• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
So I just saw the video of the in-progress unofficial PM Ridley and I think it's coming out nicely so far considering it's a one-man job
Dang it, I read your post and missed the "unofficial" part, so I just spent several minutes frantically searching the internet for the video before it gets taken down. Then I realized that it wasn't actually a PM leak and I became sad.

I really want Ridley in PM, guys.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Dang it, I read your post and missed the "unofficial" part, so I just spent several minutes frantically searching the internet for the video before it gets taken down. Then I realized that it wasn't actually a PM leak and I became sad.

I really want Ridley in PM, guys.
No you want Cougar, you just don't know it yet

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm digging that we don't have any Wednesday threads in the PM sub so Tink-er Tuesday is a two day anything goes/social thread. The sub really has very little sense of community so I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I dont really care for new characters, although theres a lot of good contenders

wheres my Dixie Kong reskin though?

Bleck

Smash Master
is it so much to ask for commentators to not scream into the god damn microphone

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
So I just saw the video of the in-progress unofficial PM Ridley and I think it's coming out nicely so far considering it's a one-man job
Is it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTje8qdSqX0

It's really cool. He's about this size compared to Samus in the Melee intro, too. I think the Melee/Super Metroid look would fit this scale better though. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the OM Ridley in Smash 4.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I want Kaede

Chances of happening: not happening
I hope you're referencing another series, because I just looked through a bunch of Elfen Lied sources and never saw a character like that come up. Unless it's one of those manga exclusive chars from later chapters.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I hope you're referencing another series, because I just looked through a bunch of Elfen Lied sources and never saw a character like that come up. Unless it's one of those manga exclusive chars from later chapters.
I thought I was the only confused person here. I kept wondering if Kaede was an obscure translation for Lucy or Nyu.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
No. Lucy and nyu are the names that the Organization and Kouta gave her, respectively. Her birth name is Kaede, as is revealed in like the last chapter of the manga after she's dead.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve ...That story. How many times have I said "talk is cheap", now? /rhetorical, don't answer that
Part of my previous post before this one literally had that phrase as part of it, look:"
ILmao to those of you who think your region is better then Socal, your strange views are quite amusing.
Talk is cheap."
kek
One could say that this job is too big for just one man to complete.
AHHHHHHH
is it so much to ask for commentators to not scream into the god damn microphone
Asking people to do things is a waste of time. There are far more effective means of giving people... incentive to do their jobs, and the best one around is as old as life itself.
Take a wild guess as to what it is.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
geez, man.
Is it really though. It's been out for a decade, the entire show is tragic and gory and hopeless. Finding out the little info I said is like being told that Romeo and Juliet die in the beginning of the play or being told that basically everyone dies in Bokurano. It's the journey, not the destination, that makes it interesting.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Look at me writing bad Saxophoneoftime fan-fiction.
I wish I had that much game irl.

I think she watches anime so may she likes the kawaii quiet boy; I could totes do it.

This fanfic is so weird though but it's so funny. How long did you spend typing that out?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
7am and I have to work tomorrow....go to sleep or continue reading things John Williams has composed?

insomnia plz

TreK

Is "that guy"
It now takes me 4 clicks to get here
I am a 21st century lazy douchebag and want to express my discontent about this fact.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Just watch the thread, 2 clicks man

Edit: BW had that avatar on smashmods too

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Well if you have to open your browser, click on the pm general discussion page, and click on the thread, that's 4 clicks to get to the newest unread post

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I am reading way too many ongoing webcomics. I'm having trouble remembering each one and it's kinda silly how much I have to navigate to catch up and I literally just remembered another one I need to catch up on...

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
That moment when you hang out with a chick who you used to dig, and she not single no mo.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
That moment when you hang out with a chick who you used to dig, and she not single no mo.
kiss her anyways
(with consent. if she says no, invite her out for lunch as friends. If she doesn't want a relationship with you, being friends is the next best thing! Only a fat fedora wearing idiot who jerks off to cartoon horses would think otherwise!)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
kiss her anyways
(with consent. if she says no, invite her out for lunch as friends. If she doesn't want a relationship with you, being friends is the next best thing! Only a fat fedora wearing idiot who jerks off to cartoon horses would think otherwise!)
Could be awkward. We used to be into each other... Only reason we weren't dating was because I live far down in the us and she lives in Ontario.

Last edited:
Top Bottom