• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's already good in the floating department. Wouldn't really...do much of anything for him.
And then cape would be pointless outside of doubles I guess? Even then not that good.

Though it wouldn't be his only useless copy ability. But it's a lot of work to change that, they may have simply decided it wasn't worth it. Or maybe it'll come later. idk.
Your avatar is crazy as ****. Lines and lines of santa hats and then random Hanukkah Ganon.

The float would be pretty cool, but I'm fine with him having warlock punch

killin me smash boards

Last edited by a moderator:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Whyever would smashboards be killing you Beorn?

<_<

>_>

:colorful:

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I've always thought it kind of a shame that I'm pretty much strictly hetero; seems suboptimal for option selects.

Fox is still ********.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I've always thought it kind of a shame that I'm pretty much strictly hetero; seems suboptimal for option selects.

Fox is still ********.

You're welcome.
how do u go from jigs to bowser

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sigh.... The ones making that Tetris Ulttimate PS4 port made Greg do an update video again where they made him state that the problem was Greg's huge friend list and the problem is resolved by going into offline mode.
Then Greg goes on a soapbox saying that people were too harsh and that people should have sympathy for the devs and publisher.

Have a couple problems with that.

1 - Folks reported the game chugging hard with just THREE online friends
2 - Ubisoft didn't solve the problem at all; the "workaround" also pretty much disables all the online modes as well
3 - If someone other than IGN got this glitch, a regular user, the developers would obviously not have jumped on the problem like they did.
4 -It is the responsibility of the developer to put out working products and the publisher to run QA and check for glitches.
If PM came out with a nasty issue that made the game unplayable then I would fully expect backlash and we would deserve it.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I just had hugest mini heart attack and thought I slept through my exam, but nope, 3 pm.

*goes back to schleep*

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Sigh.... The ones making that Tetris Ulttimate PS4 port made Greg do an update video again where they made him state that the problem was Greg's huge friend list and the problem is resolved by going into offline mode.
Then Greg goes on a soapbox saying that people were too harsh and that people should have sympathy for the devs and publisher.

Have a couple problems with that.

1 - Folks reported the game chugging hard with just THREE online friends
2 - Ubisoft didn't solve the problem at all; the "workaround" also pretty much disables all the online modes as well
3 - If someone other than IGN got this glitch, a regular user, the developers would obviously not have jumped on the problem like they did.
4 -It is the responsibility of the developer to put out working products and the publisher to run QA and check for glitches.
If PM came out with a nasty issue that made the game unplayable then I would fully expect backlash and we would deserve it.
Ubisoft too busy tryna be about that yearly CoD life

Tbh, I feel like CoD has destroyed the FPS. And it sucks

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I rather play Borderlands for my needs of a fun FPS. Outside of that give me a action adventure game or a game with friends and i'm good. Funnily enough most of my PS3 library is filled with action adventure or fighting games.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While I admittedly see that as a little shallow, aren't we all to some degree when it comes to attraction?
i just want a 10/10 trophy wife.

but then again i'm not opposed to being a trophy for someone else either

it's a good way to live

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Do people really think SmUsh is the most ballanced smash game to date? I mean I guess it's balanced in the sense that all the characters lack the ability to make things happen equally?
I guess its pretty ballanced, but then you compare characters like Rosalina, zss, lucario, etc who actually have tools, to characters like Wii fit trainer who has next to nothing good or use able imo. It's probably not worse than fox > kirby in melee, or mk >ganon, but the balance in this game is still really ****ty.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Ragequit in person or online?

Does ending a set early before dying even count as ragequiting in Smash when it is done so often?

Do people really think SmUsh is the most balanced smash game to date? I mean I guess it's balanced in the sense that all the characters lack the ability to make things happen equally?

I guess its pretty balanced, but then you compare characters like Rosalina, zss, lucario, etc who actually have tools, to characters like Wii fit trainer who has next to nothing good or use able imo. It's probably not worse than fox > kirby in melee, or mk >ganon, but the balance in this game is still really ****ty.
Everyone can roll to safety and you can't be combed to death in one or two exchanges, so that helps.

People don't count PM when they say that usually too.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
That character is very interesting. Gonna try him out when he comes out next week otherwise I'll stick with Elphelt.
I gotta wait for my LE. I'm five Hong Kong dollars short of getting him and I am not about to dump money into exchanging currency again. He looks really cool, though.

Do people really think SmUsh is the most ballanced smash game to date? I mean I guess it's balanced in the sense that all the characters lack the ability to make things happen equally?
I guess its pretty ballanced, but then you compare characters like Rosalina, zss, lucario, etc who actually have tools, to characters like Wii fit trainer who has next to nothing good or use able imo. It's probably not worse than fox > kirby in melee, or mk >ganon, but the balance in this game is still really ****ty.
It's devoid of a lot of jank that the previous core Smash games had. Big ups for that. As for overall balance? Maybe, but only time will tell there. It feels good, but there's really nothing tangible to prove it one way or the other.

Smooth Criminal

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Do people really think SmUsh is the most ballanced smash game to date? [...] It's probably not worse than fox > kirby in melee, or mk >ganon, but the balance in this game is still really ****ty.
You probably think so too m8. No one (reasonable) is arguing that balance is perfect. But there's a fair case for gaps being less obvious this time around, at least for now. The flavor of the month characters are constantly changing and meta development has been heavily in favor of the perceived top 10, whereas people still think that Ike, Falco, etc are thrash when we haven't seen nothing yet.

Define ****ty. I personally think PM is more balanced, but I still wouldn't say it's anywhere near excellent balance (inb4 spacie talk)

Top Bottom