip
Cool to see someone has Video Game OSTs in their library.
I have OSTs of:

Super Smash Bros 64/Melee*/Brawl/Smash 4 Wii U
Super Monkey Ball 2*
Yoshi's Island
Metroid/ Super Metroid/ Metroid Prime/ Fusion/Zero Mission
Secret of Mana
FF 10/FF10-2/FF12/Dissidia/Dissidia 012 (On the verge of adding FF6)
Lufia 1 + Lufia 2
Metal Gear/Metal Gear 2/ MGS/ MGS2/ MGS2S/ MGS3/ MGS:pO
Paper Mario: TTYD
Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong Country 2
Illusion of Gaia
Sonic 1/Sonic 2/ Sonic CD/ Sonic 3 + Knuckles*/ Sonic Adventure/ Sonic Adventure 2/ Sonic Generations
Pokemon Stadium*/ Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Zelda: Majora's Mask*
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Fire Emblem Awakening
Mega Man Classic 1-7, Including Power Battle/Power Fighters/Genesis/PS1/Complete Works mixes
Mega Man X1-X3
Kingdom Hearts 1 + Kingdom Hearts 2

* wasn't satisfied with the "Soundtrack" I found online so I ripped the audio files myself.

And some random songs that I like from various Castlevania games and various OCRemixes.

Have a lot of NES games I'm close to having in my library, but I can't get the NSF audio ripper programs to separate audio files by song; it just puts out things in one huge .wav file and I'm not having that.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh god, im hard af rn, my waifu just told me to die

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All I have for VG OST soundtracks on my phone ATM is F-Zero AST jazz music, GGX2 music and MMX.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Sorry, I didn't actually enjoy bravely default all too much

the game was far too easily cheesed, and the music is okay at best in my opinion :[ Don't hurt me I'm only opinionated
I thought you were the chosen one.

The hunt continues...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Ragequit in person or online?

Does ending a set early before dying even count as ragequiting in Smash when it is done so often?

Everyone can roll to safety and you can't be combed to death in one or two exchanges, so that helps.

People don't count PM when they say that usually too.
Doesn't matter if it's online or offline and depends on the events but mostly if they quit the game online and your fight a lvl 3 CPU in there place then it can be a rage quit.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
all this talk of video game soundtracks and nobody brings up Earthbound

PMS please

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why did Finals have to be over, I... I want to study more calculus

one productive thing I gave up on to do was somehow try and trim/organize/delete my 400gigs of random files (that go back to when I got this computer in 2008 or something)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
**** man

I had so much motivation to make a video, but now I just feel like ******* around on youtube. I'll dump all the video files into movie maker and do it tommorow

Top Bottom