• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who wants sum fug

also hotline miami 2 special edition isup for pre-order i might get it

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I want to main Ivysaur and play her like an aggrocontrol Falcon and it makes me sad that it's near to impossible to do so.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Well, you learn something new every day. Tetra seems chill as hell. Wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from her and improve my Kirby game.
What color is your kirby? Picking a solid color is crucial to being good at this game.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Yo when's the next big PM major. I've been craving for some PM action for quite a while now, and none of the recent big tourneys streamed it (coughcoughKtar11cough).

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I don't think there are any majors lined up soon
Forte 2 maybe?

LanETS is in three months or something like that

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad How hard would you rate Bowser's FH bair perfect waveland?
You don't really need the term perfect waveland unless your trying to broaden the knowledge of newer players, nothing in the action would require your analog to be detrimented towards getting the best waveland possible with the long window of his FH and no constraints on drifting; and we don't got the best measuring capabilities to tell if you/anyone attempting got it truly max distance unless you did it on a specific stage with indicators in above average recording quality.

Looks to be adequately difficult. You could find out in FA how lenient the frame window is; gonna guess its got a frame of grace.
-Timing an aerial frame perfect [or +1 grace], with long Jumpsquat character (relative in difficulty)
-Timing WL with +1 grace [or otherwise frame perfect if you did the aerial with +1 grace instead of frame perfect]
Doing twice in a row is surely respectable. How hard would you rate it?

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Yo when's the next big PM major. I've been craving for some PM action for quite a while now, and none of the recent big tourneys streamed it (coughcoughKtar11cough).
Forte 2 is moderately large. Can't think of any other majors, although Texas and Socal both always get big turnouts with good players whenever they stream.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Oh god this is bad

I already know what's coming

Anyways Hi PMS
I'm deaf in my right ear right now because I wear my headphones too much

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Oh god this is bad

I already know what's coming

Anyways Hi PMS
I'm deaf in my right ear right now because I wear my headphones too much
You are? Right now I got an ear infection still in right ear, need to see doctor again since these antiobiotics didn't workin. It's starting to make pops every once in a while though with not much having any ease up on the sound blockage, don't know if that's good or bad. First time I had an ear infection in years, and it seems to have lasted longer than the ones I had a kid.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
You are? Right now I got an ear infection still in right ear, need to see doctor again since these antiobiotics didn't workin. It's starting to make pops every once in a while though with not much having any ease up on the sound blockage, don't know if that's good or bad. First time I had an ear infection in years, and it seems to have lasted longer than the ones I had a kid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_fatigue

Mine's not an infection, just a temporary thing from overexposure

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Um... I don't think that's the problem unless you have your **** set to an absurdly high volume
I honestly don't think that input was necessary.
I've already seen someone about it and it's not an infection lol
unless you know better than I do about what could have caused it, don't be trying to make me nervous and think it's severe

In which case instead of saying "that's not it" and being vague about it (implying that you also think I'm stupid) you should tell me what's really going on here

Last edited:

Zoa

Smash Ace
and here i thought all the premium users here were (un)questionably gay
Well, I've been found out. Now everyone knows I gave money to be with Smashboards. Damn social constructs. They'll never let me live it down.

Top Bottom